Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 33. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:29:53 AM
Yes, we can compare bitcoin with gold or we can consider bitcoin digital gold because both of them are very precious and also bitcoins value is unstable like gold.
Activity: 178
August 27, 2018, 07:20:42 AM
Yeah of course i think bitcoin is a digital Gold because it has great potential to grow easily it not less than gold but it is very much potential and it gives better opportunity to get good profit earnings in Crypto world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
Of course it is. Similarly, bitcoin is also a digital currency
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
You might call it a digital gold to some extent because just like the gold it's price also fluctuate around the globe only with the amount of it's trade Gold is to be the use as the standard because the currencies are volatile and have value problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

If you ask me, I don't think bitcoins are digital gold. It's pretty far from gold even. Gold investments are heavily regulated and it is always in the favor of the investor. Bitcoins, on the other hand, isn't the best investment for everyone. Not everyone is ready to embrace bitcoins as gold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
Bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency. This is a great way to keep your money but not to pay them in the store, alas.
Activity: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
Digital gold can be called in different ways.  Bitcoin can be called digital gold, but it is not yet a full currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
I believe that bitcoin is now being used just like digital gold and not digital currency
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 06:00:40 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is not digital gold because gold and bitcoin have differences, and the risks are also different, bitcoin is a digital currency because it uses online to be able to use it
Activity: 280
August 27, 2018, 05:55:57 AM
I've read quotes like this, if you want to benefit from it.
don't look at bitcoin as digital money but look at bitcoin as digital gold and an investment that is for you.
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
Think of Bitcoin as a digital gold, a "hoarding of value" that, like the precious metal itself, does not necessarily have many practical uses that are of great value.
Activity: 152
August 27, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
I really agree, bitcoin is digital gold, just like gold but this is digital form.
and don't ever see bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 278
August 27, 2018, 04:34:18 AM
Currently, bitcoin successfully serves as a means of accumulation, so it is often called digital gold.
Activity: 28
August 27, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
I do not think Bitcoin is digital gold, I think Bitcoin investors are attracted by its rapid rise, rather than considering it as a hedging tool like gold.
Activity: 34
August 27, 2018, 05:14:13 AM
It's the gold of the world or the new world. Bitcoin is gaining a lot of attention in many areas and starts to see it as a strategy to prepare for the momentum of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 31
August 27, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
imo yes so accumulate as much as you can
Activity: 25
August 27, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
I really like the idea of Bitcoin being like Gold version 2 but I think we are a few years away from that at the moment.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 04:20:12 AM
Bitcoin hardly has the same role as gold in the eyes of investors. Maybe the world does not need a new version of gold.
It doesn't have the same characteristics as gold, so investors won't associate bitcoin with gold. Bitcoin will be defined by the new concept and don't need to compare it with other things.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:05:37 AM
Bitcoins are not only more volatile than stocks and gold but also traded at unpredictable prices, even "crazy", without any relationship to other assets or gold.
Activity: 162
August 27, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
Over the years, many have treated bitcoin as a digital asset to invest in and earn hugely from their investment. Hence those who choose bitcoin as a digital gold are not far from right.
Pages:
Jump to: