Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 25. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
February 21, 2021, 07:57:37 PM
for the current situation, altcoin prices are honestly still very cheap, of course this will make altcoins a safe place for investment, it's just that high bitcoin prices make altcoins volatile, if there is a dump in bitcoin, of course, altcoin prices will also experience a dump. so do TA and analyze first before buying it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 21, 2021, 07:44:03 PM
I recommend the top 10 alcoins for your future infestation. Don't choose an alcoin that lasts in price only while now many new alcoins are appearing and be aware of future infestations.
Altcoins in the top 10 are the best place for beginners, because a beginner should not play on coins that have hype while it is a big risk. So my advice is that playing in the top 10 will be safer for a period of time
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
February 21, 2021, 03:46:09 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Do not invest in mew projects now because we are into the bull market so all you need to do is buy some good coins and hold and you will see that in few months the profit will be multiple times of your investment, at the moment the alts im liking are trx, ada, xlm, bnb, dot.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 21, 2021, 02:54:16 PM
It's depends on you. If you are new to this market. I would say stick with bitcoin or high volume or top 10-20 altcoins. Cause low volume altcoins are highly volatile. But if you know this market and know when and where to invest then it's absolutely fine  you can put your money anywhere.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
February 21, 2021, 02:42:14 AM
I dont trus to any altcoin. Altcoins its a huge risks markets whose active could be burned. Crypto deals with big risks think about it, but much risks is a altcoins. Bitcoin is stays stability to other one coins.
yaps, bitcoin is currently the main choice for investment, it's just that, right now I feel bitcoin is beyond my reach. thinking about buying in small quantities, I don't think the profit will be too much. although many altcoins are not trustworthy, I still believe in the potential for popular altcoins to be ranked at the top. So, I still choose to look for altcoins that are still within my reach. I'm pretty sure that picking up the popular altcoins is still very safe for now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
February 21, 2021, 02:38:25 AM
I recommend the top 10 alcoins for your future infestation. Don't choose an alcoin that lasts in price only while now many new alcoins are appearing and be aware of future infestations.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
February 21, 2021, 02:16:04 AM
I only take focus with bigger altcoin for investing because I wanna get less risk when coin have going down but still any chance back to higher price, maybe many way how to keep profit with altcoin in long or short term but depend with altcoin we hold. Some time small coin could be pump above 100% but later dump without when back to higher price again, almost many coins when dump hard back to higher price and keep going down always.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
February 20, 2021, 03:17:18 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

Many of the launched altcoin names are on various exchange markets today that you can invest the money you have. but to invest you better look for altcoin names that already have public trust such as Doge, Stellar, Riple, Ethereum and several other alcoints that already have the trust and resilience in various exchange markets. This is a better step if you want to invest than you are investing in a newly launched altcoin that is feared it will experience a scam in the future.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 19, 2021, 08:10:41 PM
I think investing in altcoins is very effective because in it the value value of each amount varies greatly, sometimes up and sometimes down. so how do we use it very wisely.
I think it depends on the kind of altcoin, there good altcoin and there are also altcoin that is not good for investment, we need to be careful on investing, because there are so many scam now a days that can really give us stress. If i am going to invest i would prefer to choose altcoin that is already trusted one example is the Ethereum.
Traders should really be very careful while investing in crypto but I find out that there are a lot of time-trusted alts (apart from Ethereum, of course) you can invest in with no hesitation. Among them are Litecoin (LTC), Binance coin (BNB), Polcadot (DOT), Stellar (XLM), Monero (XMR) and even this cute-meme-crypto Dogecoin (DOGE). 
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
February 19, 2021, 05:43:03 PM
I dont trus to any altcoin. Altcoins its a huge risks markets whose active could be burned. Crypto deals with big risks think about it, but much risks is a altcoins. Bitcoin is stays stability to other one coins.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
February 19, 2021, 04:49:55 PM
I think investing in altcoins is very effective because in it the value value of each amount varies greatly, sometimes up and sometimes down. so how do we use it very wisely.
I think it depends on the kind of altcoin, there good altcoin and there are also altcoin that is not good for investment, we need to be careful on investing, because there are so many scam now a days that can really give us stress. If i am going to invest i would prefer to choose altcoin that is already trusted one example is the Ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
February 19, 2021, 04:46:23 PM
do not only think about profit if you want to be a good investors,
but you should think about how to manage the risk, because its better than if we only think about how much profit we can get from our investments mate, because all kind of investments opportunity is risky
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
February 19, 2021, 04:01:44 PM
Exchange platform coin is most safety for your investing like BNB, HT, KCS and many other exchange coin could be recommended if you wanna invest, now have any popular coin pancake swap and price pump every time, you can buy this coin and see few weeks later will price pump again or not. I am watching with this coin when have lower price during 0.7$ and now back above $12.

I think exchange tokens really have a lot of potential,
but now I would not go investing to bnb, too much hype around him, it is better to wait for the drawdown and buy there already
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 19, 2021, 03:52:31 PM
It depends on you. If you are new to this market I would say be careful with altcoins atleast with those altcoins which have low marketcap. In other hand if you know this market well then it's fine to invest in altcoins. It will give more profit than bitcoin. But most of the time newcomer come and put their money in altcoins and most of the time they end up in loss or something. So be careful that's it.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
February 18, 2021, 11:38:30 AM
Exchange platform coin is most safety for your investing like BNB, HT, KCS and many other exchange coin could be recommended if you wanna invest, now have any popular coin pancake swap and price pump every time, you can buy this coin and see few weeks later will price pump again or not. I am watching with this coin when have lower price during 0.7$ and now back above $12.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
February 18, 2021, 05:40:41 AM

maybe the meaning of that statement when they are running an ICO project or raising funds from investors, it is only natural that they campaign and promise all their investors will be successful. therefore do not be influenced by such an invitation. My advice is that if you want to invest safely, just choose Altcoint with a little risk, such as Aurora, BTT, ADA, DOGe, and ETH.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 18, 2021, 01:40:14 AM
First of all, there is nothing like a safe investment option. Even if you invest in extremely low-volatile assets such as treasury bonds, there is a risk of default. The level of risk is many times for high-volatile assets such as Bitcoin. And it is one step further for the altcoins. But then, the general rule with investment is that you need to take the risk, if you want good returns. Take the case of Cardano for example. 12 months back, it was trading at $0.025 per coin. The current price is $0.93, which represents a ROI of 3620% in 12 months.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
February 17, 2021, 07:18:59 PM
Some altcoins is safe and some are not. It is still important to have knowledge in investin rather than having a prediction or following false signals. It is sometimes risky to invest with top altcoins but it is safe speccially for some newbies like me.
not "sometimes" but "always" have a risk. everyone know it. we should learn about crypto and investment first. also we should know the risk and accept the consequences. you must now the right time to buy and sell it. saving altcoins as your investment isn't bad. it's actually safe if you find a good one. we just have to be careful with the fluctuation of their price in a short time.

And that entails personal assessment of those alts that you want to buy. Don't rely from others' suggestions as they may be endorsing it because they are holders of that alt. You need to evaluate their value in the market or use case that they are offering. Because if there's nothing in it, more than likely, its lifespan will be short. Once the dev got tired of manipulating its price in the market, it will be abandoned easily. So better look for alts that have active app in the community and at least a established market. It is very risky to put your hard-earned money to unknown future.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
February 17, 2021, 07:13:12 PM
For me there is no such thing as safe investment in crypto market. Especially if you do not seriously monitoring and following thr movements of the coin you have or want to invest.
If the context you mean is a volatile crypto market, of course it's not safe, but when it comes to investing in technology that is owned and also long-term, I believe investing in altcoins is safe and very promising.
Technology has developed, and now that it has entered the digital era, I believe cryptocurrencies, especially altcoins, will be an alternative payment option in the future. and the value will increase because the demand continues to increase every year.
Yes. It is more wiser to invest in something that is involve and inclined with what is the trending. On our era right now which is digital era, globally and international online business/opportunities are the best way to spend our resources with. The potential is extremely great and the ROI have a huge chance of success with a little amount of resources.
Activity: 440
Merit: 0
February 17, 2021, 01:14:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: