Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 3579 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Bitcoin 2018 Year of turning Millions of members into ultimate riches world came to know the true potential of bitcoin more and more surprises are awaited with bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It might be in fact , either it will skyrocket high or it will start to lose positions and letting competitive altcoins take its place.
Activity: 94
 Smiley I think that many people will engage in bitcoin for this year because of the rapidly growth of the bitcoin last year. Many people will expect that  there is a possibility for bitcoin to increase doubly in this year.
What happened last time will reflect also by the middle of 2018 and for sure, it will rise up to $20k.
Smiley
Activity: 70
January 18, 2018, 12:18:41 AM
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

It is observed that it is only the start of the year and bitcoin is decreasing its value,  however,  we should not worry to much regarding this.  We just need to continue what we are doing and bitcoin developers will do the same job. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 12:14:24 AM
I think This year will be decisive for bitcoin. actually, it is important to solve the problem. and These problems are ambiguous. so it bitcoin will have a rather difficult year and this year will be memorable for everyone.

Activity: 504
January 16, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

I think 2018 is a crucial year for alt coins. Alt coins nowadays are getting a lot of attention from investors specially whales who held a lot of Ripple. Etheriums are also making a huge comeback. From a $300 price to a outstanding $1500 record in a few months. Very fast growth from it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
In my opinion, we can expect Bitcoin to cross $30000 mark this. If it fails to reach that level, it means that the growth is stagnant now and thus one should move to alt coins.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
January 16, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
According to the recent predictions the price of Bitcoin will increase and or start to increase near in March and after that we can see near the year end that the price of Bitcoins will almost double the initial amount well there is no credibility to the data but this is the opinion by most economists out there so we can believe it to some extent but let's not be fool since there is a chance that the price of Bitcoin can fall and Bitcoins is going to crash thus we cannot say anything about it.
Activity: 18
January 16, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
yes, I think 2018 is a year of considerable influence and change from the previous year, from year-to-year bitcoin always give a good surprise, especially with so many investors join, I think big chance is waiting bitcoiner.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
2018 is the most crucial year in the world of bitcoin, bitcoin is going to gain more popularity and acceptability from the people and the government across the world. Bitcoin in 2018 will rise so high to up to $30,000 before the end of the year and also bitcoin is going to face a lot of challenges in this year more ICO are going to come up to compete with bitcoin in price but still yet bitcoin is the father of all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
January 16, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
it is difficult to comment on bitcoin, as we know the bitcoin itself is moving all the time
can change at any time, complicated fluctuations so no one is able to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future

Yes, that is true,  nobody can predict the flow of bitcoin this year. Bitcoin can be rise or may not.  It depends upon the users and investors choice and support with regards to their investment.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 10:16:25 AM
It's too early to say that 2018 is the most crucial year for bitcoin. I think it is just unstable due to the fast that it is evidently and continuously increasing and decreasing in a short amount of time.I think bitcoin is just starting to be risky and I think the nakomoto administration is now starting to take changes since bitcoin is now getting more known and popular so I think that it will still be fine as the time pass by.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
I think yes because here not only price increased to 20000$ but also with that many things we seen that can't be easily forgettable .Here we can see that lots of fork happen in the bitcoin technology and that gaves us many altcoins like bitcoin cash , bitcoin gold , bitcoin diamond , bitcoin god , bitcoin unlimited and also 2-3 coins , that are available for us to use for the investment as altcoins trading market .
And also we can see that these forks are not made for the new coin creation but to change technology and make bitcoin bloclchain more better and improved .
So here we can say that Ofcourse it was like operation for the bitcoin to make fork and increase in demand at a very high level .
Activity: 54
January 16, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
The price will stable in small range so its time to trade altcoin and hold bitcoin.I do not think it will be crucial year for bit coin, i just think its price will be more constant.I think this year will be a ground breaking year for bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies.

It's not near to be stable even at the beginning and it will be wild ride till we reach 2019 trust me. Price can't be stable when theres to much speculation going on, we need several years to pass and hope that price will be stable at end - it's not an easy game and an easy market this is on global scale and you don't even have many people who entered the crypto arena.
Activity: 119
January 16, 2018, 01:47:48 AM
certainly will exceed the previous year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 01:22:31 AM
Its value will decrease up to 10000 USD and then again gain its momentum by September I think. It is because the blockchain is still under innovation but the improvements it will achieve will be worth it.
Activity: 119
January 16, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
yes of course because bitcoin prices always go up from year to year.
Activity: 56
January 16, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

I don't think that this will be the crucial year for Bitcoin as we're still at the first month of the year. If you will just review the activity of BTC in the market, there's a probability that Bitcoin will rise starting at the first quarter of the year. We can't predict it but I believe that BTC will still go up and it will be a big one this year.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
January 16, 2018, 12:59:30 AM
In my own perspective I think that every year is a crucial year for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as well. Because we really cannot foresee what future holds it and we must be constantly monitoring on what is happening to the cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin. Every day is important as even as of right now many new players are buying Bitcoin hoping that they are not too late and they can still profit from Bitcoin. Also there is some legal issues we need to clarify as the world seems to be divided whether or not cryptocurrencies are considered as a form of money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 16, 2018, 12:52:13 AM
This year for bitcoin really will be decisive, because, in addition to solving its urgent problems, it will be necessary to solve problems of a more global plan. Now the state decides how to treat bitcoin and its greater value, growth in price and volatility. These problems are ambiguous and for sure, the states will take yet controversial decisions. Therefore, bitcoin will have a rather difficult year. If internal bitcoin problems are resolved, then we do not know what measures the states will take in the event that bitcoin again sharply increases in price.
Pages:
Jump to: