Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 23. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
I think even though the bitcoin era has come I still will need the bank. Banks and bitcoins are two different things and have different functions. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for investment assets while the Bank is a place to store and borrow money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am pursuated, that banks will learn fast how to survive in a bitcoin era, they certainly dont want to loose their profit, they had for ages Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hopefully one day we can get rid of those bankers  Grin

I think for now there is little possibility for bitcoin to make banks especially in countries that still ban the crypto world (most developing countries) maybe in the next few years will come true.
Actually our Wallet is a bank, but another topic with what you say. Back on your topic, until now bitcoin still need bank to deposit or withdraw money from our bitcoin wallet, because if without bank we can not do both. Unlike the case if bitcoins have their own banks (like traditional banks) it is certain they (traditional banks) are no longer needed for bitcoin users or cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 196
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Bank is still important tandem to Bitcoin in terms of cash out if you want Fiat money. Not all country have Bitcoin machine exchanger so for the main time, the bank  is very  usable while Bitcoin is still on process to the purpose of uses in general.
Activity: 66
yes! Still very profitable in this bitcoin era. because banks have an important role to do business or invest in bitcoin. banks are still the main transfer tool in the world.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
It is somehow unimportant for us to still use banks in this era since some other banks does not allow us to have an account on them when our money comes from crypto. If we have our virtual wallet, that is enough because depositing your money in banks are still risky because there is still a slight chance of the bank getting bankrupt. Though we can't say that we are secured with crypto most of the time, but having banks that are not allowing us to deposit money from crypto made me feel that it is unnecessary anymore.
Activity: 476
For one thing, where will you put the money that you will liwuidate from your crypto currencies? I mean you can't just walk around with 2 grand in your pockets. Next is, we have to admit it, crypto currencies cannot buy everything so we still need fiat money and fiat money is the bank's domain.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Yes of course! Maybe it’s time for us to stop comparing banks and cryptocurrency. These two entities serve different markets. If banks maybe be affected by crypto craze they will definitely evolve that will fits to their customers. It’s a waste of time to throw bitterness in banking sectors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Banks has a important role in our society, and i think its hard to determine if it will eliminate someday because of digital money. And besides, we also use banks to withdraw here right?
I think these days are not yet an era of bitcoin, we still see a lot of people have not adopted bitcoin yet, but even though that era happens someday, it will not change people's view about the bank? and people will still use fiat as the main currency, and from that bank is still needed in that era
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
For me banking is still important even in the bitcoin era especially for all business establishment that immediately need cash and because not all are involved in cryptoworld and some of them don't understand crypto so better we still need banking.
Activity: 210
Of course bank still important, because if we want to exchange bitcoin to fiat, we need do it in a bank . Bank is important for government and employment. Bank still exist until a lot of year later.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Banks has a important role in our society, and i think its hard to determine if it will eliminate someday because of digital money. And besides, we also use banks to withdraw here right?
That's right, how many years that banks exist and being used by almost all people living on earth. It is important for them and for us nowadays even we are bitcoiners its good to have some fiat in emergency which we can safely kept if unexpected things happens on our account or wallet. Bitcoins is an investment and still different from the money that we use in our daily lives without converting bitcoins to fiat and withdrawing it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Banking is still important in the bitcoin era because some people will be afraid if there money will be put in the digital world ,they might think of something bad to their money in the internet , that is why many are still trusting the banking method, so it is still important ,even bitcoin is popular.
Activity: 150

Yes, I think. The bank is still very important. Banks are still used by many people and are still useful and anything that is used and useful will remain important for as long as they continue to be the same. and the "bitcoin era" doesn't have to change that. a bank is a financial institute that gives certain services for money and bitcoin is a new form of money so they can simply change the type of services they are offering. The banks still be used to lending and short term saving.
Activity: 176
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Banks are outdated to me.They only take money from people to enrich themselves but banks cannot teach people how to make money.The use people hard earned money for loans and enjoy the benefits all at the expense of the owners.They are never grateful for the customers money that they are using for their advantage.We must come together and kick banks out of the system and let cryptocurrency reign.Where they  will be no taxes,no long queues and no delays unnecessarily.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Of course, without banks, i am sure that no one was gonna buy bitcoins.. there has always been a theory over banks and bitcoins, and we all are aware of that.
Anyway, i prefer both, i would not like to see banks/bitcoins dissapear.
Activity: 378
for sure banks are still important as not everyone knows about crypto and as they do not have any central so people can`t trust them too much, but I hope in near future banking would be extinct.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Actually our traditional banking sector is still very important for now since we do not have mass adoption of bitcoin yet and we still need the services of bank for most of our financial transaction until the time cryptocurrency will totally take over.
In this modern era the tradition will hug you to death or in simple words a big loss, wastage of time and high transaction costs. The only way through which we can save our hard earned money and save the high transition costs and the further more is our expensive time; is to adopt and cover ourselves with Bitcoin in order to avoid and get rid of such nonsense tradition that will lead us to death.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Banks are still important, because bitcoin is an investment and if you dont want to invest all your money in bitcoin then you should put it in banks.

If you gonna put all your money in bitcoin then you are at risk because all investment should take a risk, we dont know what happens in the future, so better secure your money and dont investment it all.
Pages:
Jump to: