Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BITCOIN A CIA PROJECT? - page 3. (Read 7985 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 04, 2014, 07:40:22 AM
If the CIA/NSA or Mossad created Bitcoin, then nothing can stop Bitcoin from prevailing. It's the biggest possible buy signal.
Activity: 72
August 04, 2014, 06:59:37 AM
Or you can just buy the 'story' of Satoshi a guy no one ever seen in person, that's a CIA textbook project to some.

But overall, the articles writer suggests the actual Bitcoin idea is pretty good and with some public over sight groups as to public discussion by major programmers as to the actual core now in control of Gavin makes 100% sense to anyone with a financial interest in Bitcoin. You can't have it's core controlled by so few people as it is now controlled.

The whole thing reeks of Plausible deniability for the CIA if they created Satoshi.
August 04, 2014, 06:57:43 AM
So either Gavin is delusional and created 'satoshi' and curbed him in the 2012 public spat as the article says, freeing bitcoin from the 'mystery' of who is satoshi, really Gavin, or Gavin is the public dupe as the article puts forth being the new public face of a CIA project where no one has ever seen Satoshi.

Sounds like a spy book not real life, but that is the 'history' of Bitcoin that is now valued at 8 Billion dollars.

So Satoshi is the creation of either Gavin or the CIA.
August 04, 2014, 06:56:40 AM
Well researched article, puts out little known info about the inner group in control of bitcoin.

a. satoshi main figure no one admits to knowing
b. gavin andresen takes control in 2012 of the core and sets policy such as fees
c. gavin now public figurehead of bitcoin an alleged decentralized currency that has complete centralized control, definitely smells like an intelligence project.

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
August 04, 2014, 06:40:28 AM
WOW this was DIFFICULT to read. I only made it HALFWAY before THROWING IN the towelie.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
August 04, 2014, 06:37:43 AM
FACT

He has legal status in the courts that they address him as GOD, since his beliefs are everyone is God. So most see that and say loon, crackpot, etc. So what he chooses to see energy/spirit that all have as the godhead.

Oh no, another sock puppet account for John Patrick Ennis. At least this one isnt just spamming your spamdex farm urls, so thank you for that. That FACT, above, is demonstrably pure bullshit again though.

http://casetext.com/case/maus-v-ennis-14#.U99goZ79Gz0
"On December 21, 2010, Maus initiated a civil action against Ennis, and Ornstein later joined as a plaintiff. Subsequently, Ennis, proceeding pro se, filed a motion, requesting that the court require all parties to address him by his religious names. The district court denied the motion."

https://casetext.com/case/maus-v-ennis-5
"In his motion, the Defendant refers to himself as "The Honorable Dr. Rabbi Sollog Immanuel Adonai-Adoni aka GOD known as John Patrick Ennis in this action" and states that "anyone calling the defendant John Patrick Ennis is insulting the defendant and also insulting thousands of members around the world whom belong to The Nation and Temple of `Hayah, the religious organization for which the defendant is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Counsel of the Nation and the Temple of `Hayah." (Doc. 12 at 1). Absent some indication as to why it would be insulting to refer to the Defendant by what is apparently his given name, the Court will continue to do so."

And just as an indication as to what sort of person this is:
http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca11/12-13802/12-13802-2013-03-27.html
"Specifically, Ennis had exhibited conduct that was “reprehensible,” and he had “acted intentionally, in bad faith, and for oppressive reasons.”"

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 05:05:28 AM
if it is, thank you CIA  Cool
Activity: 586
Merit: 255
August 03, 2014, 11:29:29 PM
Who knows, somethings are better unspoken.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
August 03, 2014, 11:23:47 PM
When was he invited to speak to the CIA? Is there an article/link you can show me? Not doubting you, I'm just interested.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gavin+cia+site%3Abitcointalk.org
Activity: 266
August 03, 2014, 10:49:34 PM
Gavin Andresen was invited to speak to the CIA in 2011. I doubt they would be asking him for infos if they had already invented and successfully initiated public adoption of BTC. It is obvious that BTC will be very useful for CIA operations, seeing as their jurisdiction is OUTSIDE the USA and funds often need to be moved across boarders covertly.

The problem with just about every single conspiracy theory out there is this; If it is such top-secret high-level operations that are supposed to take place without public knowledge, how come the most whacked out, idiotic, poor, dumb hillbillies are the ones that always uncover the "real story"? You would think that the weakest link in the chain would be the very last to figure out this shit. I guess there is some sort of info leak that flows directly through every trailer park and welfare office in America. Chemtrails are bullshit too (its called jet fuel exhaust). Sorry, Sol Adoni, but your paranoid babbling is unreadable claptrap.  

When was he invited to speak to the CIA? Is there an article/link you can show me? Not doubting you, I'm just interested.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2014, 08:20:33 PM
It's possible, and anyone who says that it's not possible is full of shit.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
August 03, 2014, 07:27:06 PM
Haha,as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm now not going to dismiss this as a possibility entirely. I remember a few years back when some conspiracy theorists told everyone that our electronic devices were being used to spy on us. Everyone laughed at them and called them nutjobs who should remove their tinfoil hats. They were actually correct and no one would have even know the extent that we were being spied on by our own government if we didn't have Snowden. So,yeah,who knows?

What if Snowden is a paid shill/tinfoil hat conspiracy to fool us into thinking the 'evil' Gov't has the power to spy on us with "insanely powerful electronic devices"?  Shocked
Activity: 308
August 03, 2014, 03:47:56 PM
Haha,as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm now not going to dismiss this as a possibility entirely. I remember a few years back when some conspiracy theorists told everyone that our electronic devices were being used to spy on us. Everyone laughed at them and called them nutjobs who should remove their tinfoil hats. They were actually correct and no one would have even know the extent that we were being spied on by our own government if we didn't have Snowden. So,yeah,who knows?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
August 03, 2014, 03:40:36 PM
Gavin Andresen was invited to speak to the CIA in 2011. I doubt they would be asking him for infos if they had already invented and successfully initiated public adoption of BTC. It is obvious that BTC will be very useful for CIA operations, seeing as their jurisdiction is OUTSIDE the USA and funds often need to be moved across boarders covertly.

The problem with just about every single conspiracy theory out there is this; If it is such top-secret high-level operations that are supposed to take place without public knowledge, how come the most whacked out, idiotic, poor, dumb hillbillies are the ones that always uncover the "real story"? You would think that the weakest link in the chain would be the very last to figure out this shit. I guess there is some sort of info leak that flows directly through every trailer park and welfare office in America. Chemtrails are bullshit too (its called jet fuel exhaust). Sorry, Sol Adoni, but your paranoid babbling is unreadable claptrap.  

Oh, STFU. REALLY?? REALLY?!?!?
go back to /r/conspiratard circle jerk! If you think there are no conspiracies then you have gone FULL retard!

I love this btw
"Gavin Andresen was invited to speak to the CIA in 2011. I doubt they would be asking him for infos if they had already invented and successfully"

OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you sir have to be the most gullible person ever!! How many Nigerian scams have you fallen for so far?

ok ok, there is one conspiracy I'll give you. The Illuminati (Zionist lizard-hominids from outer space) created YOU as a their tool to go around spreading nonsense and making the very idea of conspiracy theory look outlandish, thus discrediting anything that does not feed the agenda of our overlords. You are a "Pink Partisan" sir, as well as a donkey.

P.S. David Icke called and he wants his racist bias back.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 03, 2014, 10:29:35 AM
Plus i don't buy this anonymous developer thing, i mean... I instincivly hate the idea that some guy could be so smart and so humble to come up with something as briliant and then stay anonymous, looks like pure fairytale to me.
 I'd like an exemple of something like that ever happened.

I mean, US government and military have been looking to solve this problem for + 15 Years, just take a look at this.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

I mean, these guys are among the smartests brains  in the world, they are litteraly thousands of them working their asses off to find solutions to this particular problem, at least one of them could have came up with the idea of a bit torrent style distributed ledger i mean come on.
They came up with the idea, at a time, but didn't implement or use it because that would create too much transparency for all of the crooked dealings going on behind closed doors. It wasn't what they were looking for.

I, for one, believe Bitcoin was made by a single man. This man was also likely very libertarian, and as such, he made it public so that there would be accountability for everyone's actions. Not because he was in the CIA.

I also doubt the involvement of the CIA in this. However, the timing of Bitcoin's release and the name do sound suspicious, but those in no way are enough to convince me. Too many people would have been busted already, in some way, if the CIA was sitting there and watching what everyone was doing.

And, as stated, they wouldn't let there be other competing coins, and they probably would have sold the rights to some company.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
August 03, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
August 03, 2014, 10:09:00 AM
Plus i don't buy this anonymous developer thing, i mean... I instincivly hate the idea that some guy could be so smart and so humble to come up with something as briliant and then stay anonymous, looks like pure fairytale to me.
 I'd like an exemple of something like that ever happened.

I mean, US government and military have been looking to solve this problem for + 15 Years, just take a look at this.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

I mean, these guys are among the smartests brains  in the world, they are litteraly thousands of them working their asses off to find solutions to this particular problem, at least one of them could have came up with the idea of a bit torrent style distributed ledger i mean come on.
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
August 03, 2014, 07:48:11 AM
( That being said, you'd have to be an asshole not to put tape on your laptop's camera )

When you think about it "DARPA supported the evolution of the ARPANET (the first wide-area packet switching network), Packet Radio Network, Packet Satellite Network and ultimately, the Internet". 
 Don't forget that  "ARPA's mission was to ensure U.S. military technology be more sophisticated than(...)enemies." which means coming with the craziest and most unthinkable ideas to stay ahead of the ennemy.

So yeah why not, CIA doesn't give two shit about tech, it's an intelligence agency, and as far as Government Agencies goes, their relations can be pretty hermetic...
 Plus Bitcoin really sounds like a One World currency to me, tinfoil or not, it is.
Activity: 743
Merit: 502
August 03, 2014, 01:23:44 AM

Interesting how they call it a coin as well. Not a "note" or a "bill"
Activity: 743
Merit: 502
August 03, 2014, 01:20:13 AM
The CIA was totally taken by surprise by the 9/11 attacks. That's being one step behind. Those who designed the Bitcoin specification were more of a one step ahead group.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
gaaaaaaawwwd
Pages:
Jump to: