Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 24. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
March 02, 2021, 08:49:35 AM
There are two sides. you can gain more profits from Alts from a short time of a period than investing only in BTC or Eth. But if the market crashes you will have a huge loss if you only keep Alts.
Risks are always present and they increase if the user does not pay enough attention to monitoring the market and researching a specific project, since it is not worth focusing only on the rating of cryptocurrencies or on reviews. At least only Bitcoin and Ethereum do not raise high concerns for the investor, compared to other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
February 28, 2021, 01:38:26 AM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Why do you think the only way to invest in crypto is ICOs? You can buy any crypto on a centralized or decentralized exchange and trade it. If you invest in projects where the dev team controls the supply, or that raised funds from the public, you have the added risk of rugpulls, exit scams, and dumping. I've been investing in projects that had no ICO, raised no funds from the public, and where there is no dev wallet to dump on you and crash the price, like RVN and 0xMR. I'm sure there are others out there but those look the best to me right now. I heard Turtlecoin is doing an upgrade right now, maybe someone can enlighten me there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
February 27, 2021, 06:11:55 PM
There are two sides. you can gain more profits from Alts from a short time of a period than investing only in BTC or Eth. But if the market crashes you will have a huge loss if you only keep Alts.
Activity: 205
Merit: 4
February 27, 2021, 12:59:45 PM
I just want to suggest that you don't get too excited about investing in an altcoin project that has more hype because thing may be different once you receive the token to trade.whose network is good and constantly improving, like Ethereum for example; but if you want to make ROI from new projects and tokens and their hype, you'll most likely be falling into the same scam trap most of the time, remember to always DYOR first before investing in any cryptocurrency
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
February 25, 2021, 03:26:34 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?

First of all not all projects are or become scam. There are enough projects with good ideas and goid results. And even among all those that stop their activity are not scams - there were lots of reasons to stop, sometimes they just froze their projects for some period of time. And of course there are lots of projects that were, are and will use the lack of experience and trusting nature of lots of participants and disappear with assets forever. The key moment is that first of all risks are everywhere, and everything depends on your watchfulness.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 25, 2021, 03:13:58 PM
Every investment has risk obviously . But altcoin can give you highest profit. Even I love to invest in altcoin. But I do not  investment for long time in altcoin. But it gives you max profit if you can use some trics
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 25, 2021, 01:31:39 PM
It is important to calculate the potential profit and loss before investing in anything.  Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky but finding the right project can be a turning point in life.  However, a good project requires a lot of market research and experience.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
February 25, 2021, 05:16:43 AM
I don't think so, because a few types of coins are real, and maximum coins have many problems, such as difficult to sale, difficult to convert from coins to money. Personally, I just believe in real cash. Honestly,

Only the coins or should I say Cryptos that are dead that are difficult to convert to cash because there are no market for them but if that cryptocurrency project is well developed with good teams behind it, there will always be work going on and new information releases to push project forward and there will always be market so you wouldn't have those problems you stated and for you being in this space, You also believe in crypto too and not just real Cash even if it is the end Goal. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
February 25, 2021, 05:12:56 AM
If bitcoin is not safe for investments in 2021, why many users think there are altcoins for safe investments? It's fairytale
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
February 25, 2021, 04:41:14 AM
I believe only a small percent of all altcoins are not scams. One of my friends even tells me that altcoins are 90% scam. I dont have the data but it seems more likely correct due to personal experience. Its up to us to investigate those who are legit alts who offers good investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
February 25, 2021, 01:22:35 AM
Due to the high failure in the ico market and the over hyped defi market many have lose they investment to either scam team or fake projects that never see the light of days. So investors have now shifted their interest on more stable coins such as bitcoin and ethereum.  Many others simply lost hope and moved on forgetting they altcoin experience.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
February 24, 2021, 11:23:10 PM
Now it is a matter of commonsense. You know Big investor and corporation are expressing their interest in Bitcoin they are not talking about altcoin, If investor and corporation are going for Bitcoin then which one is profitable do you think? Investor of Corporate level are not seeking only profit they are care about safety too, They got Bitcoin as a safe asset for holding long term that's why they are expressing their interest about BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 364
stead.builders
February 24, 2021, 02:45:53 PM
I don't think so, because a few types of coins are real, and maximum coins have many problems, such as difficult to sale, difficult to convert from coins to money. Personally, I just believe in real cash. Honestly,
Your point is good but sometime this can give you good profit for this you have to do some work because every thing need some good intention for better result if you can give some time and effort then surely you can take some good profit and never keep all money in this try to have cashout after having profit because its very unpredictable market and any movement can give you some serious shock.
Activity: 176
Merit: 17
February 24, 2021, 02:16:23 PM
no real way to do that since a considerable amount of them are either siphon and dump coins or they essentially remove every one of your assets by means of trick, having said that, you can Invest in altcoins that have been on the lookout for certain years now and whose organization is acceptable and continually improving, as Ethereum for instance; however on the off chance that you need to make ROI from new ventures and tokens and their promotion, you'll in all likelihood be falling into a similar trick trap more often than not, recall to consistently DYOR first prior to putting resources into any cryptocurrecy.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
February 23, 2021, 12:41:22 PM
for the current situation, altcoin prices are honestly still very cheap, of course this will make altcoins a safe place for investment, it's just that high bitcoin prices make altcoins volatile, if there is a dump in bitcoin, of course, altcoin prices will also experience a dump. so do TA and analyze first before buying it.

Altcoins are best used only for speculation in order to earn the same bitcoin or fiat. If you are a beginner, your altcoin hold time should be short. You need to understand one simple truth of the crypto market: Bitcoin is the basis of the entire crypto world.

But investing can only be done with an understanding of the market, the ability to analyze its behavior and an understanding of how best to invest for a short (or long) term.
Activity: 129
February 23, 2021, 07:40:26 AM
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 22, 2021, 12:27:47 PM
You try bigger risk when resign from your job and keep focus with bitcoin and altcoin investment, I know when we are have power for manage when have to work or not is make us free, how ever we can't prediction when some coin pump to higher or lower price, many chance when we still with working always miss chance for buying bitcoin or altcoin on lower price, but if we have free time every day we can control when have to buy or sell.
If all he is thinking about is investing and chooses to quit his job I think it is a risky choice. Of course, he knows bitcoin investing and some altcoins are better in the long run. but I believe he also needs money for his needs. unless he becomes a day trader looking to profit from the day trades he does.
Activity: 285
February 22, 2021, 12:17:01 PM
All investments are definitely risky. that may depend on us, and right now for the less seasoned ones, it's probably best not to be because the market is at its peak, the top COINS are not risky. but it's obvious that the price of following the bitcoin up is not a risk Which is too big and actually if we want to invest in altcoin only the top one might not have much effect on the losses I personally prefer bounty hunter the risk of getting the scam and probably a lot more but we don't get the damage from our personal money and bounty hunter will take a little while
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
February 22, 2021, 11:38:55 AM
You try bigger risk when resign from your job and keep focus with bitcoin and altcoin investment, I know when we are have power for manage when have to work or not is make us free, how ever we can't prediction when some coin pump to higher or lower price, many chance when we still with working always miss chance for buying bitcoin or altcoin on lower price, but if we have free time every day we can control when have to buy or sell.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
February 21, 2021, 09:38:51 PM
for me yes ill resign on my job when iwas invest on holo chain eos etc ill gain financial need every day . but the risk i so high like now the entry of alts is so very risk beacause the entry is high value.
but still for me alts is good for investment but you need to search or research about the project before you in .
Pages:
Jump to: