Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ? - page 75. (Read 42237 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 14, 2017, 01:09:29 AM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes that right investing our money  by buying bitcoin  is the best plan to have a good profit in the future because bitcoin has a great value at the present so it will be the most popular currency in the future and I was hopping that someday bitcoin price will rise and rise, so you are able to earn more if you are investing your money right now
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 14, 2017, 12:00:30 AM
This is the best time to invest money in bitcoins as price is very low now and it will rise back as we get closer to the end of the year so if you want to make good profits in short term then this is the perfect time to make an investment in bitcoins.
Activity: 854
September 13, 2017, 11:00:24 PM
I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Be on board now before its too late. Even Bill Gates said nobody can stop bitcoin so meaning even he will invest to bitcoin because for sure he will earn more. Today bitcoin value is at $4,200 at by the end of the year it will become $5,000 how much more next years it will become $15,000. So better you invest now because maybe next year the value will be more expensive to purchase in which is more difficult to decide.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 09:06:30 PM
Like all factors, you can spend a proportion of your money an preserve the other. That will ensure you to be calm if bitcoin doesnt's works in the foreseeable future, but i will propose you to take the risk and commit your funds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 10:09:10 AM
investing in bitcoin is profitable and can increase our income, bitcoin can also be used as savings for the future, now more and more bitcoin use it and bitcoin can also be used to provide apartments from news that I read. so your choice is right if you invest in bitcoin.
d4z
Activity: 35
September 13, 2017, 09:35:12 AM
you can invest some money in it yes. i wouldn't go all-in on it though. it's still a dangerous investment. Although there is a big chance you will earn a lot from it.
Activity: 434
September 13, 2017, 09:16:42 AM
Yeah that's right, bitcoin is a future good investment, because we can earn profit from bitcoin trade, so buy it, dont postpone or you'll regret it, trust me
Activity: 50
September 13, 2017, 08:55:58 AM
Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest our money. Due to the numbers of users of this bitcoin, the demand of it gets higher and higher and I believe that as time passed by the bitcoin will get expensive and popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 08:39:10 AM
Yes it is a good investment and you should invest your money in it because your money will definitely grow and other people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they see it as a risky investment but they don't see the potential returns it can provide.

Ya Bitcoin is the best place to inverse your money .You can believe the bitcoin blindly. As I am believe for long term. Not a single bitcoin user say this is false.Everything has it advantage. So as like bitcoin also having lot of advantage. It's the right time to inverse your money in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 13, 2017, 08:34:59 AM
Bitcoin may be a good investment but there are some risks as well like we don't how long bitcoin will maintain its high price and if it falls we would have to face a loss but if it doesn't then it can ve a very good investment. It is said that bitcoin will increase even above 5000 dollars if this happens then, people we should invest in bitcoin.
one of the risks of using bitcoin as an investment is when bitcoin prices drop dramatically. this is indeed a risk because bitcoin can also experience a high price increase. so when we can make it possible to get big profits then the possibility to suffer a large number of losses is getting stronger. every surplus must be no shortage, so anyone who dare to take risks then he will bet all the money he has.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
September 13, 2017, 02:31:03 AM
Bitcoin may be a good investment but there are some risks as well like we don't how long bitcoin will maintain its high price and if it falls we would have to face a loss but if it doesn't then it can ve a very good investment. It is said that bitcoin will increase even above 5000 dollars if this happens then, people we should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2017, 01:55:14 AM

bitcoin is a good investment now but you didn't know when bitcoin would last, but now just invest on mining site so you would be able to have a profit and earn some money.
Activity: 686
September 13, 2017, 01:51:50 AM
Really a good way to invest your money, because the price of bitcoin are continue to soar high though its risky but still i am sure that in the future you will enjoy the benefits of your investment. Invest at your own risk, make your plan and execute it well.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 13, 2017, 01:43:27 AM
Yes it is a good investment and you should invest your money in it because your money will definitely grow and other people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they see it as a risky investment but they don't see the potential returns it can provide.
all the same Bitcoin is not a payment standard, but for investment and storage of their savings. Despite the fact that bitkoyn is still not very popular in the world, information on the crypto currency is still very quickly diverging from the previous years. I think that in the next 5-10 years we will see a good trend in the popularization of the crypto currency.
The future of the cryptocurrency world still needs to wait the decisive of the goverment on the world. Do you know it affected a lot in future of crypto? Because recently just by China banned ICO market has makes the price of crypto drop down on the market.
Activity: 256
September 12, 2017, 05:31:04 PM
And why not.I believe in bitcoin, you can invest your money. It is now developing and become popular.
Merit: 113
September 12, 2017, 04:44:17 PM
Those who have not invested in the past when bitcoin price was  still very cheap i think somehow they regret for not doing so and those who have invested and has turn their bitcoins into a huge amount of money today are being praised and envied. I believe until now it is still worthy of investing your money into it since speculations are giving a big hope for bitcoin users in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 12, 2017, 04:33:25 PM
all the same Bitcoin is not a payment standard, but for investment and storage of their savings. Despite the fact that bitkoyn is still not very popular in the world, information on the crypto currency is still very quickly diverging from the previous years. I think that in the next 5-10 years we will see a good trend in the popularization of the crypto currency.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 04:24:36 PM
Merit: 123
September 12, 2017, 04:16:40 PM
I say YES and NO. Any way investment is always risky. On bitcoin, could be a success and could also be a loss. If you know the techniques some uses in investing in bitcoin maybe will be a success but if you don't, i'm not sure on the percentage of success. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 03:38:24 PM
Yes you can do it, As i am watching the BTC value from last 2 years its pretty much higher than before, At the time the value was very low as comparing to now, You can always trust the BTC at the same time you should be ready lose if the value is fluctuating. Lets hope it will not reduce its value.
as today there are forecasts that Bitcoin will rise not only to 7000 dollars a comma but 10,000 will not be a limit, then today there will be no investment at all. I do not think that even if at today's price to buy Bitcoin someone can lose. We all who use crypto currency definitely win.
Pages:
Jump to: