Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 6. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 12, 2017, 12:35:35 AM
If the fraud is real, do we have to catch him to arrest him around the world?
Activity: 280
May 12, 2017, 12:33:15 AM
Can not chase all the messages of this liar?
Activity: 536
May 11, 2017, 10:13:02 PM
Anything new?  No updates?

Five months already and still no update I don't think the project will still go,it's now considered a scam site there's already a thread in the scam section and look at the title it says irregularities,so this coin is over and done.
I'm actually a bit curious about something though.

Was Alexander Kuzmin actually the person involved with this project?

Was any of the team who they stated they were?

This has been confirmed by members of Mycelium.

The only action about Mass is a post in the scam section after that there's new action about the scam accusations,the people who were scammed should be the one to push the prosecutions of this scam project,one of the biggest scam in the crypto currency.
I hate the liar very much, he should be punished! Angry
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
May 11, 2017, 07:51:34 PM
come on people, why are you still hoping for this project? it's been abandoned and the dev might just created a new account here and laughing at you while reading your posts of false hopes and wishes.
move on and walk away from this crap.

What you are talking about?

The "dev" of this project did not create any new account, as he does not need to do so. The "dev" is a well known public person called Alexander Kuzmin. He does not hide, and is still doing well somehow, being not in jail by some reason.

What we really need to do - is to monitor the net, to find any activity of involved persons (Alexander Kuzmin and Alex Kontegna aka Alexey Oschepkov), and notify people of their fraudulent activities. Their reputation should match their deeds.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
May 08, 2017, 06:28:25 PM

Five months already and still no update I don't think the project will still go,it's now considered a scam site there's already a thread in the scam section and look at the title it says irregularities,so this coin is over and done.

The only action about Mass is a post in the scam section after that there's new action about the scam accusations,the people who were scammed should be the one to push the prosecutions of this scam project,one of the biggest scam in the crypto currency.
Activity: 364
May 08, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
May 08, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
May 08, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

Activity: 364
May 08, 2017, 05:35:37 AM
Remember the roadmap guys?

May - CRITICAL MASS ACHIEVED

Critical Mass of BTC stolen.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
May 08, 2017, 12:14:33 AM
come on people, why are you still hoping for this project? it's been abandoned and the dev might just created a new account here and laughing at you while reading your posts of false hopes and wishes.
move on and walk away from this crap.
Activity: 536
May 07, 2017, 11:14:07 PM
Project is still alive? Huh
May 07, 2017, 04:15:19 PM
Remember the roadmap guys?

May - CRITICAL MASS ACHIEVED
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2017, 10:45:12 PM
Maybe we Just have to use The browser And wait.
Project have problems but Maybe in 5 years it doesn't matter.
If You dont have patient or money dont invest. 
Investing is hoping. 
If any wanna sell tell me i buy
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

Moon but without exchange, are you sane? Don't act like a cry babe, this mass is scam and over, Kuzimin screwed investors twice after his bullshit mycelium.  Grin
LOL that guy has not realized how this project is full of crap. no exchange = no money = no demand = scam project = die . That's so simple. This project full of crap.

I always win . One way or the other.   
So I dont care .
The project is no priority. 
The few pennies I have invested will double I know it
But time will tell
If not there are lawyers to take care of that
But first I wait a year

there is nothing more to do anyway...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 18, 2017, 03:43:22 AM
Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

Moon but without exchange, are you sane? Don't act like a cry babe, this mass is scam and over, Kuzimin screwed investors twice after his bullshit mycelium.  Grin
LOL that guy has not realized how this project is full of crap. no exchange = no money = no demand = scam project = die . That's so simple. This project full of crap.

I always win . One way or the other.   
So I dont care .
The project is no priority. 
The few pennies I have invested will double I know it
But time will tell
If not there are lawyers to take care of that
But first I wait a year
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 17, 2017, 08:00:37 PM
Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

Activity: 297
April 17, 2017, 07:44:16 PM
Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

legendary
April 17, 2017, 07:35:38 PM
On March 31 Kuzmin was supposed to attend Fintex Russia conference in Moscow (http://fintechrussia.ru), and have a speech there. Does anyone know if he was there?

Does anyone know what that person is doing now, and where he is located? Is he still in business, or is hiding (from authorities or from public)?
April 17, 2017, 10:41:32 AM
Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

The problem isn't with investors losing patience. If they said they were having problems, that'd be... unfortunate but at least we'd know that much.

What's happening now is that we're getting conflicting stories as to the origin of the project with dishonesty at play... not good for investor confidence.

How would investors contact the person they've invested with? They shut down all communication. They kicked everyone out of their public groups and shut those down. If that's not bad enough, asking around warrants you a big "I don't know who you should talk to" from everyone, and mailing them directly seems to net no responses. On top of that, all the ICO money has already been spent.

Hell, you can't even sell your Mass on an exchange and it uses colu for a wallet, people bought an asset that has no use anywhere. You'd have been better off buying an NXT asset because at least you can buy and sell those natively in the client.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 17, 2017, 06:46:41 AM
Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah
Pages:
Jump to: