Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble? - page 12. (Read 3126 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 29, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
Bitcoin isn't a bubble it is misconception everyone has but, in reality, bitcoin have organic growth due to limited supply and high demand bitcoin growth is huge in short period of time

People who had lost money or want to buy at very low rates keep spreading this FUD generally that it is bubble etc and so that people get panic and start selling thus the price will fall and then they can enter the market and buy at low price

Indeed, they make people panic so that they can get this an opprtunity to buy. Because of mistake they have done they spreading FUD which make the situation on the market worse. Hence, us that have enough knowledge must not carried by this negative thinkers but rather spread the good news on upcoming pump.
copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Ethereum Developer
June 29, 2018, 05:33:39 AM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble.

Everything is a bubble: The Stock market, Housing market, Futures market.

Any Market has some element of a bubble. Bitcoin is no different - still, no one knows if the price is too high or too low.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 29, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
Bitcoin isn't a bubble it is misconception everyone has but, in reality, bitcoin have organic growth due to limited supply and high demand bitcoin growth is huge in short period of time

People who had lost money or want to buy at very low rates keep spreading this FUD generally that it is bubble etc and so that people get panic and start selling thus the price will fall and then they can enter the market and buy at low price
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
Bitcoin is an experiment. The bubble is controlled. And what will be the final - yet difficult to say. Fiat currencies will go back to the past - this is understandable, but whether bitcoin will take the place of the world's crypto currency - let's see.
Activity: 14
June 29, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

I do not think it is a bubble. It's technology is the 4.0 era. It is the future of human beings. Then one day it will be popular with everyone. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
We could talk about a bubble in BTC when BTC was 20000$ but it is not so actual to talk about it right now because BTC does not look to be overbought so I do not consider that BTC is a bubble. Similarly we can say that USD is a bubble because the debt is incredible huge. I consider that BTC was overbought and it caused the downtrend.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
I think for me bitcoin is not a bubble because bitcoin price is not a permanent price every minuites bitcoin price will changes because of people buying the bitcoin so its normal if the price will goes up and goes down because that is a investment currency like a gold theres not a permanent price.
Activity: 462
June 24, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
At the financial, business level. Bitcoin may be a bubble. People buy when Bitcoin is low and sell when Bitcoin is high. Bitcoin moves from one person to another. When Bitcoin reaches its peak, the Bitcoin keeper holds the fire, and Bitcoin explodes. So, investing and trading Bitcoin is a very difficult job. Do not risk if you do not get the full knowledge of it.
Yeah you are right but it is also a mean of income to buy bitcoin on low price and sell when the price is high. Maybe you are right that on the peak the bitcoin holders make a fire and bitcoin is blown in the air and the price collapsed like a failed rocket. Trading is one of the best sources of making money from crypto but no doubt it needs lot of experience and knowledge.
Activity: 378
June 19, 2018, 10:51:33 AM
I think Bitcoin now is not good for investing in it, Bitcoin is strong and are on the first place, but if to look in near future, situation is not good
Well if we want to become success in bitcoin world we need to take all the risk, For me this is the best time to invest in bitcoin while its on dip because for sure bitcoin will rise up again and if that happens I'm sure you will regret it for not bitcoin at the low price.
Activity: 364
June 19, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
No bitcoin is not a bubble, from 2009 it showed its growth. The bitcoin price is stable, flutuations normally happens in this market. At present the market is not good, but it will recover soon. After a long time today the market looks in green. Hope in upcoming days the price of bitcoin will increase because now slowly it starts to rise, expect this rise will continue.
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
I think this [digital currency] will be the biggest 'bubble' in our lifetime, "says former Fortress hedge fund manager at a CoinDesk bitcoin conference." This is a 'bubble' and there is a lot of 'cheating'. We saw many projects and some funded, they really look like Ponzi. There are many 'foams' and 'cheats' in such interesting things
Activity: 56
June 19, 2018, 09:42:55 AM
people who think of bitcoin as a "bubble". They spread fear and doubt about bitcoin. They believe that high bitcoin price increases will experience bubbles. but I think their critics and opinions are mere skepticism. It seems they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these people do not fully understand bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 09:37:12 AM
bubbles in bitcoin are now beginning to look broken along with the fall of the virtual currency exchange rate when compared with peak period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 19, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
I have never see bitcoin as a bubble and I don't think it is.  Bitcoin is the money of the internet and internet is now decided our future therefore bitcoin itself is the future.  Time is coming when we would understand why we hold bitcoin now.  Governments love bitcoin but it could not adopt it now because of how the system is and since they could not tax it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
June 19, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
Okay, good to hear that. But first of all, since you know that Bitcoin is a bubble, don’t you think is a good idea if you quit? Why are you still here talking about it and disturbing the peace of others that are interested?  I don’t know if Bitcoin is a bubble or not a bubble, I’m not among the insiders, I’m just investor that is looking for a way to make money and take care of his family. I don’t know for you, but if you don’t like Bitcoin and you think that it has not contributed to your life in any good way, then quit from it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 06:43:20 AM
I don't believe that BTC is a bubble. For one thing the price of a certain market would be so expensive as conpared to it's intrinsic value. Then again, BTC itself is a currency so its price is also it's intrinsic value. It also follows a logical increase and decrease in price though volatile is still rational.
When you earn you were happy but if are losing today you say something bad about bitcoin. Don’t forget that thousands of people made thousands of dollars against each bitcoin. How can it be bubble? If it is bubble why are you here in this forum. If you want to know the opinions of other people and decide about the future of bitcoin then I want to tell you that bitcoin will be only usable currency in the world in the near future.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.
You can tell that the bitcoin is exactly a bubble, bitcoin bubbles have started to break from the end of 2017 after reaching $ 19800. At present, bitcoin is at $ 6,000 and you can see that in less than six months the bitcoin price has dropped by more than 70% of its value. So I think that at this point you should be very cautious when investing in bitcoin because the bitcoin will probably continue to fall sharply.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 06:04:37 PM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Nah! Bitcoin will never be a bubble. This individuals or groups making or spreading these kind of news are having problems with bitcoin, first they might be scammed using a bitcoin and now, they want revenge and also gives false awareness to everyone. Second, they might be uninformed. The problem is many knew bitcoin, its name, and you can earn from it. But only few has truly understand its purpose, use, potentiality and ability as an investment medium. And when the time bitcoin burst its price, these persons who are telling bitcoin is bubble will surely get their words back.
i think bitcoin will not explode soo much..technology wise it is just not made so much for mass market application..it is more a storage of value...but i guess it wont be for long a s a better btc will take over- it might take some time but in the end btc is not made for waht people currently hiope it is
I think bitcoin is the most advantageous currency, which has huge scale investors all over the world, now people are not much worry about future making or earning for family as they know bitcoin is there to support them at time of crises, bitcoin is not a bubble but bitcoin is the future currency itself which is going to grow more and more, so trust your bitcoin investment which will never disappoint you as an investments and as future currency too.
Activity: 30
June 15, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
I understand its meaning. However, I do not think Bitcoin will burst like a bubble. Because it has a solid foundation and it will grow in the future. Perhaps on the road to development, it will be difficult. However, I still believe in Bitcoin, which is the currency of the future

I never think bitcoin is a bubble because since from the start, it always have value. Though there are times the market price go downtrend, but it never collapse or become zero. Bitcoin is the strongest base of all crypto-currencies, which survived for over six years now.
Pages:
Jump to: