Pages:
Author

Topic: Is America a failed nation? - page 9. (Read 9741 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 04, 2016, 09:54:58 AM
I dont think america is a failed country, yes america is struggling with criminality, but in technology america is one of most inspirational technology trend setter so i dont think america is a failed country

Exactly America is never a failed nation. In all factors of growth America is in the lead. Even in our bitcoin adoption they are in the lead. So never can consider it a failed nation.

You mean in growth of people believing Earth is flat? In growth of people believing angels are real? In growth of prisoners per habitants?

Cause I don't see any domain where America is leading... Except number of wars lost xD
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 04, 2016, 09:53:19 AM
I dont think america is a failed country, yes america is struggling with criminality, but in technology america is one of most inspirational technology trend setter so i dont think america is a failed country

Exactly America is never a failed nation. In all factors of growth America is in the lead. Even in our bitcoin adoption they are in the lead. So never can consider it a failed nation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 04, 2016, 01:52:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 04, 2016, 12:14:20 AM
First of all, America is not a nation it's a continent.  Second, if the USA was a failed nation then you wouldn't have to ask because it wouldn't fail all alone.  Many other nation's success is bootstrapped off the USA's economy.  A better question would be: "Where is the USA located on the civilization bell curve."  I think it would be somewhere near the top but not over the crest.

United States of Mexico: called Mexico
United States of Britain: called Britain
United States of America: Don't dare calling it America

Most of Americans are recognising themself like a nation
Thay are totally not aware that thay are from Europe Africa etc
propably many maxicans will tell you i am mexican but never european americain
Ignorance between most of American citzens is high like Himalaya
Now thay even want to choose the biggest ignorant to be his leader
Thay like to be biggest ,biggest than others

And because of the greed of reaching that top. A wrong leader could be chosen and maybe that will make them a failed country after that wrong choice of them. Regrets will be in the end.
April 03, 2016, 11:06:03 PM
What happened to the USSR during the 1980s is occurring with the United States right now.

During the early 1980s, there was a sharp increase in the population of the non-productive population groups in the USSR (Uzbeks, Tadzhiks, Azeris, Chechens, Daghestanis.etc), while the population of the productive groups remained stable (Russians, Ukrainians, Balts, Moldvins, Mordvins, Chuvash.etc). The pressure exerted by the non-productive groups became too large for the others to neutralize, and as a result the USSR collapsed. The same is ongoing in the US right now.

It's terrible to see you trying to explain something so complex simply with a mere analysis of the populations of a country.

You're summing up things in a terrible way. You forget absolutely everything in fact, taking into account only a shitty argument of population ethnics.

What about global economy? Importance of banks? Change of resources?

No everything can surely be sumed up by an ethnical approach Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 07:11:38 PM
The USA it is becoming to be a failed Nations.... I see a big regression in their politics, culture and society... Now, if a guy like Trump can be taken seriously, I guess the Nation is condemned...

Its not just the US though.

If we are talking about stupid crony politics, its every political leader involved in their country that sets this up.

But yeah america is probably a #1 of that list lol.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 03, 2016, 05:15:47 PM
First of all, America is not a nation it's a continent.  Second, if the USA was a failed nation then you wouldn't have to ask because it wouldn't fail all alone.  Many other nation's success is bootstrapped off the USA's economy.  A better question would be: "Where is the USA located on the civilization bell curve."  I think it would be somewhere near the top but not over the crest.

Most of Americans are recognising themself like a nation
Thay are totally not aware that thay are from Europe Africa etc
propably many maxicans will tell you i am mexican but never european americain
Ignorance between most of American citzens is high like Himalaya
Now thay even want to choose the biggest ignorant to be his leader
Thay like to be biggest ,biggest than others
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 03, 2016, 03:06:44 PM
No it's not. USA is progressive country with good potential. People discussing politics but subject is america failed nation...
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
April 03, 2016, 07:01:16 AM
What happened to the USSR during the 1980s is occurring with the United States right now.

During the early 1980s, there was a sharp increase in the population of the non-productive population groups in the USSR (Uzbeks, Tadzhiks, Azeris, Chechens, Daghestanis.etc), while the population of the productive groups remained stable (Russians, Ukrainians, Balts, Moldvins, Mordvins, Chuvash.etc). The pressure exerted by the non-productive groups became too large for the others to neutralize, and as a result the USSR collapsed. The same is ongoing in the US right now.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 03, 2016, 04:00:08 AM
I can probably say im neutral to that issue  because america long time ago and now is same retain his power for economy they are largest contributor of the economy in every state and country they have. Very strong defense, armies and hi-tech weapons and many country afraid to not obey america. Because its contribution to economy. But let see how it goes for this election comes and how be the next leader lead the america.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 02, 2016, 11:46:44 PM
The USA it is becoming to be a failed Nations.... I see a big regression in their politics, culture and society... Now, if a guy like Trump can be taken seriously, I guess the Nation is condemned...

Due to certain issues taking place right now, it can't be quoted as a failed nation. These politics and other relative factors doesn't make flaws in their downfall. Only it might cause some collapse to neighbouring countries.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 02, 2016, 04:33:51 PM
There is a massive regression in every aspect of society in the US, and kind of in North America as a whole.

I'll also say that I'm not a Trump supporter, and I can't vote, but the thing is he speaks his mind and he isn't what people are protesting about. He's not homophobic or racist, however I can agree he is somewhat islamophobic. He was more pro-gay rights than Hillary before 2012, and only wants to deport illegal immigrants from the country. This doesn't mean all Mexicans. He's even said they can come back legally. But whatever, I guess you can't argue with what is said without being a racist bigot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 04:24:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 02, 2016, 03:53:36 PM
I wouldnt say we are a failure.

I say we are more like behind or lagging you can say.. we got the potential to be great again if trump gets president and bail our the banks or some stupid financial move.
The problem with them is not only the finance, but they are actually narrow minded, they can not fit with the advanced world, They have to trust on other nations and have to make themselves as a favourite nation just like the united kingdom and Canada.
April 02, 2016, 05:41:23 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 01, 2016, 07:17:26 PM
I say its not a failure because it still the warlord of the world in a military way but in debt it is one of the countries that have and the inflation is high.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 07:02:50 PM
I wouldnt say we are a failure.

I say we are more like behind or lagging you can say.. we got the potential to be great again if trump gets president and bail our the banks or some stupid financial move.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
April 01, 2016, 06:55:21 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
April 01, 2016, 03:00:03 PM
I don't think America is a failed nation because if it failed then why every country is comparing their stats with America in almost every filed such as technology economy etc so I don't think America is a failed nation
With all the failed mortages that resulted in bogus hedge funds in 2009, they are not recovered from that devastation as of yet. If Trump get voted into office then it will be the end of America and the beginning of Trump nation. A lot of Americans fear this future, so it will fail then.
April 01, 2016, 02:55:38 PM
I don't think America is a failed nation because if it failed then why every country is comparing their stats with America in almost every filed such as technology economy etc so I don't think America is a failed nation

Hmm... No country is doing that...
Science? You compare to Japan and France
Industry? You compare to Germany
Growth? you compare to Asia
Social policy and hapiness of the population? You compare to Scandinavia

The only thing USA is used to compare are mass shootings, racial violences and number of prisoners per habitant ^^
Pages:
Jump to: