Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble? - page 11. (Read 3126 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
I dont believe cryptocurrency market or bitcoin is a buble. Cryptocurrency market cap right now below 500billions dollar and wall street market cap more than 21 trillions dollars. Comparing on that data, we already knew that crypto is not a buble and have opportunity to grow
The reason why people are saying that bitcoin is a bubble is because they are seeing that the price is so volatile like going up for 10% in just a day and so on and so forth. The overall cause for bitcoin to be called as a bubble is, the volatility with the volatility bitcoin is being judged but they didn't know that volatility is one of the most amazing feature that bitcoin have because it gives an easy way to make profit.
I'm sure why bother about bitcoin now, that is the effect of bitcoin price down now, just try bitcoin price up about $ 25000 surely people will be silent and praise btc, i think btc is very good and not bubble.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 03, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
I dont believe cryptocurrency market or bitcoin is a buble. Cryptocurrency market cap right now below 500billions dollar and wall street market cap more than 21 trillions dollars. Comparing on that data, we already knew that crypto is not a buble and have opportunity to grow
The reason why people are saying that bitcoin is a bubble is because they are seeing that the price is so volatile like going up for 10% in just a day and so on and so forth. The overall cause for bitcoin to be called as a bubble is, the volatility with the volatility bitcoin is being judged but they didn't know that volatility is one of the most amazing feature that bitcoin have because it gives an easy way to make profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 03:42:51 AM
Activity: 124
July 03, 2018, 02:03:53 AM
Many people said that bitcoin is bubble because sometimes we see the value is so high and a days pass we see the price is getting lower and lower. We know that price of bitcoin is volatile which means it is not a stable price. Being a bubble price other investors double think if he/she invest.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 02:36:22 PM
Many people consider bitcoin as a bubble. Which means they thought like bubble bitcoin will spread and suddenly disappear. Bitcoin is volatile currency which means its price doesn't stable. Its price sometimes increases and sometimes decrease according to the circumstances. In 2017 Bitcoin price rises surprising. But in 2018 it price decrease constantly and because of this many economist claims bitcoin as a bubble. Because of this bubble think many investors doesn't invest in it for long term purposes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Bitcoin is considered bubble for those individuals who are scammed because scammers used bitcoin for as a medium. Normally way back then in 2017, a lot of High Yield Investment Platforms (HYIP) just came out and a lot of persons was deceived and lost their money. So today, they generalized and consider bitcoin as bubble or scam.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 29, 2018, 02:13:27 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble, the price of bitcoin increases and decreases. If it is bubble it doesn't show any changes, current situation is like bubble only but it will clear soon. May be from july itself the price of bitcoin starts to rise, last year also bitcoin faces the same problem but at the end of the year it proved its strength. Like that this year also we have a chance, dont judge with the current situation lets wait for some more time surely the changes will occur.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
June 29, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble from 2009 itsef it showed its growth. Prices are going up and down it is common in the  crypto world. Dont assume bitcoin is a bubble with current value. Last year end also it showed its tremendous growth. Once the market will recover no one stop the growth of bitcoin. Many people are now ready to invset in bitcoin due its growth. Always long term investment only gives more profit. Bitcoin has a bright future dont panic get panic just hold it with patience.

Price should not be the only pointer to determining if cryptos (or bitcoin specifically) are bubbles. Bitcoin and alts altogether may have had similarities to bubble structures, however rapid developments are chiefly responsible for the price dynamics. Adoption on the other hand is relatively low, despite popularity.  
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
June 29, 2018, 02:09:18 PM
The answer to this question is definitely no. The technology used in Bitcoin is very different, which will affect or even change the use of money in the future. There are serious fluctuations in price but these fluctuations do not carry a balloon. Of course, the only reason why there are serious fluctuations in these prices is the effects of supply and large investors. As this technology is widespread in the future, the supply will increase and the price will also increase significantly.
Activity: 434
June 29, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
Long time is over and now we can determine Bitcoin is a Bubble or not? No. Don't have clearly point to show that our Bitcoin now is Bubble situation, but they have control by some "whale", make value of them reduce so much.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 01:44:40 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble from 2009 itsef it showed its growth. Prices are going up and down it is common in the  crypto world. Dont assume bitcoin is a bubble with current value. Last year end also it showed its tremendous growth. Once the market will recover no one stop the growth of bitcoin. Many people are now ready to invset in bitcoin due its growth. Always long term investment only gives more profit. Bitcoin has a bright future dont panic get panic just hold it with patience.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, but bitcoin is the global currency for the future. Eliminate your negative thoughts and take advantage of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 166
June 29, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

I think the Bitcoin is not the bubble after all, but we will all our power can make it die, this is only in my humble opinion you can disagree.
Activity: 220
June 29, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
I do not think so. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, so many people are exploring and interested in Bitcoin, I believe in the future it will be used in parallel with paper money.
Activity: 101
June 29, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
Based on my understanding of a bubble. As the term itself in its lifetime it has to "pop" that is in definition what we know of literal bubbles. For me Bitcoin is not a bubble in terms of it does not "pop", yes it goes down but it also goes up as well. A bubble cannot be known ahead of time as I have mentioned it needs to pop first. Until this bubble bursts, it is not a bubble therefore Bitcoin is not a bubble.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 08:41:04 AM
I have never see bitcoin as a bubble and I don't think it is.  Bitcoin is the money of the internet and internet is now decided our future therefore bitcoin itself is the future.  Time is coming when we would understand why we hold bitcoin now.  Governments love bitcoin but it could not adopt it now because of how the system is and since they could not tax it.
According to skeptics, Bitcoin has been a bubble for a pretty long time now but it seems this bubble isn't close to bursting anytime soon and i doubt it is going to burst at all, those who claim that Bitcoin is a bubble are those who are negatively affected by it and i mean in their own interest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:30:20 AM
It is possible that this is a bubble, but bringing a good profit when it is used correctly. I think that in this business the main constant study of this sigment, then there is less probability of remaining with empty pockets.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
Actually in my own perspective , i think its just a bubble ive conduct same basic research and i compile the intel i got , and quitely think its a bubble. I know your wandering what and where is the proof. Its just my perspective though but as you can see bitcoin is now popping up the supply and demand seems low and i think its not much to pump up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
June 29, 2018, 07:24:57 AM
  The risk is always present when talking about cybercurrencies. But for the time being, I consider it necessary to invest in bincoin as much as your wallet allows. Who does not risk it does not drink champagne.
copper member
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Everything essentially looks like a bubble not only bitcoin! In any case, the dot-com bubble was much more crowded. And what is 800 billion dollars, which had a total capitalization of the entire crypto industry ?? Still everything is ahead, the market is new, has a short term future in the form of technological changes in payments and purchases / sales, and much more!
Pages:
Jump to: