Pages:
Author

Topic: Is a Madmax outcome coming before 2020? Thus do we need anonymity? - page 3. (Read 102759 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Always you will need competition amongst leaders, because only leaders can filter the noise and present people with coherent choices that are manageable. Who will decide which proposals go out to all voters? You see you are always back to the same generative essence dilemma. My IQ is very good at dissecting the root essence of something. I visualize instantly that which takes other people many discussions and examples back and forth to finally realize.
Not really, i mean you only need limited leaders, sort of very local community upholders, because either way some alpha males will dominate somewhere , but if you constrain their power to a very local community level, you will stop them from going powerhungry and conquer the world as they do now.

Sort of like the proverb: if you give a bone to the dog, it wont bite you. Because it will be too busy with playing with the bone. So if you give some sort of a permanent occupation to every alpha male, they will forget about their urge to rule over people and thus submissive people would become more free.

I don't mean to completely derail the discussion, but in the Knowledge Age every alpha male will be able to make a TV show, thus converting their anger and masculinity straight into capital, like in "The Men's Room with Bas and Jeremy": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BVxq0FNzLQ

Warning! Viewer discretion is advised!
The conversation in the video above often crosses the boundaries of normal social behavior. If you're too sensitive please disregard.
Activity: 56
I liked the "5 year olds throwing sand at each other" metaphor, it kept me smiling the whole day! Smiley

The Singularity might be coming sooner than any MadMax scenario, what happens to Knowledge Age then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHVtUw5wToA

It's a serious question though. We need to reintroduce Joy as a form of capital into our lives.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Euro In Free-Fall

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/01/07/politically-correct-analysis-the-lack-of-freedom-to-analyze/

Not being allowed to say Greece will be forced to leave the Euroland, which is basic economic analysis is outrageous. The big firms will not allow their analysts to even utter such words for fear they will piss-off Brussels. That will of course not prevent Greece from leaving or the Euro from collapsing.

The Euro is Dead. Normally you would say long-live the dollar. But that too will have its day soon. For now, the dollar will rise and create such vertigo, we need this move to create the economic chaos the other side of 2015.75.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/01/07/the-euro-in-free-fall/

The Euro elected the Yearly Bearish Reversal at the 12150 area and it has penetrated the 2010 low so far of 11880 intraday reaching so far 11801. The key support lies at a set of DOUBLE WEEKLY BEARISH REVERSALS found at 11778. If we elect that this year, the Euro will fall most likely BELOW par to the 103 area. We do have Weekly Bearish Reversals at 11850 and 11640. A weekly closing below 11640 will be devastating.

This is all part of the game at foot. I have warned the dollar had to rise and this will TURN DOWN the US economy later this year. Welcome the return of volatility. The banks may be able to trade proprietary again as they technically establish internal hedge funds for their own money, yet the real problem is emerging the lack of liquidity. You can raise heaps of cash these days. But the markets are returning to their infancy – lack of participants leading to more and more illiquidity, which translates into higher volatility. Now only a weekly closing back above the 12510 area will suspend the free fall temporarily.
I can't intake orally anything with sugar or chocolate since I became chronically ill roughly since 2009 or 2010.
You're being self-critical and self-hateful without even realising it

You can invent any interpretation that you want, but it doesn't mean that was the intended meaning of my writings.

I wrote here about a serious concern for the world. You turn it into a petty ego battle. Sorry I am not responsible for you. You are responsible for your actions.
I am exasperated at the petty devolution of a serious concern about the world into a petty ego contest.

My gosh the jealousy of 5 year olds throwing sand when they think I am boasting my Tonka has 18 wheels and implying theirs is only a pickup. But I never did pick that fight. They came after me to do the hatchet job.
Oh, suddenly it's not a deadline but just the 'beginning of the end?'

Suddenly? Have you not noticed the year 2020 on the subject of the thread mofo?

Why do you get to slobber all over my thread?

And 2015.75 is still the apex or inflection point of the sovereign debt BIG BANG. Nothing has changed since the thread was started.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I can't wait to see how you rationalize the failure of the world to comply with Martinfoil and your 'Doomsday 2015.75' prediction.  Better start hedging that bet ASAP!

There has not been any such failure.

2015.75 is the start of the BIG BANG. It is when the USA reaches the top of its current up trajectory and starts to head down. It doesn't mean we will all be starving and shivering in the dark in October. It will take some years for the collapse to ensue and amplify in effect.

Armstrong has been saying since 2012, when he correctly predicted the capital flows to return to the dollar, that US stock market phase transition could be delayed into the 2015.75 - 2017 timeframe. He had often stated that he would not know the answer until the closing of 2014. Exactly as he predicted, the market gave him this answer with the Treasury bonds elected THREE YEARLY REVERSAL signals.

Thus he now knows the phase transition will first be in Treasury bonds to peak 2015.75, then we enter the BIG BANG of sovereign debt collapse.

STFU mofo.

There you go!  I knew you would have some nice hedging ready to deploy as the 15.75 date draws near.   Smiley

Oh, suddenly it's not a deadline but just the 'beginning of the end?'  How convenient for you to avoid measurable metrics of the truth/falsity of Martinfoin's magical AI predictions and retreat into the more traditional old 'The End is Nigh' and coming SoonTM eschatology.

"Current up trajectory?"  "Starts to head down?"  Did you miss the beginning of the Great Recession in 2008?

"Some years?"  LOL, that magical AI program sure is vague when it comes down to actually producing useful information instead of selling newsletters, bilking investors, and defying judges.

At least Jim Willie has the guts to keep saying this is the final year of the petrodollar's reserve currency status, even if he's wrong!
Unfortunately I'm not qualified to share a pod with the mighty aminorex.

What a useless blob if you don't think you have anything to offer which aminorex can't do.

I know for a fact I can do things he can't do. And vice versa.

If I were, I wouldn't be almost as poor as you are!   Tongue

Aliasing error. Take the measurement again in a year. Besides I am not poor when measured in knowledge and ability. I am poor in health, which has been the major factor in my non-production. The other is wasting time on idiot, non-constructive, jealous obstructionists.

Unlike you, I know when I'm in the (remote) presence of someone with a 20-50 IQ point advantage and don't have a problem admitting it.

I regularly found errors in aminorex's posts, especially when he makes statements about crypto-currency, but I don't usually bother to point them out (because it is a waste of my time!).

I can't wait to see how you rationalize the failure of the world to comply with Martinfoil and your 'Doomsday 2015.75' prediction.  Better start hedging that bet ASAP!

There has not been any such failure.

2015.75 is the start of the BIG BANG. It is when the USA reaches the top of its current up trajectory and starts to head down. It doesn't mean we will all be starving and shivering in the dark in October. It will take some years for the collapse to ensue and amplify in effect.

Armstrong has been saying since 2012, when he correctly predicted the capital flows to return to the dollar, that US stock market phase transition could be delayed into the 2015.75 - 2017 timeframe. He had often stated that he would not know the answer until the closing of 2014. Exactly as he predicted, the market gave him this answer with the Treasury bonds elected THREE YEARLY REVERSAL signals.

Thus he now knows the phase transition will first be in Treasury bonds to peak 2015.75, then we enter the BIG BANG of sovereign debt collapse.

STFU mofo.
legendary
That wasn't a debate...

Correct. It was an ass whipping. Not that I intended it to be so humiliating, but it is not my fault if the other side is so weak.

...aminorex's devastating intelligence.

Got to love aminorex's 0% cost of time, as if we live forever, opportunity cost has no time component, time is perpetually free, and perpetual motion machines exist.

Definitely genius.  Roll Eyes  Cry

I guess it takes one to know on eh?  Wink You two can be peas in a pod.

That was more like watching a witless flake of plankton being eaten by a whale.  You learned nothing, yet contributed to a much larger/more intelligent system nonetheless.

Unfortunately I'm not qualified to share a pod with the mighty aminorex.  If I were, I wouldn't be almost as poor as you are!   Tongue

Unlike you, I know when I'm in the (remote) presence of someone with a 20-50 IQ point advantage and don't have a problem admitting it.

I can't wait to see how you rationalize the failure of the world to comply with Martinfoil and your 'Doomsday 2015.75' prediction.  Better start hedging that bet ASAP!
I don't recall ever making any clear-cut counter-claim that a Mad Max outcome is not coming in the next few years.

OMG! Back peddling!

1. First they ignore you.
2. Then they attack you.
3. Then they join you.
That wasn't a debate...

Correct. It was an ass whipping. Not that I intended it to be so humiliating, but it is not my fault if the other side is so weak.

...aminorex's devastating intelligence.

Got to love aminorex's 0% cost of time, as if we live forever, opportunity cost has no time component, time is perpetually free, and perpetual motion machines exist.

Definitely genius.  Roll Eyes  Cry

I guess it takes one to know on eh?  Wink You two can be peas in a pod.
legendary
I have always found these debates to be highly interesting and informative. Case in point look at his most recent debate with aminorex here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10052932

Its probably the most technical and in depth debate about inflation in cryptocurrency that I have ever seen on this forum.

That wasn't a debate, that was a AM's usual assclowning providing an uncharacteristically useful foil for aminorex's devastating intelligence.

AM won't learn anything from it but the rest of us will, which is the point.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
Again?!

Have you tried meditation?

Personally I always find AnonyMint's post to be both informative and very interesting. I often don't completly agree.  I suspect if I went through my own post history a good 25% would consist of me debating with him about one thing or another.

However, I have always found these debates to be highly interesting and informative. Case in point look at his most recent debate with aminorex here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10052932

Its probably the most technical and in depth debate about inflation in cryptocurrency that I have ever seen on this forum.

I don't know the topic well enough to really contribute so I am staying out of this one but I am certainly following it and enjoying the arguments back and forth.

However, +1 for meditation, great stress reliever. I know I certanily could use a little sometimes.

Edit: Changed my mind and decided I can advance the discussion. Just needed to think about it a little first.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/economic-devastation-355212
Armstrong clarifies that the year end closings have elected the bond market as the phase transition bubble for 2015.75!

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/01/06/the-bond-bubble-confirmed/
http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/01/06/can-the-dow-correct-for-up-to-5-months/

He was unsure whether USA stocks would phase transition into 2015.75 peak or phase shift and align with private resources and peak well after 2016 as gold will. So now the market has spoken and it will be the latter.
Activity: 28
I am scrambling the password of the 'contagion' account, so I will no longer be able to login nor post from that account name.
I wrote upthread that technology would always find a way to maintain anonymity. And now some evidence...

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/01/03/iris-scan-beaten-with-cell-phone-cameras/

Iris Scan Beaten with Cell Phone Cameras

A hacker has cracked at the Congress of the Chaos Computer Club, the thumbprint of Ursula von der Leyen and the iris of Chancellor Merkel.Therefore, the hacker used simple press photos of politicians. It appears that it is sufficient for a cell phone camera to fool biometric recognition systems, such as the Irsis scan.
Why the geography of the USA vs. China has inverted (now a liability for USA, formerly for China)

If you are interested in the future, this may be the most important
economics insight you will ever read:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10023708

This may be the most important economics insight I've made. It is
fundamental and generative.
Pages:
Jump to: