Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble? - page 5. (Read 3126 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 21, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
I think not, bitcoin is the same as other real commodities such as coffee, rubber, oil, palm and so on, as we know that real commodities sometimes drop by up to 90% per day, surely the same thing can happen with anything that uses the concept of decentralization including bitcoin .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
bitcoin is nt a bubble it is pure organic growth took 9 years to grow to this level many say bitcoin is buuble seeing at the price growth but in real it is nt buuble
I agree so, I think bitcoin is not bubble, with a marketcap that reaches over $ 120 billion then bitcoin is a huge opportunity and potential, what happens with bitcoin is natural and similar to other decentralized systems like gold, silver, oil and etc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
BTCs are not bubbles, if they are bubbles they are not as popular today, and many countries are adopting BTCs to pay for goods and services.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
July 21, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
Bitcoin is a bubble so what? People should stop listening to what media has to say about the cryptographic asset. They should pay more attention to the ramifications of the blockchain industry as a whole.
Activity: 116
July 21, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
Bitcoin is a topic on everyone’s tongues and minds. It  makes huge life decisions based on Bitcoin worth, and they often make impressive predictions about what’ll happen in the future. Even those who’ve never invested in Bitcoin before are starting to keep a closer eye on its progress. Many people think that Bitcoin is a gigantic bubble that’s a substantial concern. To avoid getting into the kind of trouble that could potentially ruin ones lives, investors should continue studying the market regularly and seeing how the Bitcoin value fluctuates.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 20, 2018, 10:36:29 PM
For many people who have seen two bubbles in the past two decades, the dotcom and the real estate, when the bitcoin was born, their first psychology would be defensive. Although the previous two bubbles created a crisis. But with the bitcoin, it's a zero. And when you do not see the value of a fortune going up, we'll see it's a bubble.
Activity: 85
July 20, 2018, 07:06:11 PM
Current technology markets are being of world interest. So to say that bitcoin is a bubble I disagree with this idea. In the future it is certain that bitcoin will grow even further.
Activity: 58
July 20, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
If it is a bubble, which I doubt, then it's not a soap bubble as many thought  Cheesy IMO, it has caused a great movement. Cryptocurrency will not pass soon. As for Bitcoin, it may drop, but it will never be off the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
July 20, 2018, 06:00:01 PM
Bitcoin has been called so many different names, yet some people are taking advantage of this huge opportunity to make themselves wealthy on BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
It's important to distinguish between a bubble and a deflationary currency. Bitcoin is a deflationary currency.

Are they mutually exclusive now? I'd posit that currency, that's not inherently valuable, is always a bubble of sorts.

I suppose the problem with its lack of uniqueness I mentioned above could be "solved" by building a quasi religious following around this one. Lacking that, a monopoly forcing its usage would do, too.

In my own opinion, yes bitcoins is a bubble because people is just investing depending on their emotions and you always need to wait for the market price to grow before you will be earning profit.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 05:27:48 PM
bitcoin is nt a bubble it is pure organic growth took 9 years to grow to this level many say bitcoin is buuble seeing at the price growth but in real it is nt buuble
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 20, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
A bubble is a bubble only after it has broken out.
The bitcoin has apparently exploded many times, but each time it has started to grow beyond imagination.
I say he will still do it ...
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
Bitcoin certainly resembles a bubble, but a very confident bubble. Bitcoin feels so because there are no regulators for its stable course.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 04:09:04 PM
Obviously it's a bubble, whatever on this planet is destined to end.
But this does not prevent us from taking advantage in the meantime from the revolution that is taking place before our eyes.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
This post is about a year ago. But, I can still say that bitcoin is not a bubble. There are many people in this world most of them are experts who are saying that bitcoin is bubble and it will not make it in the next few years but until now the value of it is increasing also people are getting more information about bitcoin.

That time the guy ( and most of us sure) could not even imagine that Bitcoin would reach 20 thousand in January 2018 and make millions richer than they were. Certainly, this crypto is not a bubble.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
I don't think it was ever a bubble, in 2017 what we saw was more of a frenzy than anything and it created a lot of people buying all at once bc it was on the mainstream news, in my view it was just a small taste of what the price could be once mass adoption happens. Once that happens 20k will seem cheap and anyone and everyone will be talking/using bitcoin/crypto for something Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 12:43:21 PM
Is the US dollar a bubble? No!
The US dollar is a currency!
Is the Euro a bubble? No!
The Euro is a currency!
Is the Japanese Yen a bubble?
No! The Yen a currency!
So what is Bitcoin? It’s a digital currency and it has an exchange rate price vs all other currencies!

This is NOT called a bubble, it’s called DEVALUATION!
Activity: 28
July 18, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
Everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Activity: 93
July 18, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
Bitcoin actually looks like a bubble now. But I can say for sure that no bubble feels as sure as bitcoin. If we continue pumping and pumping, then it blow and burst like bubble, to prevent from this to happen we need to change the momentum all the time, just like market correction and market oscillation like waves, it is just like making a breathing pattern to sustain for a longer period of time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 17, 2018, 10:04:36 PM
I do believe that bitcoin is not a bubble and it has proven itslef until now not to be but we may wake up some day and see the price has gone to zero as no one would invest in it. So anything is possible.

I also believed that bitcoin is not a bubble and it is a real investment and we can see that in the price movement and overall growth of bitcoin because if bitcoin is a bubble then we will see a lot of people that are claiming that not only the powerful people but also the ordinary people who used to invest in bitcoin but the reality is, there is no large amount of people that are saying that bitcoin is a bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: