Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble? - page 16. (Read 3126 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 05:03:36 AM
If it's a bubble, you still have time to make a fortune out of, ensure good living for some future years and forget about this bubble. Bitcoin will be gone and something else will come. Easy, easy!  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
No. god.. how many times is it going to be asked? Came on guys, at least, be more creative, do not ask the same question all over the day once and once again.. it is boring.
Bitcoin is not a bubble, since it has features to offer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
this is far from the bubble. btc has a huge support, strong community. best recognized coin in the world and the price 13.5K is ok, probably won't drop below 10k. April should be a month for price jumps (many people expect to see btc over 20k). good luck
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:17:25 AM
Something is a bubble when its value depends only from collective trust.
Of course this is true for bitcoin, but please note that it's the same for usual fiat money.
Why nobody asks: "Is dollar a bubble?"
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 03, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
If bitcoin a bubble then this currency has no chance to increase the value once again to go back in its power after decreasing the price.

I also think bitcoin is no bubble, If it was it would't increase again after
it's price went down. Even when it went down again after it's highest
increased so far, it's still climbing up again. It reached 18k dollars it's
record high on 2017, it dominated the cryptocurrency then and is still
is now. I find it normal for people to speculate bitcoin as a bubble but
all it did so far was strengthen it's esteemed image, dominance and
popularity.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
January 03, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
It is not a bubble...we are in a speculative stage but it will stabilize. That is where the bubbles becomes the normal way
I am amazed to see the response from many peopleaboutbitcoins. Actually there is a conception about it that if something is stable then it is okay but on the flip side if something is not that much stable, it shakes like anything than yes this bubble. But I think in the case of bitcoins, they are not bubble. This is the nature of them to shake up and down, so not bubble.

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 07:25:34 PM
It's important to distinguish between a bubble and a deflationary currency. Bitcoin is a deflationary currency.
This is a ridiculous post that makes no sense.  It's irrelevant that bitcoin is
deflationary.  Bitcoin is all about supply and demand, and right now the demand is
extremely high.  But what happens if all the jokers who piled into the market suddenly
want to sell at the same time?  BUBBLE POPS.  The deflationary nature of btc
does not rule out such an event.
agree with your opinion, if bitcoin is just a bubble, it will not take long bitcoin to dominate the market, bitcoin value only at zero bia position there is no user or investor who invest money in bitcoin. and in fact the value of bitcoin remains high and still rises.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
Bitcoin has become the ultimate bubble. The Bitcoin implementation has paved the way for a new era of technology, no doubt about it. From a technological point of view, Bitcoin is now nothing else but a dinosaur. Prices have reached a level where one can only wonder who these "investors" are and what they know about cryptocurrencies. If you want to learn more about why you should consider staying away from Bitcoin, just read my article on Steemit: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@mwinter/why-you-may-want-to-reconsider-entering-the-bitcoin-market
Activity: 28
January 02, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
To me a "bubble" is a good thing in tech to an extent. Sure if you look short term there is risk. However for the longevity of cryptos and blockchains the money brings attention and it will then bring entrepreneurs and developers. This in the long term will bring innovation. Think of it like the internet "bubble" sure we had pets.com and a bunch of scams and a bunch of failures but we also had companies like amazon and paypal. Look at our tech sector now it is booming again. If you are looking to get rich quick and easy sure be worries but if you want to build something great then this is something to relish. 
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
There are only 21 million bitcoin vs  There is an unlimited central money $ press.
Activity: 26
January 02, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
Many people say that btc is a bubble and to justify use a lot of arguments but these people forget that btc has a product behind all this value and that product has its purpose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 12:15:54 PM
there is already calculation about bitcoin price, check it by yourself.. so much about it in internet
the one i like the most is about linear regression
with that line we can compare current price and linear regression line
bubble if current price is move too much the line, just like when BTC price about $19k USD
according to that, i can said that current price is normal
you can use another type of analisis before said it is bubble or not
Activity: 81
January 02, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
If bitcoin a bubble then this currency has no chance to increase the value once again to go back in its power after decreasing the price.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
January 02, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
I believe bitcoin is not a bubble but it can be a bubble i mean tbe price can be gone anytime, this can be lost the price if nothing want to invest in bitcoin and no one will use it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
January 02, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
Bitcoin can not currently say bubbles because they have not actually broken. Even last month the bitcoin gets big and the price is high but now the bitcoin has not gone down until the value is zero so bitcoin can still go back up again.bitcoin can tell bubbles if bitcoin it will fast big and then broke in instant.
Ignore those who talk about bubbles. Bitcoin was a bubble back in the $400-$500 days, and it still is today. In other words, it's a continuous bubble that keeps growing larger and larger throughout the years.

Once we're about the break through the $50,000 mark, Bitcoin will again be a bubble, which is something that will never stop. People who don't understand why Bitcoin has value in the first place, will even say that $100 is a bubble.

I however find it quite funny that despite these people not valuing Bitcoin, they still find it necessary to talk about it regularly, like it's part of their job. If you don't like something, then just ignore it, it's that simple.

It however has to do with them having missed the early train, that I am sure of.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 09:47:31 AM
Bitcoin can not currently say bubbles because they have not actually broken. Even last month the bitcoin gets big and the price is high but now the bitcoin has not gone down until the value is zero so bitcoin can still go back up again.bitcoin can tell bubbles if bitcoin it will fast big and then broke in instant.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
January 02, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
Now thegarden  say bitcoin is a bubble but it’s technology will change the world  we just need more time and all will stop saying bitcoin is bubble.

all say bitcoin is biggest thing happen’s this year
Bitcoin is a technology that that would absolutely change the world and I am sure a lot of people are already seeing that, for those who understand what bitcoin is all about anyway.

Over time, the essence of why bitcoin was really made will come into play and then we will see people really using bitcoin because it is a currency and with the demand increasing for real, bitcoin adoption will cause the increase in value and things would change from what we see now to better days.
Even if it’s a bubble does that really matter?
No, I don’t think that matters, as long as the bubbles keeps in bubbling and also bubbles back whenever it gets bursts. People are kind of funny, they always come up with stupid names that don’t make sense, I don’t know who even came up with the word bubble for Bitcoin… I believe they did that with the intention of discouraging people from Investing in Bitcoin.

It works until it doesn't, and as long as it works it dosn't really matter but when it stops working, it suddenly matters a lot. That's the whole story behind bubbles. If we look back at the dotcom era, only a few startups made through it, and lots of people lost their money without a chance of getting it back. I don't think it is so much about discouraging people from Investing in Bitcoin or other coins as about warning them about the high risks of such investments. That they can lose everything in the end. No delusions and no regrets, truth is beautiful but so are lies.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 02, 2018, 02:07:56 AM
Now thegarden  say bitcoin is a bubble but it’s technology will change the world  we just need more time and all will stop saying bitcoin is bubble.

Bitcoin is a technology that that would absolutely change the world and I am sure a lot of people are already seeing that, for those who understand what bitcoin is all about anyway.

Over time, the essence of why bitcoin was really made will come into play and then we will see people really using bitcoin because it is a currency and with the demand increasing for real, bitcoin adoption will cause the increase in value and things would change from what we see now to better days.
Even if it’s a bubble does that really matter?
No, I don’t think that matters, as long as the bubbles keeps in bubbling and also bubbles back whenever it gets bursts. People are kind of funny, they always come up with stupid names that don’t make sense, I don’t know who even came up with the word bubble for Bitcoin… I believe they did that with the intention of discouraging people from Investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 30, 2017, 12:49:09 PM
Bitcoin not absolutely bubble. if the blokcchein technology is included into economy that it there will be a world currency. meanwhile it is some kind of investment, risky and highly profitable.

Only time will tell whether Bitcoin is a bubble or not. But such a danger exists. Perhaps the price of Bitcoin will be much lower in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 30, 2017, 07:00:49 AM
Now thegarden  say bitcoin is a bubble but it’s technology will change the world  we just need more time and all will stop saying bitcoin is bubble.

Pages:
Jump to: