Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 29. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 06, 2021, 06:13:57 AM
For me it's not a problem to invest in altcoins. I think altcoins are a bit risky if you don't know about this market I would suggest you that stick with bitcoin and others hugecap alts don't put your money in any alts. And gain your knowledge about the market after that when you understand which alt to invest which do what then go for alt investment. That's it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 03, 2021, 08:32:25 PM
There is no secure investment in crypto, even if it is an investment in bitcoin. all cryptocurrencies have a great risk of loss. But behind that why investors always flock to invest in crypto? Yes because investing in crypto provides a quick and numerous returns. Even in the perspective of many people investing in crypto can make a person rich quickly. No one is safe but that profitable. However this does not apply to those beginners. It all depends on your skills and experience.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
February 03, 2021, 06:19:46 PM
all crypto investments are very risky but we can still minimize the level of risk by choosing the top altcoins because the top altcoins are trusted by everyone and already have very large volume
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
February 03, 2021, 03:31:01 PM
The whole crypto market ought to be viewed as a speculation instrument. The unpredictability is excessively high.

Regardless of whether you invest in bitcoin, you can hurt yourself that in the wake of arriving at new highs, it can implode 90% down. That is, somehow you should fix benefits, and generally speaking, in moderately brief periods.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 03, 2021, 03:17:50 PM
I think you are discussing icos and new ventures that are dispatching in light of the fact that there are so many set up, generally safe altcoins out there that are performing truly well from most recent couple of months all things considered I need to concur that the greater part of them don't convey so we must be exceptionally particular while contributing.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
February 03, 2021, 01:59:35 PM
investing in altcoins always carries both big and small risks and depending on how we make choices and all promise the same hope that we will be successful in the future, so if i invest in altcoins always choose altcoins that are old and reliable.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
February 02, 2021, 10:28:10 AM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?

Lol altcoin and safe don't belong in the same sentence.  Alts are so heavily manipulated there isn't a fair way to say HOW to make them safe.  Its a risk assessment you need to assess for yourself just know it most likely will end up in a scam so only put in the amount of money you can afford to completely lose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
February 02, 2021, 09:50:35 AM
When researching your next gem for good returns. Don’t buy everything they tell you. DYOR! Look at their fundamentals, maybe their team and background, daily volume, liquidity and so many other things. Don’t invest because they say they’re the best. 1000 others will say they are the best. In crypto the top 100 is a lot of the time a safe bet when we’re in a cycle like this. But then again, over half of them will be worth -95% in a year or two.. It’s never “safe” but can be very profitable!

I think we will soon see the real start of the Altcoin season. Therefore, you need to forget about Bitcoin, it is now at its maximums. You need to look for promising altcoins.
I think now is not the time for big risks, so I will strictly adhere to the principle of investing only in top coins.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
February 02, 2021, 09:13:43 AM
Good question, 60 % of altcoin is scam they steal the investors money. So, before investing you must audit your respective investment altcoin project, cross check each and every information of the ICO project. Then you can blindly invest in a altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
February 02, 2021, 07:46:14 AM
The best one can actually do is investigation for Safe Investment. All investment have risk it also possible to failed or maybe the worst happen is scam.So, It's very important to learn more about the platform then one should invest. Altcoin Safe for Investment where the participation of investors in creating price changes is very large.
In principle, investing in the cryptocurrency market is a high risk investment. this you should know. there is no safe word to be able to get continuous profits on the cryptocurrency market. Here maybe more precisely in choosing an altcoin, which one is suitable for investing in the long or short term. and everyone has a Top altcoin suggestion because by volume as well as fundamentals it's huge
Activity: 145
February 02, 2021, 07:31:31 AM
The best one can actually do is investigation for Safe Investment. All investment have risk it also possible to failed or maybe the worst happen is scam.So, It's very important to learn more about the platform then one should invest. Altcoin Safe for Investment where the participation of investors in creating price changes is very large.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 31, 2021, 05:26:53 AM
It depends on what altcoin are you going to invest in this time, there are lot of altcoins in the market so you should be careful! There are lot of pump and dump coins that has been made by those heartless founders who just wanna earn profits from the investments that is going in then they are going to exitscam

Exactly, we should be very careful with those coins because there are many scam coins out there and we need to be very careful with that coin, that's why we should always choose the top coins for investments, and it will easily help us to make a decent profit in the long term.
Many shit and scam altcoin right now just popular few weeks only later coin have lower price and left by developer, I think is worth if you wanna invest with altcoin but looking how possibility when investing with altcoin, keep going on for long term holding or not because many altcoin right now never stay for long term, if you wanna really invest on altcoin better keep away from DeFi altcoin and keep choose old altcoin where give you much profit.
Activity: 23
Merit: 26
January 30, 2021, 04:24:56 AM
Yeh its absolutely right that investment in altcoins is safe.
According to me altcoins is perfectly safe for investment but there is one that you set in your mind and that is to invest in top5 CoinMarketCap ranking altcoins rather than new altcoins project.
Because investment in new project is more risky and there is more chances. Of loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
January 30, 2021, 04:01:35 AM
When researching your next gem for good returns. Don’t buy everything they tell you. DYOR! Look at their fundamentals, maybe their team and background, daily volume, liquidity and so many other things. Don’t invest because they say they’re the best. 1000 others will say they are the best. In crypto the top 100 is a lot of the time a safe bet when we’re in a cycle like this. But then again, over half of them will be worth -95% in a year or two.. It’s never “safe” but can be very profitable!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 30, 2021, 02:54:44 AM
Hawley states that profit is a reward for risk taken in business, which many people agree with this statement. And if you don't have any ability to be certain that you won't take a loss from your investment better be cautious.

And for an altcoin that i am certain i am not going to take any losses is so far ETH but still BTC is the best coins out there
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 30, 2021, 02:20:44 AM
It depends on what altcoin are you going to invest in this time, there are lot of altcoins in the market so you should be careful! There are lot of pump and dump coins that has been made by those heartless founders who just wanna earn profits from the investments that is going in then they are going to exitscam

Exactly, we should be very careful with those coins because there are many scam coins out there and we need to be very careful with that coin, that's why we should always choose the top coins for investments, and it will easily help us to make a decent profit in the long term.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 30, 2021, 12:05:29 AM
Looking for with new altcoin for investing I think is not good and better invest with old altcoin like ltc, eth or you can invest with bch, new altcoin as investment very risk because they can left coin without any permission and many new coin not have worth value after success raise higher price and dump without responsibility from the owner wanna buy back or looking new partner. Better you invest on old altcoin during have lower price and looking bitcoin price become your source when you buy altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 29, 2021, 11:20:49 PM
Altcoin failed percentage is 90%, thats why it will give 1000x of your investment if you find a Gem in altcoin, but there are always a chance to yhis gem, its all depends on community and the project developer. No matter market is in bullish phasr or bearish.
Well, because of this percentage, I always look at only popular altcoins. however, having the right altcoin will make you profit, it's just that it's really hard choosing which altcoin to pump up the next price. besides that, having popular altcoins like ethereum, and others I think is still quite safe today. even I have altcoins under the top 100 and I feel pretty safe with that.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 29, 2021, 07:40:05 PM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Are you talking about a new altcoin project?  Probably far from the booming phase of new projects like 2017, in that trend.  every good project can fly with x10, x20 ... after that, some bad conditions and the greed, abuse to scam make the investor community leave.  But this year, blocking the marathon in 2017 is ready to return, a good time to invest in new altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
January 29, 2021, 07:14:13 PM
Altcoin failed percentage is 90%, thats why it will give 1000x of your investment if you find a Gem in altcoin, but there are always a chance to yhis gem, its all depends on community and the project developer. No matter market is in bullish phasr or bearish.
Pages:
Jump to: