Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 21. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
IQeon is taking gaming to another dimension by adding an educational element to in and paying people to play games.
I also think that the platform is very promising, but for some reason tokens are absolutely not in demand and are not traded on the stock exchange.

According to their telegram response, they are developing the product and platform of the project first before doing any intense marketing i suppose, before the token is not very know by many and there is only little trading volume in yobit exchange,
I hope the team can negotiate with other high volume exchange when development is 70% achieve to effect on price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
IQeon is taking gaming to another dimension by adding an educational element to in and paying people to play games.
I also think that the platform is very promising, but for some reason tokens are absolutely not in demand and are not traded on the stock exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Launch date of platform? Any new news? I tried beta on Google Play and I think it's good. If games are improved and I am convinced that people will attract attention if enough ads are made. I'm waiting curiously.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Actually this project is very good because the game industry has no death and will last long because the game is entertainment. I hope the team can be more aggressive to market IQeon so many people especially game developers using the IQeon platform
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Good team, vision and product too let's see how it will grow up! Good luck guys.
Activity: 58
Gamers will love this! Interesting concept. Great team. Anxious to see where this project goes.
YES game theme normally moves now, though the Ikeon does not bargain. There is not a single transaction on the eerdel't.

You must be missing something, they've listed on IDEX and ForkDelta, and volume keeps growing lately, so I think it's only the begining for IQN  Cool
copper member
Gaming industry is one of the biggest globally! Very strong team. I would keep an eye on this one.
Gamers will love this! Interesting concept. Great team. Anxious to see where this project goes.
YES game theme normally moves now, though the Ikeon does not bargain. There is not a single transaction on the eerdel't.
copper member
Activity: 294
copper member
A solid idea in a busy market, clear set of milestones. Great team, vision and product. Good luck guys!
Activity: 126
Is this platform still worth to invest? I saw previous comments about the project going down on improvements lately ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Well am a bit shocked to see this project has not been able to list on any upcoming exchange to increase volume, as of now there is no trading volume in Yobit at all, since after ico everything seems to have been very quite which is very unlikely.
Price of iqeon is way below ico price, i hope the team are really working behind the scene.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
The project is certainly not bad, and collected normally, and even tokens for bounty pay in part, but nothing helps, there is not exactly growth, just transactions, what news on the project?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Very good project, in my opinion. This project should benefit users, and a large team of developers convinces me of this. A completely new and creative approach. Good luck to the team.
Any updates from the team lately? Nothing on any social media since March 20th. The team has not met some important Q1 benchmarks listed in the Whitepaper that has me concerned. IQN is NOT listed on any exchanges, despite what they announced, is it because the tokens are locked up for two months after the ICO ends? Also, to my knowledge there has been no "marketing campaign to attract end users." Are they posting progress somewhere?

Hi! You can follow the news on our social networks and on our website. We're already on Yobit and IDEX. Also we keep negotiating with Okex, UpBit, Huobi, KuCoin, Bitfinex, Liqui, ZBcom, Tidex and Coinbene.

What a pitty..The ICO rate of IQN was 2.7 dollars ..now its trading at 0.4 to 0.8 dollars in yobit...Lost my investment Huh Huh
At present, the price is much lower than the opening price, which can only wait for the team to further research and implementation projects, and be promoted.

There are practically no deals on the eserdel. as in the IDEAS. Is the stockyer trading? or does it cost without volumes? Although now of course the situation on the market is deplorable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Strangely the project has just completed, iso, and for a week there is not a single post, and there is no trade, There are some news on the ikeon, Or the team took a break after hard work. I would like to be in the know.
Activity: 18
Your ICO looking interesting...How long will it be last?
Activity: 34
promising project
copper member
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 98
so far I see this project has a lot of support, and the project also has a very good development. and I am also convinced by the team of professionals who work within this project will definitely be able to facilitate the project achieve a success
Pages:
Jump to: