Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 20. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 117
today the bank is important because not the entire world population know about the world of crypto.
maybe if the world's population already know crypto is to maybe people no longer use banks that only benefit the country and people who work there only.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
be careful when you are going to invest in altcoin, because now a lot of new coins that appear and it is not necessarily a promising project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
In the far future banks will be the secondary option of people in terms of storing funds, if you just imagine banks will used your money that youve deposited to them and then the interest rate for a year is too LOW, unlike here if you store your money it can earn couple of dollars  in a day so it is not impossible that banks will be the second option in the far future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Why do I need a bank if I have a crypto currency? What does the bank have to offer such that it can not do this crypto currency? Banks only create unnecessary problems. They are completely subordinate to the states. Crypto currency allows you to transfer unlimited amounts of money quickly and without regulation
While I agree with this you must understand that we are an exception, most people are not ready to stop using banking services just because something new and better has appeared, you need to understand that many people accept things just as they are, they do not think about new ways of doing things, so as long as what they are doing works for them they do not have any reason to try any change.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Of course, The bank is still very important in the bitcoin era. I think the bank is still needed by society in a country anyway. although in the future bitcoin or digital era will be more phenomenal but will not really undermine the banking system. Yes, the state needs banking to manage money and other resources. Old people prefer bank than bitcoin. I think.
Activity: 154
Traditionally, banks have played a very important role and are the places where companies have demand for loans to carry out their business. But nowadays, besides borrowing from banks, You can mobilize capital with ico so bitcoin still plays a very important role
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yes, bank is still needed in bitcoin era. Besides not all people are aware of what bitcoin is all about. And here in my country in order to buy bitcoin you to deposit in bank or any store that will change your fiat into bitcoin.
Yes banking is important for every country because a country economy is handle with bank so that's why bitcoin transaction is control with banking and we can receive our payment, so we can save our money in bank because it will never steal but we will invest in bitcoin not in bank because bitcoin will give us best profit than bank.
Activity: 162
Yes, bank is still needed in bitcoin era. Besides not all people are aware of what bitcoin is all about. And here in my country in order to buy bitcoin you to deposit in bank or any store that will change your fiat into bitcoin.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

Of course yes.the banking world is still in the need.the existence of banks are very regulated and protected by negara.bank have a separate role in regulating the circulation of cash in a country.
You could be right but for me it is not like this, today it is new age where people want something new and something exciting, banks can keep money only safe but it will not earn you profit or it will not increase high, but in bitcoin if you put your money it will remain safe but at the same time it will grow as well, you will not have to go and cash your money from bank, we can directly use bitcoin to pay for good, so I think now banking system is getting board and old way of saving.
Activity: 88
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

It is true, Bank still important in the bitcoin era, The Bank will still play a role as usual. Although a lot of the things that hindered his journey. maybe, big banks will create a  new crypto in the future.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
I think the same, cause till some people are using money and they are doing transactions using their currency it is important  to have someone who will look after that, in future maybe we will end bank era and start new crypto world.
Activity: 48
banks exists thousends of years, right after humanity explored money as a payment for trades, so they will stay,i think ,till humanity lives on earth  Grin they can own 99% of crypto,if they would like too
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Banks will always play an important role in any society. Regardless of whether the crypto currency will be legalized or not, banks will always exist. Crypto currency can not only replace banks, it will itself need banks.
If citizens with the advent of crypto currency can still do without banks, then the state without banks can not exist. Banks are an integral part of every state.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

Despite the appearance of a revolutionary payment system which eliminates the need for a peer-to-peer transaction, banks are without a doubt paramount to the society and the economy. They have the prerogative to regulate transactions involving fiat (which is our standard currency around the world) and control inflation. Maybe once we shift into a new aspect of payment and change our currency into digital ones, then banks would slowly become obsolete.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
The banks are still important. because we need the infrastructure of the banks. maybe it will not be necessary in the future. When we use bitcoin widely in shopping, we do not need a bank.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Banking institutions are still important in this bitcoin era because if you want to buy bitcoin you still need have back account to send money on exchange or market all over the world. I think that in future bank will start accepting bitcoin or some other coin and we will use peer-to-peer network for transactions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think when bitcoin or digital currency control the world economic conditions it is certain if the bank can not develop to keep up with the times it is certain the bank will not be useful anymore and will lose a lot of customers to make loss of the bank.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Of course it is still very important, Banks are there to secure our money. They have the facilities and the resources to do all the financial transactions in any country around the world. We may have digital currecncy already but it cannot replace the banks since they are the ones controlling the flow of money, debts, and all the finances of every nation. It will be ideal if banks and Bitcoin would work hand in hand in order to have and develop a financial system that will be better for all and will be able to make the world economy better.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
We aren’t there yet, we’re still in the early stages where there is a lot of resistance against Bitcoin which in the future will be more acceptable and even adapted by the bank. For now Bitcoin isn’t accepted yet and applied massively so the Bank is still very important. It’s not yet time for Bitcoin to show a significant threat to the conventional banking system, although in fact many banks are aware of it and they forbid the use of Bitcoin to suppress its rapid growth rate. A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

I believe that banks are still gonna be around even though bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies dominates the world, banks has been a partner to the world since a long time ago and they always get to let people see that they need the bank, I think banks will remain and will keep people wanting to be a part of their business, maybe we might not be putting paper money and coins in banks, but cryptocurrencies, depending on the changes, I believe banks can adopt.
Pages:
Jump to: