Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 80. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 19
hello, interesting idea
who from the top gamers already supports your project?
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
1. I see relatively good install numbers under games you listed as in your ecosystem (didn't check if they're true, but you seem credible enough). How many combined monthly active users do they generate?
2. Where does the demand for the token come from? You didn't explain the economy of the token enough in your post. I suppose game developers are supposed to buy them in order to reward players? You're mentioning some PvP competing but didn't really make it clear, what it's about.
If that is so, coming from the games industry, I see quite some problems. I don't see enough benefits or 3rd party game projects jumping on your platform. I only see some sort of costly user acquisition. I'd guess that audience coming through IQeon to my game will do that to soak tokens out it and will not make any in-app purchases. Nobody wants such users. Also, any game can create their own cryptocurrency to reward players.

Hello, thank you for feedback

1. We ll form the full summary number of users and partners asap
2. Please study our whitepaper firstly.
copper member
The project is well planned and has a lot of products(games), it will be loved by most pvp players and investing in it will be more profitable and fun

Thank you for your interest in our project.
Join us and become a part of our friendly community  Cool
copper member
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

Wow, thank you.
We ll fill your approval form today.

Wish you good luck too.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
The project is well planned and has a lot of products(games), it will be loved by most pvp players and investing in it will be more profitable and fun
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
1. I see relatively good install numbers under games you listed as in your ecosystem (didn't check if they're true, but you seem credible enough). How many combined monthly active users do they generate?
2. Where does the demand for the token come from? You didn't explain the economy of the token enough in your post. I suppose game developers are supposed to buy them in order to reward players? You're mentioning some PvP competing but didn't really make it clear, what it's about.
If that is so, coming from the games industry, I see quite some problems. I don't see enough benefits or 3rd party game projects jumping on your platform. I only see some sort of costly user acquisition. I'd guess that audience coming through IQeon to my game will do that to soak tokens out it and will not make any in-app purchases. Nobody wants such users. Also, any game can create their own cryptocurrency to reward players.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Loyal bank seems legit as any country with 4% of white ppl could ever be and especially of they have niggerian royalties and house don Ponzi personally (Hacienda de los Escamos)... if you have at least 150-360 USD to deposit that's fine. I hope that doesn't apply to needing those $ for cashing out BTC because then you're all screwed
copper member
Why there is so much gap between Pre-ICO and main round which is ICO ? If the response is good you should not let the moment go down by allowing the gap of almost one month.

This break is not for rest, this break is for preparing to our ICO.
There are a lot of iterations and we want to do everything well (marketing, development... etc). That's why we need this break
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Why there is so much gap between Pre-ICO and main round which is ICO ? If the response is good you should not let the moment go down by allowing the gap of almost one month.
copper member
Hi are you looking to integrate with other platforms that build on blockchain games or are you going to build your own games?

both options. We are looking for partners too.
And we have professional game developers to build our own games  Wink
copper member
Hmm..Gaming industry developing really quickly now and you provide unique features for gamers...Project will be successful, I'm sure

Thank you,himbert.
Join our project
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Hi are you looking to integrate with other platforms that build on blockchain games or are you going to build your own games?
copper member
Gaming related project always interesting to follow and also potentially successful as long as it meets the needs of platform users. I think it should be provided to browser based as well, not only mobile based platform. Look forward to your bounty if planned to be. Good luck

We ll announce our bounty campaign in the nearest future. Follow our news please
Wish you good luck too!
copper member
At last! Finally, we can withdraw game currency without problems and huge commissions

Eahhh!
It will be so easy for gamers!
copper member
What do you do if the money collected during the sale isn’t enough to develop a full version of the platform?

Our project is AWESOME  Smiley
We ll do absolutely everything to collect enough funds.

If not, we ll develop fewer games. We ll start our project in any case, be sure
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Hmm..Gaming industry developing really quickly now and you provide unique features for gamers...Project will be successful, I'm sure
copper member
you have prepared a very long road map. the project seems not bad. hope you are successful.

Sure, because we must do everything perfectly. Game development is not an easy process at all and we need some time to deliver you the best quality!

Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Gaming related project always interesting to follow and also potentially successful as long as it meets the needs of platform users. I think it should be provided to browser based as well, not only mobile based platform. Look forward to your bounty if planned to be. Good luck
Activity: 334
Merit: 0
At last! Finally, we can withdraw game currency without problems and huge commissions
Pages:
Jump to: