Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 77. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
I see the profit of your project. I will support you
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/dmHTqNq.jpg

Every successful project has reliable professionals behind it. Today we introduce you to one of the participants of our team - Alexander Samoilo

Alexander is a financial consultant of our project. He is financial director of the institutional investment company ABA Marketing. He the license of a financial advisor of the Kingdom of Sweden and he is entitled to provide consulting services to banks and other financial institutions.

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
financial advisor of the Kingdom of Sweden? That sounds trustful
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
is there any bounty from this project??

Yes, we ll announce it on Tuesday.
Be ready  Wink
copper member

It's no secret that ICO has serious potential now, attracting more investors.
In order to determine how things really are in this market, the publication of RBC carried out research.
According to his data, only 15% of ICO projects have a working prototype of the final product.
At the moment we already have a working application that will become one of the participants of our IQeon platform in the future!Rate our project now! Google play AppStore

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
WEBSITE | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | G+ | VK | STEEMIT | FACEBOOK | SLACK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Can you add more screenshots of the game?
I can show you from my app

Wow... thank you, Vatonata.
Glad to see active users.

Activity: 303
some gaming platforms have been very successful. MobileGo, like MetalPay. powerful gaming platforms can capture good investment. I think this project is one of them.
Why do you think that? I love gaming, but not so sure...
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
some gaming platforms have been very successful. MobileGo, like MetalPay. powerful gaming platforms can capture good investment. I think this project is one of them.
Activity: 89
https://api.iqeon.io/image/e517c3db52e8a4c2ca0e3373e2e5ab56.png

In order to determine how things really are in this market, the publication of RBC carried out research.
According to his data, only 15% of ICO projects have a working prototype of the final product.
At the moment we already have a working application that will become one of the participants of our IQeon platform in the future!Rate our project now! Google play AppStore

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
I can show you from my app
https://i.imgur.com/s8UFIqg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GQqH8mX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/i16PgQ2.jpg
copper member

Every successful project has reliable professionals behind it. Today we introduce you to one of the participants of our team - Alexander Samoilo

Alexander is a financial consultant of our project. He is financial director of the institutional investment company ABA Marketing. He the license of a financial advisor of the Kingdom of Sweden and he is entitled to provide consulting services to banks and other financial institutions.

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
copper member
Recently many gaming related ICOs, wonder what's the trend  Huh

Because gaming industry is huge and there are a lot of people involved in it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
Activity: 334
What're the main features for developers do you plan??
Activity: 155
Recently many gaming related ICOs, wonder what's the trend  Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol

WHITE PAPER / HOWEY TEST
awesome graphic in the app, I like it
copper member
seeing this token price I am very tempted. whether bounty in this coin will your launched dev? I would like to try to profit from the project and i think it is very interesting. your project very good and i am would like following development it. good luck and hope success.  Smiley

We ll announce our bounty hunting campaign today a little bit later, or tomorrow.
I ll post URL to our bounty campaign thread here.

Our signatures are awesome   Wink

Be ready
I'm interested to join in your bounty campaign. I will always check this thread for any updates about your bounty and also about this project.

Cool. It's in forming process right now
We ll announce it as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Finally I found at least one unique and helpful gaming ICO!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
seeing this token price I am very tempted. whether bounty in this coin will your launched dev? I would like to try to profit from the project and i think it is very interesting. your project very good and i am would like following development it. good luck and hope success.  Smiley

We ll announce our bounty hunting campaign today a little bit later, or tomorrow.
I ll post URL to our bounty campaign thread here.

Our signatures are awesome   Wink

Be ready
I'm interested to join in your bounty campaign. I will always check this thread for any updates about your bounty and also about this project.
Activity: 49
why the token price so impressed you? Grin
Activity: 368
Project with the working prototype always looking better,

but you, guys, did really good product, I played and enjoyed
Activity: 183
An interesting team, a company that is based in Estonia, among the most crypto friendly country worldwide. Those are the good news.
Nevertheless, there are a lot of ICO based around gaming, so the competition will be fierce.

Good luck to the project.
I didn't know that Estonia among the most crypto friendly country..I'll read more about the team
Pages:
Jump to: