Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble? - page 6. (Read 3126 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
I do believe that bitcoin is not a bubble and it has proven itslef until now not to be but we may wake up some day and see the price has gone to zero as no one would invest in it. So anything is possible.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 06:25:48 PM
A lot of famous people about Bitcoin make bubble definition. Time is needed to prove it. Personally, i don't believe that. I think the real bubble, fiat money is an unlimited multiplication of money. Anyway, i take all the risk and i will continue to invest in cryptography.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 05:42:40 PM
Yes i believe bitcoin is a buble currency that anytime he can pop up and no one can know why its happened. Thats we should be wise on investing bitcoin. Analys carefully the market trend
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
Yes and no. I think everyone knows nudak, he too can be called a technological bubble, but if you look at the graphs now you will see that he does not feel bad seyuya
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
July 17, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
I think Bitcoin now is not good for investing in it, Bitcoin is strong and are on the first place, but if to look in near future, situation is not good

I don't agree with you. Because I still believe in respect to you of Bitcoin. And I think in the future surprise will be better like now. So it is good time to invest in it.

We cannot know what will happen with bitcoin in the future. If you are really investing in bitcoin will not lose hope and you will be encourage to fight.
Our own faith and our own trust is the only way of getting good profit for us, if we will not trust our internal skills we can get lose, it is true that making perfect prediction about bitcoin is really hard so it is good to be wise and invest your bitcoin for long term, I have seen bitcoin changing the life of people really to huge extent so how can a life changer be a bubble, infect bitcoin is the reality of our life now.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 04:23:46 PM
When such statements are heard from Wall Street, I can not help laughing. The biggest fraudsters in the world are declaring someone a fraud. And if you look at the facts then bitcoin does not have classical bubble characteristics, other than the need to attract new participants.
Activity: 166
July 17, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
The thing that could justify its quickly growing value would be its potential for mass adoption.

What if it can't become The One Coin to rule them all and in darkness bind them?

Even if we were to discount the current shortcomings preventing it from scaling, the problem is that it lacks uniqueness. What this means is that there could be btc-2, btc-3, and others, that are none too different from the original. No real scarcity.

The original cryptocurrency is in the hands of very few, there's little reason for the vast majority, who are still not in it, to adopt it, when it means gifting the world to these few. For these ones the alternatives should be more appealing.
I've heard some lovely theories like that, that bitcoin is a bubble and we all are just a figures on the chessdesk, but as for me personally I'm earning my money to meet my family needs from bitcoin and I'm completely ok with that for now.
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
July 17, 2018, 02:20:29 PM
This bubble is inflated for 9 years and in the near future is not exactly going to burst. On the contrary, his film is only strengthened and it becomes more and more - it is beginning to notice everything. Don't ignore it and follow the technology - stop living in the stone age.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
July 17, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
The Internet of Money: Five Years Later
- https://youtu.be/6xIq0FdmsIA?t=3m37s

The proudhon song (bitcoin is a bubble)
- https://youtu.be/A7TuFy0fcuw
Activity: 294
July 17, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.
I believe that at this point you can be sure that the bitcoin is exactly the bubble. bitcoin price since reaching $ 19800 at the end of 2017 has continued to fall sharply and at the moment it has fallen to $ 6800. It can be seen that investors have lost confidence in the market and are constantly withdrawing capital, the market also does not appear new investors this show that bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall stronger again in 2018.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
Previously, many crypto lovers had doubts on this issue, bitcoin is a bubble or not. But today I think everyone understands that bitcoin is firmly included in the crypto world and forms the crypto economy of the 21st century.
Activity: 28
July 17, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
It depends on how you look at it. For some, this is a bubble for other investment opportunity. With such large increases can be expected that the price can also quickly fall.
Activity: 128
July 17, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
If BTC has no cost, then BTC may be a bubble, but at present, the cost of BTC is more than 4000 dollars, and the cost is very high, so do you still think BTC is a bubble?
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 17, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
Even if bitcoin is the bubble, in my opinion it is the most durable bubble ever existed in our world, durable enough for it to never pop, lol. We will be celebrating 25 years of Bitcoin, indeed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
I think A lot of money is involved which can change at any time. But if we are only afraid of this bubble, we will not get a chance to earn a big income in a short time.
And Many people believe that bitcoin is just a bubble. We can not deny the fact that bitcoin investment is very risky.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 10:00:12 AM
This post is about a year ago. But, I can still say that bitcoin is not a bubble. There are many people in this world most of them are experts who are saying that bitcoin is bubble and it will not make it in the next few years but until now the value of it is increasing also people are getting more information about bitcoin.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 09:46:07 AM
I do not agree with that BTC is a bubble. For one component the rate of a certain market might be so pricey as conpared to it's intrinsic cost. however, BTC itself is a foreign money so its charge is also it's intrinsic value. It additionally follows a logical boom and reduce in price even though unstable is still rational.
copper member
Activity: 497
July 14, 2018, 09:10:52 AM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.

Many of them say bitcoin is a bubble, but I think it's just negative news by people who do not like on bitcoin. Bitcoin can survive until now and it shows that bitcoin is not a bubble, but bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that could become the currency of the future.
Activity: 287
July 14, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
Bitcoin is not bubble bitcoin have organic growth by supply and demand will have price flucations if there is sudden growth we cant say it is bubble we can consider is organic and orginal growth
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
I think Bitcoin now is not good for investing in it, Bitcoin is strong and are on the first place, but if to look in near future, situation is not good

I don't agree with you. Because I still believe in respect to you of Bitcoin. And I think in the future surprise will be better like now. So it is good time to invest in it.
Its hard to determine if bitcoin is a bubble because its an entire industry, Bitcoin is a topic on everyone's tongue and minds, Investor's make huge life decision based on bitcoin worth and they often make impressive predictions about what happen in the future. People also made those actions in association with other things that went bust, leading individuals to caution history will repeat itself. They say the only thing, they're not certain about is when it'll happen.
Pages:
Jump to: