Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble? - page 4. (Read 3126 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 25, 2018, 04:22:35 AM
Even if bitcoin is the bubble, in my opinion it is the most durable bubble ever existed in our world, durable enough for it to never pop, lol. We will be celebrating 25 years of Bitcoin, indeed.
That is beautifully quoted because as long as you are earning huge by investing in this bubble, it is good to own the bubbles. However, it cannot be a bubble because it has been almost a decade since it was introduced in to the market and ever since the growth in the value has been amazing and the pace with which it went viral and got accepted and recognized by people around the world was fantastic. Bubbles cannot cover such journeys.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
July 25, 2018, 01:12:42 AM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.
Whatever they are saying is their business and also to those that believes them. Whether true or false, I don’t want to know that, I’m already making my income from Bitcoin and I can’t quit cause of what Wall Street or whatever has to say.

If they don’t know that this is something that has changed the life of many people in the world then they better know it now. I know that there are people who lose, but that’s a normal thing in every game, people lose and people win.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
The world "bubble" is unjust. Bitcoin itself will always have corrections and will always have value. The world is adopting it day by day and making it part of economics.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 23, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
I think bitcoin is not bubble, if you feel bubble then you easily control bitcoin, but the fact that until now no one can control bitcoin, because it is bitcoin is purely from the market.

Definitely it is not a bubble else by now it would have being busted and would have not lasted for 10 years and still be ranging in 7700$+ price. This itself show how much stronger it is and will become as more and more new joiners will be more confident as the time passes by we will have a more bigger community.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:46:34 AM
Wall street grows ever more certain Bitcoin is a bubble. I can't even say they're wrong. Flirting with $6000 per coin and low economic utility? For as dumb as Jamie Dimon sounds every time he says anything about Bitcoin, the tulip bubble analogy looks less and less inappropriate all the time.

In a note to clients published on Thursday, analysts at UBS took a long look at Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and the blockchain technology that underwrites this whole enterprise.

Looking only at pricing, UBS said that, “a twenty-fold increase in bitcoin prices in just two years, and an absence of any fundamental economic backing, cryptocurrency prices are almost certainly a bubble.”

Blockchain utility doesn't make crypto not a bubble. That'll be important to remember for people buying now expecting to make big gains at this cost basis, and there's real risk there.
As many guys are already saying here I can say also that bitcoin is existing more than 10 years already and if it would be a bubble I think this bubble would be broken few times already during the regulations and corrections.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
If BTC has no cost, then BTC may be a bubble, but at present, the cost of BTC is more than 4000 dollars, and the cost is very high, so do you still think BTC is a bubble?
Bitcoin is something which this world has never seen and that since the time this bitcoin has been introduced to this world, it is gaining the attention of so many people and that it is helping so many people in changing their lives in so many ways. However, there are people who still thinks of bitcoin as a bubble but this has nothing to do with the reputation of the bitcoin as bitcoin has a great reputation in the international market.
Activity: 252
July 22, 2018, 07:09:53 PM
For me we can past the phase where bitcoin is an air pocket. I recall when Japan simply enter the scene, the cost went soar and may said that its an air pocket, well there's value redress after yet it is anything but an air pocket and I don't feel that we will encounter again rise ever of. A ton of speculators as of now, nobody can control and burst the cost. The assaults on bitcoin was rapidly quiet by its value ready to recoup in short measure of time.
You can see that the bitcoin is bubbling more and more clearly, after reaching the $ 19800 milestone, the bitcoin price has dropped to the $ 5800 level. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are still in the bearish trend in the long run although at the moment it is back to $ 7,700, the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:54:05 PM
Throughout the year 2017, bitcoin has strengthened more than 1,000 percent. The strengthening is driven by an increase in the interest of retail and institutional investors who view the digital currency as a means of payment for the future and the means of storing asset value.

Some digital currency trading institutions such as CME and CBOE have also legitimated digital currency investments with the announcement of the planned launch of bitcoin futures contracts. This also pushed the value of bitcoin soaring.
According to Roach, such legitimacy makes bitcoin harmful to investors. He calls this concept less of its intrinsic economic value.

"As with any bubble, it will explode. (The digital currency value) will go down and who will be the most recent investment will be worst affected." There is no doubt about that, "Roach said.
Activity: 644
July 22, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
Throughout the year 2017, bitcoin has strengthened more than 1,000 percent. The strengthening is driven by an increase in the interest of retail and institutional investors who view the digital currency as a means of payment for the future and the means of storing asset value.

Some digital currency trading institutions such as CME and CBOE have also legitimated digital currency investments with the announcement of the planned launch of bitcoin futures contracts. This also pushed the value of bitcoin soaring.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

At this point we can see that the bitcoin is exactly the bubble, you can see that by the end of 2017 when the bitcoin price has grown dramatically and hit $ 19800 then the bitcoin price immediately Early losses fell sharply when it reached $ 5800 last month and now has recovered to $ 7,500. But I think that with the current market situation and the economy, the bitcoin price will probably continue to decrease at any time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
I believe that the price which has gone from 4k to 20k is obviously a bubble price but as the market has seen a correction it is a sign of an healthy market and I believe that btc is not a bubble.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 05:35:23 PM
Although it is possible that the rise of Bitcoin is in some ways comparable to bubbles, it is almost impossible to really figure it out. One thing to remember is that the bitcoin and underlying blockchain technology has many real-world applications, unlike tulips that are closely related to bubble phenomena. that tulips are just simply decoration.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
July 22, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Yes bitcoins is a bubble and that is also the reason why people are earning a huge amount of profit, its because of the volatility that every make's them very rich.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 22, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
Bitcoin is a bubble that will explode many times.
But in all likelihood every time it will grow and reach new heights until it becomes the standard.
We'll see.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
I think bitcoin is not bubble, if you feel bubble then you easily control bitcoin, but the fact that until now no one can control bitcoin, because it is bitcoin is purely from the market.
Activity: 32
July 21, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
For me we can past the phase where bitcoin is an air pocket. I recall when Japan simply enter the scene, the cost went soar and may said that its an air pocket, well there's value redress after yet it is anything but an air pocket and I don't feel that we will encounter again rise ever of. A ton of speculators as of now, nobody can control and burst the cost. The assaults on bitcoin was rapidly quiet by its value ready to recoup in short measure of time.
Activity: 66
July 21, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Bitcoin isn't bubble since the greater part of its costs are a direct result of the advance of bitcoin and the air pocket is appropriate for the altcoins in light of the fact that they are the simple ones to wind up an air pocket due to their shabby value that makes the whale simple to get them and control them in view of the less expensive rate than bitcoin.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 21, 2018, 11:31:01 AM
At first, I also thought that bitcoin is a bubble. Well, as of now, I think that bitcoin is not really a bubble, because its price stray sometimes. If we will give an example, a bubble gets bigger and bigger, until it puff. As we can see in the market, the price strays, sometimes it goes up constantly, step by step then it falls off, and it goes up again. There's an unexpected drop and rise of price, that's why I can say that bitcoin is not a bubble.
Activity: 25
July 21, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
Nobody knows whether we are really on an air stash, yet the cost is going up so quickly, and that is the reason numerous people and governments are starting to express that we are on a honest to goodness air take. Also, maybe it is legitimate, essentially in light of the fact that numerous people are joining this dare to make altogether more advantage.
Activity: 50
July 21, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
It has been solicited a considerable measure from times, no one knows whether we are truly on an air pocket, yet the cost is going up so rapidly, and that is the reason many individuals and governments are beginning to state that we are on a genuine air pocket. What's more, perhaps it is valid, simply because many individuals are joining this venture to make significantly more benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: