Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption? - page 3. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption?

I think that is what we are experiencing right now, 2018 has seen massive adoption of cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Nearly everyday more projects emerge with fascinating utility values. I think we can say that, 2018 is the year of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
As we said in a couple of blog posts before, 2017 was a big year for the blockchain. The technology has been adopted in many projects and many and many people care about it because it is a good result.
Activity: 82
It is not very optimistic about the mass adoption of the block chain in 2018, and this year there may be some technology companies or pay sites to try the block chain technology, perhaps in the next three years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I would say yes somehow because many big companies in the FinTech sector as well as other sectors have all seen the impact of blockchain and have started adopting. So I think more are still about to adopt. Blockchain will be the future of the digital world
Activity: 168
Think it's still too early now. Maybe 2018 is the year of people realizing what blockchain is and think about adopting them in various applications.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

We are still far for a massive blockchain adoption. Although we had many business and projects that adopt blockchain but that's not enough to make it a mass adoption. Maybe in 5 years from now we can see mass adoption and with solid regulations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
From my point of view this year is the year of  cooling people to crypto. Many many people are disappointed by price and behavior of market. Lots of people went away. But of cause many newcomers appear and I hope we are waiting by a bright future!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
I think its already started, the awareness, acceptance, interest and enthusiasm. Massive adoption will take place depending on viable and successful projects, whatever the year.
Activity: 175
I don't think so, we are already mid-2018 and despite increasing coverage and attention, not much is going on the adoption side. I gues if everything goes well (regulations, etc.) at least in another 1 or 2 years to witness massive adoption
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
True, the world's many types of private or government-owned businesses are adopting Blockchain technology. They are perfect if put into business and control. I think only in 2020 Blockchain technology will be widely spread all over the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

I think it needs a third party or regulator to run any system. And now it seems like too much competition is creating new problems about what standard blockchain should be used globally.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

It's interesting that you say that.

In my opinion, 2018 isn't going to be a huge year when it comes to return on people's investments. However, I already see a lot of new adopters, especially from financial institutions that are starting to look into blockchain technology, altcoins, and crypto in general.

Basically, I don't expect prices to rise that much during 2018, but the number of adopters will grow consistently throughout the year, especially institutional investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Probably not yet in general, but only limited to startup projects with the target is a crypto community that has been formed. But I believe we are heading in the right direction.
Activity: 602
Probably not going to happen this year. It takes a breakthrough to do it, and a strong brand must start it first. I think it will still take a few more years until people get used to blockchain.
Activity: 630
I am a big supporter of the blockchain sector, I would very much like 2018 to become the year of its massive adoption, but I think we will have to wait a few more years. One of the most important things that could reduce time, and facilitate its knowledge and dissemination, is a serious regulation, and I hope that this arrives as soon as possible
Activity: 658
I do not think that 2018 will be the year of the massive adoption of the blockchain. There are still large countries, business banks, social networks and "strong powers" that are trying to slow down and fight the growth and spread of this great revolution. I hope that there will soon be regulation at least in the major countries that can foster this new sector
Activity: 826
It is scary a little bit how much blockchain projects appear almost every day. I think 2018 is very early time for mass adoption, probably 2019-2020. And I really want to see what EOS will show us after mainnet launch in June.
Activity: 126
 bitcoin’s value jump was probably not the most important event in crypto this year. It was the decentralized ledger technology that tracks bitcoin transactions–known as a blockchain–that really promised to shake up the world. This year, developers came up with hundreds of new use-cases for blockchains, and 2018 is likely to see a lot more exciting activity.
Activity: 322
Yes, blockchain is further getting exposed and people are accepting as a new measure of security. Recently, many companies are planning to inaugurate blockchain technology into their system for better usage of sources. Even if many countries are against crypto currencies still there is a mass support for blockchain adoption which further makes 2018 as an important year for the development and acceptance of blockchain adoption.
blockchain has become a mainstream all over the world and it is not surprising if its implementation will be very fast. while that is underway to develop a variety of versatile projects blockchain. but always wondered why so many different projects?
Activity: 448
I do not think 2018 is a year of large-scale block chain. Now the block chain technology is still in the early stage of development, and it is technically immature. The good news is that many countries and big companies plan to combine with the block chain technology. I think this year is one of the year's knowledge of block chain technology. It is likely to be used in 2019-2020 years. I think the field of electronic commerce will be the first industry to use.
Pages:
Jump to: