Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption? - page 5. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption?

This has been the situation every year that massive adoption of block chain,but what now?
Same speculation lasy 2017 when marketcap reaches $750 billion but after that month drop back to $220 billion things that cause total dropping in market.

Lets just wait and see what would be the status before year ends so no falls hope and no frustration
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
I think 2018 wasn't as we expected. I didn't like this year, but 2019 can be wonderful.
Soon after, everyone will talk about blockchain technology.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Not sure if that would lead too massive adoption. But one thing is sure that there will be higher number of people getting into blockchain and crypto space as more awareness grows.
Activity: 168
Hopefully this form of speculation would surely happen, because majority of us depending on the good balancing system, on which provide good contributions to all people who access cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 107
I think govts play a big role in terms of crypto adaptation. Once they find a way to regulate these coins, then I bet that business will start using them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Yeah I agree and I believe 2018 will be the year of massive blockchain adaption because looking at crypto space today, a lot of regulations are going on in the crypto space right now and these regulations will only make cryptos stronger and better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me

Yes i think. Last year was the great year for cryptocurrencies because of that many people around the world is attracted to it and gained popularity, i think most of the people is used to this system obviuosly it includes the blockchain system. Because of this they will accept and adopt blockchain and maybe include it in their daily life.
Activity: 98
***EDITED***
***EDITED***
***EDITED***
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I think 2018 woul be the start of massive blockchain adoptation and the effect of development may felt in tje mid of 2019 or early 2020 where blockchain may the primary platform for online transaction.
I think not, but if it says in 2018 all eyes will be on the blockchain world and start studying the blockchain is possible. Because I think the world will not be able to skip blockchain technology just like that
Like you said , The blockchain and cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere, they've already implemented their roots within the ecosystems, and we can only expect the roots to get longer and stronger.
This is hard to tell beforehand if 2018 is the year or will it be 2019/2020 for  mass blockchain adoption. We are moving closer to that steadily.
There is a bunch of news about the blockchain adoption in various countries. It can become a real evidence this year we will see the first stage of blockchain adoption in various communities around the world.
some years we were fighting with the regulation and it looks like we are on the right now today.
That's right, 2018 looks very bright for blockchain and its adoption. The fact that many countries are starting to study this technology and learn more about what kind of benefits it can bring to their communities, we can assume that we are totally going on the right track.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don't think mass adoption can happen fast until people are clear on regulation. 2018 is the year of figuring out regulation and how to deal with it. '19/20, after that's hashed out: adoption.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
It has begun yes. More and more institutions, organizations et involved in the Blockchain and crypto space.

I hope we still have lots of room to evolve, so 2018-2019-2020 will be amazing years.

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Interesting question. If we could know the answer to that one, we would possibly be all millionaires. Smiley In my humble opinion, no. It will take years for mass adoption. Think about it this way. Do your parents know about cryptocurrencies? Probably they have heard about bitcoin, but what about all the other cryptos out there? If they do, what is their attitude towards them? If it is positive, how much do they know? Do they perhaps know how to use wallets and do transactions? I most cases, the answer is not to all of these questions. But parents aside, what about friends that are of the same age? Lets say 90s kids and the ones that grew up with the rise of the mainstream internet. Do they encourage crypto or not. Well, in my case, an answer to that is also no. But the ones that do, hold a $100 worth of bitcoin and maybe some altcoin they picked from the top 100 list on coin market cap, but that's about it. They do not know anything beyond that. It will take years before people can get comfortable with a thing of such magnitude that has the possibility to change lives. But I hope it comes sooner than later, as we all do. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I believe so. I think more and more banks and governments are also looking at blockchain technology and things like data protection and cyber security are a big issue in general so this may spark off a real adoption phase for blockchain tech from bigger institutions. For mainstream adoption that might take time still because we need wallets like Ethos to take off that are multi wallets that will be easier for people to use and hold their coins and tokens all in one place.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Many parties have begun to adopt both government and private blockchain technology. However, it does not have any effect on the speed of transactions. Those who adopt this technology and make their respective altcoins entirely regarded only as coupons that can be used for the various services they offer.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Year is not important. Important is the outcome. More people notice blockchain more it will be used in various enviroments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
I am not sure that this will be the year of massive adoption but it will be a major step on the way to it. More and more companies are looking to the benefits of the secure and distributed ledger the motor industry have just set up a consortium to explore how Blockchain can be used in their industry MOBI.
Pages:
Jump to: