Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 7. (Read 91824 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
April 12, 2017, 07:30:44 AM
We have to make Wall of SHAME with eveyone connected with this scam names..
So people could avoid them in the future!
And nect we could out a link to it in our signatures f.e...
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 11, 2017, 04:32:01 PM
Wait... WHAT ?! this isnt a scam ?!?!.....
lol. trust your instincts I would say

I think you sold.

yes I did. And I think this project is dead
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
April 11, 2017, 04:25:26 PM
Kuzmin always owned Mass, he never bought it out.

And the developers were savvy to this, including ThePianist. They KNEW that Kuzmin owned Mass from the get go and just went along with posting lies to save face.

Apparently they were told to present it as Mycellium buying out Mass because that made things look better. Well of course lies can look better than truth, you can tell any sort of tall lies you want!

The whole team has basically committed fraudulent actions at this point.

^What is Kuzmin's relationship to Mycellium?

He owns Mycellium, apparently.

Or at the very least is their CEO.

Are out of ur mind? This is the stupidest statement I have read in a year. According to ur words kuzmin, surgically changed half-human half-idiot and Pianist control mass network. Do u hear urself? Maybe u think that kuzmin is muslim in addition to this? U pulled it out of ur ass. U are practicing masked-man fallacy which is forbidden and, moreover, punishable in my location. Educate urself.

Telling people to educate themselves while making tons of spelling errors makes you look like a buffoon. Also none of what you said is any kind of argument at all. But I will do you a favor, as well as everyone else in this thread that can't click back 7 pages and post the quote here for all to see.

Please reply here and explain what happened to the project and our money.

Ok, about money. Technical part:
1. All wallets were under Kuzmin's control since ICO start, AFAIK, nobody else has any private keys.
2. ICO website was developed by Mycelium team (Mycelium Gear as a merchant service).

Business part: Kuzmin told that all funds were spent in January, and he stopped paying salaries. But I have no details. He told this "news" to product and project manager (why they won't get salaries...)

So you did not found the project? You were just hired to write some basic software? Then they dropped you because funds were gone?

Yes, project founders are Oschepkov and Kuzmin.

There were fake news:
https://blog.mass.network/mycelium-ceo-acquires-mass-network/

I was very angry, because it was 100% untruth.

But Kuzmin told me that this announce is for PR only, so he could officially become a CEO. I decided not to quit, because everything looked ok, and devs were working. And I wanted to make a release of software.

Why they dropped me in Dec? I don't know, may be because I had so many questions...

But the other team members continue to work on project and worked until he stopped paying anything.

As you can see here Pianist admits to knowing this was dishonest but chose to withhold it from the investors. (To cover his own ass)

@pianist are you not angry with these two fraudsters?
Why did you not come out and tell us this before?

Yes, I became angry several times, but there were no scam intention. For example, Kuzmin told me in Aug that Charlie Shrem will become CEO of Mass, so I decided to join the project. Of course, Charlie rejected his offer.

As a tech guy, I was responsible only for tech questions. Of course, I was unhappy when Oschepkov asked me to create BCT thread, but the reason was that new "official" Mass account could not post images.

There were many-many other bad things, at last I decided to quit. But devs were optimistic, they asked me not to bite the project, they were going to make a good product.

I don't know what to do now, but I don't know anyone who can contact Kuzmin or his partner Oschepkov (Kontegna).

Everyone involved with this stuff is incredibly dishonest.
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
April 11, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

And the developers were savvy to this, including ThePianist. They KNEW that Kuzmin owned Mass from the get go and just went along with posting lies to save face.

Apparently they were told to present it as Mycellium buying out Mass because that made things look better. Well of course lies can look better than truth, you can tell any sort of tall lies you want!

Are out of ur mind? This is the stupidest statement I have read in a year. According to ur words kuzmin, surgically changed half-human half-idiot and Pianist control mass network. Do u hear urself? Maybe u think that kuzmin is muslim in addition to this? U pulled it out of ur ass. U are practicing masked-man fallacy which is forbidden and, moreover, punishable in my location. Educate urself.
April 11, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 11, 2017, 12:58:48 PM
Is Mass still alive? Angry Angry

Dead as a dodo.
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
April 11, 2017, 12:52:20 PM

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
April 10, 2017, 02:10:38 AM
Is Mass still alive? Angry Angry
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 10, 2017, 01:01:27 AM
We must start writing in Kuzmin's projects - that he is a swindler
For example (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycelium.wallet): Here to warn about the danger of losing your Bitcoin
April 09, 2017, 01:04:18 PM
If the situation does not clear up to April, then the plan is as follows.
1. To put forward an ultimatum to Kuzmin with demands .... Ignore see paragraph 2.
2. Lowering the reputation on the Internet: we publish information about Kuzmin on websites on scammers, negatively comment on any articles concerning Kuzmin and the like.
3. We start the company to discredit the information products of Kuzmina companies (https://mycelium.com/) and its partners.
4. It will be seen further ...

How such an option?

Did anyone else here invest in the MASS ICO because the name Mycelium was attached?

Mycelium acquired MASS, then ran an ICO raising over 300 BTC and now the Github repository has had no activity in 4 months since the ICO finished.

https://github.com/massnetwork/mass-browser

The lead developer Alexander Kuzmin quit the project, and when we ask Mycelium what's going on they are vague.

There was a telegram chat with at least 70 of the ICO participants in it, and one day the Mycelium team kicked everyone out of the telegram room and deleted it along with the conversation history.

"The mass guys are hard to get a hold of, you'll have to ask them" is an answer I received when I asked what was happening with MASS.

Um... isn't Mycelium "the mass guys" now?

There is a browser on the Google Play store which appears to be a bare bones version of chromium with a window that tracks your browsing time to give you MASS coins based on the amount of time you use the browser for. This app looks extremely simple.

I thought they had built the browser and all these features, I was actually starting to be impressed ... but then I went to www.chromium.org and as far as I can tell the only thing they did was add a timer to give a cryptocurrency, which probably isn't even blockchain based in the app - it is probably just a database entry and when you submit a request to withdraw, a centralized entity has to send it.

Another response I got was that they are waiting for 100K downloads before they do anything else on the project.

This project appears to be dead, and it would be great if the Mycelium team could either commit to moving the project forward, or start issuing refunds since there has been on activity in 4 months since the ICO ended in December 2016.

If you didn't read the thread, Kuzmin always owned Mass, he never bought it out.

Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
April 09, 2017, 01:31:59 AM
If the situation does not clear up to April, then the plan is as follows.
1. To put forward an ultimatum to Kuzmin with demands .... Ignore see paragraph 2.
2. Lowering the reputation on the Internet: we publish information about Kuzmin on websites on scammers, negatively comment on any articles concerning Kuzmin and the like.
3. We start the company to discredit the information products of Kuzmina companies (https://mycelium.com/) and its partners.
4. It will be seen further ...

How such an option?

Did anyone else here invest in the MASS ICO because the name Mycelium was attached?

Mycelium acquired MASS, then ran an ICO raising over 300 BTC and now the Github repository has had no activity in 4 months since the ICO finished.

https://github.com/massnetwork/mass-browser

The lead developer Alexander Kuzmin quit the project, and when we ask Mycelium what's going on they are vague.

There was a telegram chat with at least 70 of the ICO participants in it, and one day the Mycelium team kicked everyone out of the telegram room and deleted it along with the conversation history.

"The mass guys are hard to get a hold of, you'll have to ask them" is an answer I received when I asked what was happening with MASS.

Um... isn't Mycelium "the mass guys" now?

There is a browser on the Google Play store which appears to be a bare bones version of chromium with a window that tracks your browsing time to give you MASS coins based on the amount of time you use the browser for. This app looks extremely simple.

I thought they had built the browser and all these features, I was actually starting to be impressed ... but then I went to www.chromium.org and as far as I can tell the only thing they did was add a timer to give a cryptocurrency, which probably isn't even blockchain based in the app - it is probably just a database entry and when you submit a request to withdraw, a centralized entity has to send it.

Another response I got was that they are waiting for 100K downloads before they do anything else on the project.

This project appears to be dead, and it would be great if the Mycelium team could either commit to moving the project forward, or start issuing refunds since there has been on activity in 4 months since the ICO ended in December 2016.
Activity: 16
April 08, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

I think you sold.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 08, 2017, 10:45:32 AM
April 07, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

I don't know . Maybe Who nows
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2017, 01:47:28 PM
April 07, 2017, 09:47:42 AM

Mass mobile browser has an update.
Is no question

Interesting... Indeed it shows like it is updated on April 5. Do you see the list of actually updated features anywhere, or are there obvious changes you noticed?
Frankly speaking, I am hesitant to install and run this software as I don't trust those people. You never know whether it is safe. If they steal your money, who knows what else they would steal. It asks too much permissions btw.

You now can earn a dollar for Every friend you invite.
As for the stealing part i dont use it now for important things and dont login  with crome. 
But i think its a beginning.  And hopefully when everybody share this we can build a little  momentum.
For the ones Who sold its not so good News
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
April 07, 2017, 07:40:28 AM

Is no question

Interesting... Indeed it shows like it is updated on April 5. Do you see the list of actually updated features anywhere, or are there obvious changes you noticed?
Frankly speaking, I am hesitant to install and run this software as I don't trust those people. You never know whether it is safe. If they steal your money, who knows what else they would steal. It asks too much permissions btw.
April 07, 2017, 01:15:03 AM
Mass update  

Is it statement or question? In fact the update for shareholders is placed on the main page of the MASS website. We just didn't pay due attention to it.
See https://mass.network/
Note this:

http://i68.tinypic.com/b9g5xc.png

Many thanks to swindlers Alexander Kuzmin and Alex Oschepkov-Kontegna ("knowledger"/"massnetwork"). Lets mention the names of those scammers as much as possible, so Google indexes this. The search by their names should bring here. Do we have SEO experts among us?

Is no question

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
April 06, 2017, 04:58:28 PM
Mass update  

Is it statement or question? In fact the update for shareholders is placed on the main page of the MASS website. We just didn't pay due attention to it.
See https://mass.network/
Note this:

Many thanks to swindlers Alexander Kuzmin and Alex Oschepkov-Kontegna ("knowledger"/"massnetwork"). Lets mention the names of those scammers as much as possible, so Google indexes this. The search by their names should bring here. Do we have SEO experts among us?
April 06, 2017, 04:41:23 PM
Mass update 
Pages:
Jump to: