Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 19. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
the role of banks is still very important although bitcoin development can be popular in the world, but the existence of bitcoin is still not fully legalized worldwide because most countries still can not formalize the existence of bitcoin.
bitcoin users still need an important role from the central bank because one way to withdraw funds obtained from bitcoin is to convert bitcoin into local currency and transfer to local bank account used by bitcoin holder to be real currency .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

yes, if there a banking system in the future where everyone will get a percentage of their invested coin then i think that it will bloom even more and cryptocurrency will continue to progress up to the future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
 I think The banks still play a role as usual. credit lending etc. maybe, I predict the big bank will have a new crypto, I think.
Activity: 112
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Of course, the bank is still very important in the bitcoin era. The Bank will still play a role as usual. Although a lot of the things that hindered his journey. maybe, the big banks will create new crypto. It is my prediction.
Activity: 294
I think the banks will be important but in other aspects of business. Though the major reason of banks is store the money for the people, the reasons such as loans and escrow are pretty much important. The role of banks will greatly suffer in the coming future.The banks will need to pivot and change their business model otherwise they will be extinct as well.
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency is no threat to bank. They can actually help propagate money into bank since people will surely use banks to store their wealth. More money in banks, the more they can invest in other things and lend with interests, the more money they can also gain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The role of banks is difficult to be eliminated although the use of cryptocurrency continues to increase, I'm sure that if bitcoin has defeated the banks then the role of banks will increase and soon receive bitcoin.
Even in the age of crypto currencies one thing I am very confident about is that Banks are never ever going to lose its importance in the modern world. Banks are very much essential for the economy of every country and there it’s important for the global economy as well because when you invest into cryptos you are going to eventually cash out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
of course still very important, because the use of bitcoin is not everyone, and there are some things we can not get in bitcoin, and only we can get in banking. both have their respective advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
The role of banks is difficult to be eliminated although the use of cryptocurrency continues to increase, I'm sure that if bitcoin has defeated the banks then the role of banks will increase and soon receive bitcoin.
Activity: 55
Yes banking is still important in the bitcoin, because some of the transaction in bitcoin still need the help of bank to be made, like in the country were bitcoin is still yet to be accepted or legalize by the government, cash and bank are still important.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
For now banks is still needed, especially for the sustainability of the country's economy and also the society still depends on banks. Instead Bitcoin will be more popular and more familiar to use in daily life but it doesn’t close the possibility of competition between Crypto and Banks that have adapted to Crypto.
Activity: 91

Of course, The Bank still important in the bitcoin era,  the bank has its own role in a country, its small example as a container for lending capital, other credits. Bitcoin for investment and payment system in the future.
Activity: 884
There is a market share for everyone. Banks will be the preferred network for much older people who are not capable to handle their own financial affairs. The people who still need face-to-face interaction with people, to solve their problems. The younger generation wants a much faster network that suits their fast paced online life and Bitcoin is filling that need.

Bitcoin also gives younger people independence from authority. You might be too young to handle your financial matters when you use Banks, but Bitcoin makes no distinction with age.  
But there’s the possibility of the older people to use Crypto, many parents have jumped in this field whether they are tech savvy or laymen with technology but smart in looking at investment opportunities.

Activity: 196
The bank has long existed and we can not deny the position as well as function of the bank with the socio-economic development to date, but now there are more bitcoin has added support. Investors as well as companies carry out production and business projects
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
I think so, the bank has its own system work and its own rule we all know that bitcoin though popular as it is, but still not all country are using bitcoin only few so far and so we we still be needing bank and as for the people who haven't know bitcoin yet and ist usage they would prafer to use bank as simple as it is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Of course! Bank is still very important. Bank and Bitcoin are incomparable and they both have different benefits.

In Banks, you will find safety of your money that no can steal from you because that is protected and insured in the event of bankruptcy but that is the worse scenario. However, the interest rate is very low.

In Bitcoin, you can earn so much money if the price is bullish but you may also incur so much loss because in digital currency trading. The return on investments are high but it has higher risks to lose everything.

For me, both Banks and Bitcoin are very important for the growth of our nations so better to use their benefits suitable for your needs.
Activity: 1008
The banks are still important. because we need the infrastructure of the banks. maybe it will not be necessary in the future. When we use bitcoin widely in shopping, we do not need a bank.
That's right, Bank is still important for us though Bitcoin became the King in this world, Because when we want to Withdraw Bitcoin of course we need a Bank to withdraw our money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
The banks are still important. because we need the infrastructure of the banks. maybe it will not be necessary in the future. When we use bitcoin widely in shopping, we do not need a bank.
Nope for now until whenever, we will be required to use fiat by the government, so the bank will continue to live because of it, of course the government will have a new version of a means of payment to compete with bitcoin. while bitcoin? bitcoin does not have any power against the government, so I think the bank will still exist because it is supported by the government
Activity: 28
Traditional commercial banks are a good choice for traditional businesses. New financial technologies are a good choice for e-business, cryptocurrency, crowdfunding and other things like that. New financial technologies complement and don’t replace traditional technologies.
Activity: 406
It is possible to replace the bank need a process and a long time because waiting for the legalization process of a country.
it is possible for bitcoin security to be superior to commercial banks.
maybe in the future there will be cooperation between commercial banks with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: