Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 101. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 18, 2016, 07:52:32 PM
It depends.
For companies paypal is a killer, because of the feeds
Consumers like paypal because of the protection buyers get and how it is accepted everywhere.
Scammers however, love bitcoin.

But not all of the consumers like paypal because they also have problems from paypal an they are losing their money in paypal high fees , that is why everyone like bitcoin.
Activity: 672
June 18, 2016, 05:22:20 PM
I use both bitcoin and paypal, I have not met any issue or difficulty using.  It is convenient way to send and receive money.  Besides, not all people are familiar with bitcoins.  You can still trade, receive, and send money by using both.

Yeah, I think it is good to use both of them. Each of them have benefits and detriments. I think that it is good to buy stuff with Paypal, as you can open a dispute if necessary.

But it's probably best to receive BTC instead, as it is irreversible.

Paypal with the buyer protection is ideal for me. I use it almost daily since it's very convenient and satisfying your money is not at risk. Such a feature would make bitcoin instant the best of all. And here is the problem, because with paypal your money is with company. If that company for whatever reason becomes insolvent, you will probably lose all of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 02:20:02 PM
It depends.
For companies paypal is a killer, because of the feeds
Consumers like paypal because of the protection buyers get and how it is accepted everywhere.
Scammers however, love bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 18, 2016, 10:22:34 AM
I use both bitcoin and paypal, I have not met any issue or difficulty using.  It is convenient way to send and receive money.  Besides, not all people are familiar with bitcoins.  You can still trade, receive, and send money by using both.

Yeah, I think it is good to use both of them. Each of them have benefits and detriments. I think that it is good to buy stuff with Paypal, as you can open a dispute if necessary.

indeed very good to utilize paypal and bitcoin, but bitcoin and paypal has advantages and disadvantages of each. but if you watch carefully, bitcoin is still more profitable and better than paypal, it's just a lot of rumors that make bitcoin look bad in the eyes of society. for example bitcoin faster in terms of transactions, and have low fee when sending
Activity: 574
June 18, 2016, 04:48:45 AM

Activity: 336
June 18, 2016, 02:56:32 AM
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 18, 2016, 12:05:11 AM
bitcoin is less fee, no limit transaction, we can send or receive bitcoin from 1 wallet , and no people can touch our bitcoin, no people can freeze our money, so bitcoin is better than paypal.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 09:27:55 PM
decentralization is better than centralized it's the basic way to choose which the better of them.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2016, 07:43:30 PM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
This can occur, however there are various safeguards against this and you can always write to paypal support, and honestly it isn't as common as you think as it is still being used by a huge consumer base
i'd argue that bitcoins are better with no wallet limit, uncapped transactions ect however paypal is compatible with far more common stores than bitcoin are, sites like amazon, ebay ect, so it depends what you're a consumer of to be honest
Activity: 42
June 17, 2016, 02:16:27 PM
paypal for now
Activity: 56
June 17, 2016, 02:15:35 PM
I prefer paypal, as well as having more time to market, provides many options and credit is also possible reembolçar. Now Bitcoin is pretty cool too, I particularly use more Bitcoin the paypal. In fact it would be great if the paypal accept bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 17, 2016, 12:01:25 PM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
Yaah. That's true. He can. Say that. I haven't received desired product.. 👍👍
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
June 15, 2016, 10:13:33 AM
It depends for buyers paypal is probably a better choice most of the time for shops etc.
because you can get your money back if they dont deliver for example
But for sellers bitcoins are better because they cant scam you and get their money back
Activity: 350
June 15, 2016, 09:52:52 AM
if i had to decide witch one i want to use by online payments i think i would recommend you the paypal paying method because he is really trustable and is here for allong time.
Activity: 357
June 15, 2016, 04:03:29 AM
At the moment, the first confirmation time takes too long. I paid high transaction fee and it still took 4 hours to confirm yesterday. So I cannot receive my goods today.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 15, 2016, 01:11:21 AM

Bitcoin is the best. Paypal often has charge back scammers and there is nothing you can do. It effects a lot of people daily Sad. With Bitcoin there is a little more risk on the buyer but escrow eliminates that.
Yes this is true but if you are a buyer a dispute system is of course very nice, the downside of paypal is that they are looking at your account.
This is why the bitcoin is better its self controllable.

Yes, this is also another reason why bitcoin is better from paypal. Aside from that teh flexibility of using bitcoin. Its fast,reliable and above all its cheaper to used bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 15, 2016, 01:05:02 AM
basically bitcoin better than paypal. bitcoin has the speed and ease of transaction.
Maybe the speed but receiving confirmations on the end of a transaction can be a downside because if you've paid with small fees and the transaction is massive that will change your transaction to a less priority to the receiver and slow down the confirmations so it can hinder business quite a bit.
Activity: 271
June 14, 2016, 11:00:48 PM
Bitcoin is the best. Paypal often has charge back scammers and there is nothing you can do. It effects a lot of people daily Sad. With Bitcoin there is a little more risk on the buyer but escrow eliminates that.

Yes this is true but if you are a buyer a dispute system is of course very nice, the downside of paypal is that they are looking at your account.
This is why the bitcoin is better its self controllable.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 14, 2016, 12:34:59 PM
For customer  i think they  prefer paypal since they can charge back whenever the goods wasn't deliver but for the merchant point of view, they would prefer Bitcoin because those scammer wont charge back even after they received their goods in perfect condition.  As for me I prefer bitcoin, easy to use, no annoying identity verification and visa card to link to your paypal account Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2016, 11:29:16 AM
for now I believe bitcoin better than the others on the internet, even paypal. if you use paypal, it would be very inconvenient and the transaction could be said to need time, paypal only superior in transactions in online shopping. but bitcoin still has advantages that more than paypal, someday bitcoin will be received in all online shopping sites, and at that moment, perhaps paypal will accept bitcoin  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: