Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 16. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 19, 2017, 11:06:39 PM
Guys, as I keep saying we need to be directing questions at Mycelium. On other social media channels. They have a case to answer.

Pianist left the company according to himself. He was the dev, and when he left so did any hope of this product ever getting finished.

He knows more than has told, maybe he's been advised to be quiet. However the people that hold the ico funds are the scammers. They should be returning it.

Start with Mycelium as they're supposed to be legit. Let us hear what they say.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
February 19, 2017, 09:16:22 PM
Since I am not the direct investors in this project, I have a question for all of you guys: Do you think that we should open a scam accusation against this coin? Most of the information about the project has been deleted by the OP (pianist) and other managers and developers have been gone for a long time. We can not use colu because this temporary wallet will make this coin worthless.
Please consider about it

I am one of a direct investors in this coin, and I am utterly disappointed and feel scammed. However I don't know how a scam accusation thread will help us. I suspect all he will get there, is useless comments from useless people, like "ha-ha I told you idiots should not invest in ICO without escrow" and so on...

Does scam accusation on this forum affect Mycelium or scammer Kuzmin in any way? All we can do is to open accusation against pianist, as his behavior is very irresponsible. He is the one who actually did the most for us to invest here, and now he refuses to answer any questions. He definitely knows a lot more than we know, however prefers to hide the information. Honest and responsible people don't behave that way.
But will scam accusation against him actually help anybody? I don't think so. I still hope though he will have enough integrity to come and tell the full story here...

Doing anything on Bitcointalk level seems to be pointless, maximum we can do is to try to call some scam investigators, like Gleb Gamow, and hope they will find some info we missed.

Is there anybody with lawyer education here? Is it possible to sue Kuzmin or any of the organizers of this false project? Or disclaimers in T&C prevent this?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
February 19, 2017, 01:58:09 PM
Since I am not the direct investors in this project, I have a question for all of you guys: Do you think that we should open a scam accusation against this coin? Most of the information about the project has been deleted by the OP (pianist) and other managers and developers have been gone for a long time. We can not use colu because this temporary wallet will make this coin worthless.
Please consider about it
yes I think its tiem for it. but i dunno this accusation and how it can help us
Activity: 770
February 19, 2017, 01:45:24 PM
Please consider about it
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
February 18, 2017, 10:38:42 PM
the coin is on the ballot in the c-sex, all you have to 1 BTC, and forward trading Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
A dream that you had, about being a person.
February 18, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
I have left the project in December. No information.

Please, contact Alexander Kuzmin (CEO and escrow) and Alexei Oschepkov (Alexai Kontegna https://www.facebook.com/kontegna, project founder).

pianist just updated his/the mass network op....weird it seems everyone just left

well that explains a lot. maybe one should contact those guys. But please friendly
regarding myclium twitter account and alexander kuzimin accounts as well are inactive since last year I guess we will never see any progress regarding myclium and or mass any more. this is a scam and I think every further day without any action of these guys is another proof of this theory.

I will sell all of my coins for half of ICO price. Anyone interested?

^Lol @ "1/2 price"

I will sell mine (14.5M) for ~1/15th ICO price - aka the whole ~14 million for 0.0005 BTC
Payable via ^equivalent amount in DOGE, ETH, BTS, NXT, DASH, LTC or via MoneyPot/BustaBit/BitSler/BitVest/C-G tip, to save on expensive BTC tx fees.

This is how foolish that ~914M
February 18, 2017, 04:32:39 PM
Has anyone tried contacting the above mentioned people via LinkedIn or Facebook? What about the Mycelium channels?

Mass.Network leaves a rather nasty stain.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

Please, contact Alexander Kuzmin (CEO and escrow) and Alexei Oschepkov (Alexai Kontegna https://www.facebook.com/kontegna, project founder).

pianist just updated his/the mass network op....weird it seems everyone just left

well that explains a lot. maybe one should contact those guys. But please friendly
regarding myclium twitter account and alexander kuzimin accounts as well are inactive since last year I guess we will never see any progress regarding myclium and or mass any more. this is a scam and I think every further day without any action of these guys is another proof of this theory.

Eh.  Consider the money gone.  I have a few hundred millions of these useless things, lol.  The Mass coin scam along with the Mycelium Token scam are really a shame for one of the best Android bitcoin wallets on the market.

Everybody all gone.  Bye bye.  Good learning lesson for everyone -- ICOs without securitization are scams. Smiley

Thanks a lot Mr. Kuzmin.  Really great job.  All you guys had to do was update the Bitcointalk thread and get the token on an exchange, which you said you would do.

Good luck staying out of jail in the future, with this kind of activity tied to your name.
February 18, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1015
February 18, 2017, 06:33:26 AM
Any news?
February 15, 2017, 05:54:56 PM
It looks like the person responsible for raising the ICO money, is now working for Bitcoin.com

Roger Ver hired a professional scammer.

He would seem the best person to ask where the ico funds went. Note 90+% of the dev work was done before the ico finished. So they can't say it's been used up.
legendary
February 15, 2017, 05:46:20 PM
This "company" has terrible PR. Has anyone tested the Android browser?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=network.mass.browser
legendary
February 15, 2017, 05:40:29 PM
I have edited this post, only to remove Michael's information, though it has been quoted and there is nothing I can do about that.  It is unfortunate that Michael or any of us were involved with these folks, but I wish him the best at Bitcoin.com
February 15, 2017, 01:20:30 PM
I was right. I think it is a good time for us to open a scam accusation against this project or at least we should ask for somebody on this forum for an investigation. I can not stand seeing people losing their money around here. No information for more than a month. LOL. I can not understand why you guy still believe in what they did

It seems the only avenue is to contact Mycelium via their other channels and hope someone there can shed some light.
Activity: 770
February 15, 2017, 01:05:47 PM
I was right. I think it is a good time for us to open a scam accusation against this project or at least we should ask for somebody on this forum for an investigation. I can not stand seeing people losing their money around here. No information for more than a month. LOL. I can not understand why you guy still believe in what they did
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
February 14, 2017, 07:03:02 PM

February 14, 2017, 06:12:05 PM
Anyone have access to the Telegram dev chat group?  I was kicked out for some unknown reason.

I think it's been closed.
I think we need to be here now https://mass.userecho.com

We Need another ICO  to Let  REPO our btc
true.
It seems this project is dead even before it really started.
They should give us the funding back! Any other action would be a scam.

Looks like that Daniel N. the PM has left too. His account on mass.usercho hasn't been active for over a week.
February 14, 2017, 06:07:08 PM
Anyone have access to the Telegram dev chat group?  I was kicked out for some unknown reason.

true.
It seems this project is dead even before it really started.
They should give us the funding back! Any other action would be a scam.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 14, 2017, 08:02:44 AM

February 14, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: