Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold?? - page 28. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
I also noticed that many sees and treats bitcoin an investment or a gold and even asset. I understand them but we should not forget why bitcoin is created. That the purpose of bitcoin is a become currency that can be used as a payment.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:52:24 AM
Bitcoin is the digital gold money.it's a wonder & important subject. I hope bitcoin at a time change all world. He is the online best coin.bitcoin solved my all problem. So i hope bitcoin another people life changed.so i think bitcoin a digital gold
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 02:46:39 AM
If we are going to base on its value, we can say that it is big enough as gold and People who hear the price of bitcoin will certainly be curious and will find out about bitcoin. Because the value of bitcoin is almost like gold.Investors, however, still turn to gold to diversify their portfolio
Of course the thinking is different between digital and physical. Gold is in the real sense because there is physical, while gold is in digital terms because the value of bitcoin is expensive parallel to gold. So you invest in bitcoin is likened to a gold investment only in the digital world. In theory, physical investment with digital certainly has a difference, because the price changes are digitally faster, either up or down.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
I think bitcoin is digital gold, because there is a lot of bitcoin and gold, and I'm sure that the trend of using bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
Yes I believe it can be called a digital gold and is seen as an asset.
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 02:49:22 PM
Though I don't know what is digital gold but if you say gold then I must say it is far better than gold because its value is bigger than gold.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 02, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and there is no doubt in it. They consider Bitcoin as Digital gold because it act like gold base on how it create and the scarcity of supply. To have some bitcoin you have to mine it like gold and have a limited supply the reason why its value shoot up like crazy.
Yeah, bitcoin is a digital gold as the currency had already proved itself that how much it is valuable. This virtual base currency has similar characteristics to that of the gold as both are quite precious and holding them for long had given the investors great results. Moreover, bitcoin is having a limited supply like gold thereby making it even more worthy to hold...
Activity: 191
September 02, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
Bitcoin isn't near gold even though its value is great because we know that gold will never lose its price sometimes it drop but just a little and continue to grow because gold is limited in this world and tha rarity increases as time pass by unlike bitcoin which the price rely to the market and the number of exchanges made.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 08:45:25 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and there is no doubt in it. They consider Bitcoin as Digital gold because it act like gold base on how it create and the scarcity of supply. To have some bitcoin you have to mine it like gold and have a limited supply the reason why its value shoot up like crazy.
Activity: 73
August 31, 2018, 01:47:34 PM
As far I know there is nothg called digital gold and yes gold and bitcoin has a lot of similarities and in that case we can consider bitcoin or compare it with gold.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 01:38:01 PM
Yeaa!! Very right. Bitcoin cannot be considered as a digital gold. Gold's price do not fluctuate at large scales, it fluctuates only at smaller and limited scale.Investment in gold is considered as  the safest investment, where as investing in crypto is most riskiest. Many people prefer gold investment over crypto investment, So we can't compare crypto with precious metals such as gold.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
Individuals consider Bitcoin as a store of significant worth, that is the reason that they keep on holding it with the expectation that the cost will triple from the cost they've purchased, every last one of us have distinctive perspectives on our Bitcoin, however as long as we have faith in it and have confidence in the innovation behind it, I don't perceive any contention among us
Activity: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
Bitcoin is designed to be a huge step forward in making money more secure and could also act as a significant protection against many forms of financial crime.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
most people do think that bitcoin is gold. maybe because either gold or bitcoin can be used to invest even though in reality bitcoin is a digital currency.
Activity: 3
August 31, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
I believe bitcoin is the first example, I believe they're going to change the world.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 31, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
it can be said like that where bitcoin is digital gold with enthusiasts who are quite large in concept as an investment and also a virtual transaction today. I hope it will be truly successful
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:36:34 AM
In my point of view Bitcoin is actually Digital gold because everybody want to hold this currency no body using bitcoin for day to day transaction. Everybody is buying it and keep it storing for value appreciation. So In Crypto world, bitcoin is actually Digital Gold.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 31, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
Although you said like that but many people are already consider it as gold (gold 2.0). Bitcoin characteristics is closely like gold which is eternity, dividable without change the value but bitcoin has advantage which is fast and secure. I don't said that bitcoin is better than gold because the fact is most of countries are hoarding gold.
bitcoin can be treated no matter what you want to, there is a freedom of choosing what are the best for you to treat for. Bitcoin are look to be as one of the thing just like gold but further more it cant be you can treat that for but the truth is this was not as well.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 09:06:40 AM
I think there are huge differences between money and gold. Currently, crypto currencies are like a dollar and euro structure. just more useful to them. gold is not just numbers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
Bitcoin will not replace more than one cryptocurrency.Even if it is not used anywhere, it will still be very expensive.And for bitcoin you can buy any other cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: