Pages:
Author

Topic: IS BITCOIN A CIA PROJECT? - page 4. (Read 7985 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
August 02, 2014, 10:38:55 PM
It does not matter who create it as long it is useful to everyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
August 02, 2014, 09:06:07 PM
BITCOIN a CIA project? now that would be real stupid. unless your one of those trying to start rumors...  not likely my friend
Activity: 243
August 02, 2014, 08:48:16 PM
seriously.. why post a reddit link made by you, that links to a website made by you which has an article made by you. which quotes opinions that are made by you.... you clearly have no reputation...

I dont always agree with Franky, but ..... nailed it.

-B-

im surprised this topic is 4 pages long, this OP of the topic seems to be on an ego trip trying to get sheeple to think he is worth listening to.

and bitburger, i dont mind people disagreeing with me at times, as its a good thing, its a sign that they are human and not sheeple.

Just a thread for all these sig campaigns to get their post count up.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
August 02, 2014, 08:47:53 PM
It's a conspiracy.

I have already put tape in my laptop camera, updated the antivirus and wrapped the router with aluminum foil.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 08:46:22 PM
I remember Solog from the Art Bell days in the '90s. Crazy stuff then and now.
yea who use it for new stuff and do that again . he the strongest person i know
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
August 02, 2014, 08:37:10 PM
don't believe conspiracies like this one.
too many freak minds in our world' too many with the ability to make it sounds logical.
Activity: 333
Commander of the Hodl Legions
August 02, 2014, 06:54:54 PM
IS BITCOIN A CIA PROJECT?

No.

[/thread]

+1000...
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
August 02, 2014, 06:33:54 PM
I remember Solog from the Art Bell days in the '90s. Crazy stuff then and now.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
August 02, 2014, 06:31:00 PM
seriously.. why post a reddit link made by you, that links to a website made by you which has an article made by you. which quotes opinions that are made by you.... you clearly have no reputation...

-B-

im surprised this topic is 4 pages long, this OP of the topic seems to be on an ego trip trying to get sheeple to think he is worth listening to.

and bitburger, i dont mind people disagreeing with me at times, as its a good thing, its a sign that they are human and not sheeple.
Activity: 924
August 02, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

-B-
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
August 02, 2014, 05:34:47 PM
Bad article, bad website avoid at all costs.
No, Bitcoin is not a CIA project.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2014, 04:04:36 PM
The CIA was totally taken by surprise by the 9/11 attacks. That's being one step behind. Those who designed the Bitcoin specification were more of a one step ahead group.
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
August 02, 2014, 03:42:51 PM
I'm sure they can neither confirm nor deny it.

They won't say anything unless really needed

if the CIA created crypto-currency, they would have invented it closed source and sold the patent to banks first, much like their sat-nav technology was sold to companies.

This is true. CIA and "open source" is like an oxymoron
August 02, 2014, 02:54:19 PM
There will be worldcoin miners all over the world operated by different governments. It will work just like Bitcoin, so for example a rogue nation will be unable to attack the network since they would have to make a fake copy of the block chain and outcompete the rest of the entire network of miners.

The only centralized control will be for issuing new worldcoins since there has to be an international authority that makes sure the old currencies get destroyed. Once the worldcoins are in circulation they will be completely decentralized and peer-to-peer, just like bitcoins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 02, 2014, 02:22:50 PM
you seen too many movies
August 02, 2014, 02:04:09 PM
If it is "just like Bitcoin" then why not use Bitcoin?

Worldcoin will enable a smooth transition from fiat currencies. The base price for a worldcoin will be based on a basket of ordinary currencies making the price stable over time. With bitcoin there would be no destruction of the old currencies since the price mechanism is already established for bitcoin. And if bitcoin would be used then the tiny percentage of the world's population that owns today's bitcoins would become disproportionally super wealthy.
What? 

OK, say people really like NwoCoin and buy them like crazy, price goes up relative to all the other currencies, what then?  Or, if people hate them and do not buy them and the price goes way down relative to the other currencies, what then?

Or, are you suggesting that someone, somewhere, can control the supply of these NwoCoins in order to maintain the price?

Or, even better are you suggesting that people will be forced to turn in their old currencies and will be forced to use NwoCoins?

People will have the free-choice opportunity to convert their ordinary currencies into worldcoins. The base price of worldcoin is determined by a basket of ordinary currencies. As an example let's say that the starting price is $1 per worldcoin. Then regardless of demand the price of worldcoin will remain fairly stable since people will always be able to exchange their old currencies into worldcoins at the base price. Competing exchange services can offer better rates than the base price which acts as a stabilizing price limit guarantee.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
August 02, 2014, 01:54:17 PM

Worldcoin will enable a smooth transition from fiat currencies. The base price for a worldcoin will be based on a basket of ordinary currencies making the price stable over time. With bitcoin there would be no destruction of the old currencies since the price mechanism is already established for bitcoin. And if bitcoin would be used then the tiny percentage of the world's population that owns today's bitcoins would become disproportionally super wealthy.
What? 

OK, say people really like NwoCoin and buy them like crazy, price goes up relative to all the other currencies, what then?  Or, if people hate them and do not buy them and the price goes way down relative to the other currencies, what then?

Or, are you suggesting that someone, somewhere, can control the supply of these NwoCoins in order to maintain the price?

Or, even better are you suggesting that people will be forced to turn in their old currencies and will be forced to use NwoCoins?
August 02, 2014, 01:36:35 PM

Activity: 243
August 02, 2014, 01:32:01 PM
Thanks CIA!!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: