Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 2. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
April 24, 2018, 03:24:29 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/sec-is-charging-centra-crypto-founders-with-fraud-2018-4

"We allege that Centra sold investors on the promise of new digital technologies by using a sophisticated marketing campaign to spin a web of lies about their supposed partnerships with legitimate businesses," Stephanie Avakian, codirector of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, said in a statement. "As the complaint alleges, these and other claims were simply false."

Doesn't this sound exactly like if MASS Network is referred? Here we all were fed a bunch of lies about false partnerships, false advisers, false aquisition, false team members... A bunch of lies by Kuzmin and co.

Its time to go after Alexander Kuzmin and Alex Kontegna-Oschepkov.

From other hand I wonder if MASS falls under US jurisdiction..? Was there at least one victim with US citizenship and does it matter..?

Yes there were US victims but also US based team members involved with the project initially.

Is there any US based investor  here and ready to file for SEC?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/sec-is-charging-centra-crypto-founders-with-fraud-2018-4

"We allege that Centra sold investors on the promise of new digital technologies by using a sophisticated marketing campaign to spin a web of lies about their supposed partnerships with legitimate businesses," Stephanie Avakian, codirector of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, said in a statement. "As the complaint alleges, these and other claims were simply false."

Doesn't this sound exactly like if MASS Network is referred? Here we all were fed a bunch of lies about false partnerships, false advisers, false aquisition, false team members... A bunch of lies by Kuzmin and co.

From other hand I wonder if MASS falls under US jurisdiction..? Was there at least one victim with US citizenship and does it matter..?

Yes there were US victims but also US based team members involved with the project initially.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
April 02, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
March 30, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
Hey.
Looking for investors of the project, a mass network ( Ms Network ), created with the participation of the leadership of Mycelium (Mycelium ), who lost their assets without receiving anything, even adequate explanations, to participate in the return of assets.

Currently, we need as many people as possible affected by the actions of the organizers of the above-mentioned project, to jointly return the invested property and reduce the joint costs of the return procedures.

Now involved 2 victims.

Would you like to participate?

If interested, my contacts https://www.btcyurist.com♪  

Ready to answer all your questions my email  [email protected].
I see the mass website is up and running,so I guess your lawsuits worked, how much do you charge for the lawsuit?
(The whole year the website of the mass did not work)
March 17, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
There are no processes now. No one was applying.Scammers feel great. Who wants to join write please me on email.

Was there any kind of lawsuit at the mycelium case?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
There are no processes now. No one was applying.Scammers feel great. Who wants to join write please me on email.
March 14, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
Hey.
Looking for investors of the project, a mass network ( Ms Network ), created with the participation of the leadership of Mycelium (Mycelium ), who lost their assets without receiving anything, even adequate explanations, to participate in the return of assets.

Currently, we need as many people as possible affected by the actions of the organizers of the above-mentioned project, to jointly return the invested property and reduce the joint costs of the return procedures.

Now involved 2 victims.

Ready to answer all your questions my email  [email protected].

i don´t know whether there is a lawsuit ongoing right now, but really would appreciate that
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
Hey.

Now involved 2 victims.

Ready to answer all your questions my email  [email protected].
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
March 08, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Yes, they actually distributed the MASS coins to investors on Colu platfiem. I also gor my coins (though a bit less than it should have been). But there it all stopped - no other wallet, no mycelluum involved tegration, no exchange to trade on, and most importantlly - absolutely no developmenr of the project itself.
It was a scam planned and executed by Alexander Kuzmin and co.

BTW, anybody know what that scammer is doing now? Does he hide, or is he still public?

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?
After all, the crypt is already legal in different countries.
Is there someone from the US here among MASS investors?
Ogranizatorov immediately find, I think.

I suppose the most of investors here were from Russia and CIS. Except this scam, Kuzmin has executed much bigger one - he "sold" 5% of Mycelium shares in form of Mycelium tokens (raised much more than here), but delivered nothing, as far as I know. The story was similar to this one - they delivered some tokens on Colu platform, and nothing more - not even a solid exchange to trade. Investors there were very unhappy and much more active than here, but I don't know whether they sued him or not. If they start, we can join.

Thank you!
The very idea of the project was good.
I believe that the regulation of sales of tokens will reach a new level.
Perhaps it makes sense to file collective claims.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 12, 2018, 08:46:20 PM
Yes, they actually distributed the MASS coins to investors on Colu platfiem. I also gor my coins (though a bit less than it should have been). But there it all stopped - no other wallet, no mycelluum involved tegration, no exchange to trade on, and most importantlly - absolutely no developmenr of the project itself.

BTW, anybody know what that scammer is doing now? Does he hide, or is he still public?

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?

I suppose the most of investors here were from Russia and CIS. Except this scam, Kuzmin has executed much bigger one - he "sold" 5% of Mycelium shares in form of Mycelium tokens (raised much more than here), but delivered nothing, as far as I know. The story was similar to this one - they delivered some tokens on Colu platform, and nothing more - not even a solid exchange to trade. Investors there were very unhappy and much more active than here, but I don't know whether they sued him or not. If they start, we can join.

I don't know what happens here but this is one scam that made a fool of us all, no complaints have been filed and no noise coming from the investors, it just fades away I'm afraid we will see many more on this, the dev has a lot of money to build another scam projects like this in the future, or they have now in our midst.
legendary
February 12, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?

February 12, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?
legendary
February 10, 2018, 08:44:42 PM
Yes, they actually distributed the MASS coins to investors on Colu platform. I also got my coins (though a bit less than it should have been). But there it all stopped - no other wallet, no mycelium integration, no exchange to trade on, and most importantly - absolutely no development of the project itself.

BTW, anybody knows what that scammer is doing now? Does he hide, or is he still public?
February 10, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Found that the blog began to write again:
https://blog.mass.network/

Mass Update Feb 25
February 25, 2017
Dear Mass Network software users and coin owners, As you know, we have recently uploaded both mobile and desktop versions...

We’ve launched Mass Browser and other shortnews
January 19, 2017
Hello folks, Some short news after a long period of silence during winter holidays: For investors, early adopters and our supporters...

Who has information about the project?
Thank you!

If i remember correctly, at that time i registered on colu dashboard and received coin there (probably i still have access codes somewhere).

But the point is that nothing more happened after that colu registration. We needed a mass network wallet to move coins to, but it never arrived.

Anyhow they didn't began to write again. Those messages are from early 2017....

Hmm ....
And it's true - it was a year ago.
It is a pity that nothing happened ...
On a couple of scams for my practice fell ....
Thank you!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
February 10, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

Found that the blog began to write again:
https://blog.mass.network/

Mass Update Feb 25
February 25, 2017
Dear Mass Network software users and coin owners, As you know, we have recently uploaded both mobile and desktop versions...

We’ve launched Mass Browser and other shortnews
January 19, 2017
Hello folks, Some short news after a long period of silence during winter holidays: For investors, early adopters and our supporters...

Who has information about the project?
Thank you!

If i remember correctly, at that time i registered on colu dashboard and received coin there (probably i still have access codes somewhere).

But the point is that nothing more happened after that colu registration. We needed a mass network wallet to move coins to, but it never arrived.

Anyhow they didn't began to write again. Those messages are from early 2017....
February 10, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
Hello!
I invested very early in the project.
The distribution of the tokens was not, as I know.
Is the project alive?

No, it was not, as you can see from few pages behind. AFAIK, dev ran without paying his investors etc. The info about colu you got, it was just to buy more time by giving false hope to calm the angry mob.

This project is dead, let's not resurfacing it again.

Yes .. the reference to Coke is incorrect ..
Very sorry..
Can all investors need to write an application for them?

What application do you mean? And to who? Colu? If that is what you mean, if I am not mistaken, a lot of bounty hunters were signing up to colu in hope of getting paid, but the token just never arrived or something like that. The point is signing up to colu didn't take you anywhere

I mentioned above a message from the Mass website (https://ico.mass.network/#)
I thought that there would be a distribution of coins
There is a reference to Colu.
But the link is not correct.
Here I am talking about.

I believe they change their site to colu.com
You can try to reach their support and ask about this if you want to, although I think it's quite a waste of time

Already wrote in support of Colu =)
February 10, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
Hello!
Is the project alive?

No, it was not, as you can see from few pages behind. AFAIK, dev ran without paying his investors etc. The info about colu you got, it was just to buy more time by giving false hope to calm the angry mob.

Very sorry..

What application do you mean? And to who? Colu? If that is what you mean, if I am not mistaken, a lot of bounty hunters were signing up to colu in hope of getting paid, but the token just never arrived or something like that. The point is signing up to colu didn't take you anywhere

Here I am talking about.

You can try to reach their support and ask about this if you want to, although I think it's quite a waste of time

Hmm ..
the link is real
https://dashboard.colu.co/

Just does not work on the side of the stake

Link checked here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0HTEGEKHEEK

This is the official video "Create your own currency in 60 seconds using the Column dashboard!"

There below is a link to https://dashboard.colu.co/

Will wait. =)
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
February 10, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
Hello!
Is the project alive?

Very sorry..

Here I am talking about.

February 10, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
Hello!
Is the project alive?

Very sorry..

Here I am talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
February 10, 2018, 12:31:28 PM
Hello!
Is the project alive?

Very sorry..

Pages:
Jump to: