Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption? - page 4. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Blockchain  very useful in many spheres, especially in medetsin and financial sphere. There are even plans, to build completely decentralized state on the blockchain.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
if 2018 is said to be massive adoption I think not, recently adopted new blockchain adoption in some companies, it may be seen as the peak of adoption where the majority of companies and projects in this world all adopt it and it may happen next year.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
2018 may not be the year of massive blockchain adoption but rather paving way for massive adoption of blockchain. This happens in most cases in life. The subsequent will have this opportunity. There are still issues to be resolve before massive adoption may occur.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Yes 2018-2019 years will be the most breakthrough, now at the levels of States adopted programs, and plan the transition of state-owned companies and state management and blockchain costs, as this is the future,and of course Yes these years will be breakthrough

If adoption comes we need to find the bitcoin and concern altcoins rate explode in the marketplace but here there is big fluctuations in the market mate. I do not think this year is good for the investors because as I said bitcoin dropped only when compare with the 2k17 December price.

This is all happening because of the fake news has been spreaded by the local media all the time.
I see they have highlighting the centralized crypto ripple more than bitcoin. This itself shows their shit plan on the crypto market but decentralized crypto users will not allow that to happen here mate.
Activity: 316
Confirmation of identity, instant tracking of any changes in status or residence permit, ensuring that transactions are unchanged and safe from the outside, and make it almost impossible to deceive the system - with all this, the technology blockchain. Under the guise of security, scalability and the legitimacy of the country, it is advertised as a way forward for the crypto currency, in some cases, as the only legal digital currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It will be the year of different apps on blockhain and integration blockchain in diff bussiness processes.If they`re succeed,we`ll see new economy market soon,but it needs 5-10 years at all I think
Actually 2018 is just another year of great speculation
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
It is very much early to confirm  the fact.

we will have to wait until mid 2019 for that ..

Also, i would very much want 2018 to be a massive adoption for blockchain because then only we can evolve even bigger in the coming years
Activity: 644
Yes 2018-2019 years will be the most breakthrough, now at the levels of States adopted programs, and plan the transition of state-owned companies and state management and blockchain costs, as this is the future,and of course Yes these years will be breakthrough
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes, blockchain is further getting exposed and people are accepting as a new measure of security. Recently, many companies are planning to inaugurate blockchain technology into their system for better usage of sources. Even if many countries are against crypto currencies still there is a mass support for blockchain adoption which further makes 2018 as an important year for the development and acceptance of blockchain adoption.
Activity: 98
Maybe not too big as you think. But it seems to be getting started bit by bit until it becomes big. Hopefully be something positive for the world of crypto.
Activity: 378
No one can say for sure that is gonna happen by the end of the year but it has definitely started. The possibilities with blockchain technology are endless! Even governments are looking to adopt it.
Perhaps this will happen, all eyes will be on the blockchain world and start studying blockchain.
Because I think the world will not be able to skip blockchain technology for granted,
technological developments are so fast but will inadvertently force us inevitably to keep up with
new technological developments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
No one can say for sure that is gonna happen by the end of the year but it has definitely started. The possibilities with blockchain technology are endless! Even governments are looking to adopt it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
no, totally no!
i think we have to wait at least five more years for a massive blockchain adoption...maybe we have to wait until 2025.
Activity: 308
It happened yesterday, happens today, will happen tomorrow. What is the difference between 2018 and 2020? The exact timeframe is not defined, but it happens right now.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
No. 2018 is no doubt witnessing more and better patronage and awareness but mass adoption,  that's a big NO. For blockchain technology to achieve mass adoption then more than 50% of world population should be ready to employ the technology but that's not the case. Moreover,  cryptocurrency is presently used as a speculative asset and also for trading, so many still sees it as gambling for now.  Until when public opinion changes, mass adoption is still far, probably around 2022.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
We are already on stage of general adoption. Financial institutions, governments, manufacturing and other companies already made step to implementation of blockchain technology for their business cycles/processes. But it is only first step.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think it will take a few more years to have massive adoption of blockchain
Activity: 308
A lot of projects are being developed but we are still far from mass adoption. Technology should be made easier and transparent in order to have true adoption...

If it is comparable blockchain now is like the Internet in the early 90s... Biggest projects for mass adoption (like Google or Facebook for internet) may still have to come
Activity: 252
I think this year has not come yet. After 5-10 years, when everyone is confident in this technology, then this year will come.
Activity: 2
Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption?

certainly the blockchain entered our world and is not going to leave,on this platform a lot of projects are arranged, the era of blockchain begins
Pages:
Jump to: