Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 103. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 11, 2016, 07:24:19 PM
I think bitcoin is much better and safer than paypal. Less risk in bitcoin. And everybody can have bitcoin account as long as you have internet. No fuss. Unlike paypal if you dont have credit card there's a lot of fuss
Activity: 54
June 10, 2016, 04:47:33 PM
I stand up for bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 10, 2016, 11:55:13 AM
I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

well with paypal it is much easier to send money to bank or to paypal again, but paypal sometimes have huge fees, so i think both have their upsides and downsides for sure

bitcoin is good because it is very easy to send or receive money, but not many stores or sellers accepts them so this is a problem too, personally i like both and  i use both
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 12:55:34 PM
The bitcoin is a pay method and a investment that is profitable due to this I think the bitcoin is better than paypal.
I also like paypal because if the dispute system but the bitcoin more...
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
June 08, 2016, 12:20:38 PM
The best thing to buy things on the internet stays paypal only because the security of paypal is many times better then when you are using the bitcoin paying method but maybe in the future it will be such great as paypal we dont know yet.

I only use the Paypal in Ebay to buy and sell things. In one general company, I use the bitcoin to buy computer parts.
Activity: 465
June 08, 2016, 10:31:17 AM
The best thing to buy things on the internet stays paypal only because the security of paypal is many times better then when you are using the bitcoin paying method but maybe in the future it will be such great as paypal we dont know yet.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2016, 10:27:45 AM
100% bitcoin is much better than paypal,

In paypal you have to disclose all you identitys and you have to give your identity proofs , in paypal transaction reverse is very famous to scam. and i personally saw paypal and the procedure of it is very bad. and their charges also heavy.

In bitcoin you dont have to disclose your identitys , you can just create a hardware or online web wallet and give your wallet address where ever you want to receive or pay the bitcoins. the transaction charges are also less. and more it is irreversible, and about converting to fiat currency their are so many exchanges where you can convert it one is like localbitcoins.com which is having so many user who are ready to buy or sell and do transaction through bank transfer.
bitcoins will always be better then paypal and that is because the bitcoin is new and you cant get any fees on it because it is not such popular as paypal but what i have to say about paypal is that the way of paying is verry save.
Activity: 420
June 08, 2016, 09:51:27 AM
They are both okay and I also think they are both equal to each other, I even heard paypal is maybe gonna accept the bitcoin in a while, this would be so awesome.

You are right about that, they are both okay and have no issues with payments, I even cannot choose between them because they are both pretty good if you ask me.
June 08, 2016, 04:28:56 AM
The best thing you could use is off course paypal and that is only because paypal is here now for a view years longer than bitcoin so i only trust paypal and maybe will trust bitcoin inthe future.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2016, 04:06:16 AM
There are allot of rumors going trough the bitcoin paying method is he secured enough or can he be trusted i can tell you he cant be trusted yest there are to many people that can reach your coins be careful.
June 08, 2016, 04:06:14 AM
If i have to say witch one is the most trusted i can tell you people just use the paypal payign method because he is trusted and secured enough to hold intruders. Instead of the bitcoin off course not trust able at all.
Activity: 31
June 08, 2016, 04:00:46 AM
Both have their strong points.If you are dealing with someone you do not really trust, it's better to use Paypal.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2016, 03:38:08 AM
its not that paypal is such a better way to pay something than bitcoin is but there are a little bit of struggles with bitcoin payments. Because they dont give you any warranty and there are always people who will trust paypal and will stay there.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 07, 2016, 11:21:41 PM
Bitcoin has perks for merchants, not for buyers - obviously since if there was a fraud or faulty product on what they get youre screwed.

Vs having paypal, any faulty product can lead to a charge back which saves their money from false purchases.

You are right about the dispute system its a very nice system but paypal can be hacked easier at first sight and the fact is that its not anonymous plus not really controllable by yourself..

Are you for real? How come the operations is still on going if Paypal can be hacked easier?

Also didn't you get the point why the hell they want their clients information?

Study first before posting non basis post here.

Dude, I think paypal is easier to hack if you ask me, the fact is that its only protected by a username and password, I think that is already saying enough...

Yes it is true.  That is why we are promoting bitcoin because it is more better to have transactions done using bitcoin and its technology making it more easier and more secure than the other.
Activity: 476
June 07, 2016, 10:53:49 PM
Bitcoin has perks for merchants, not for buyers - obviously since if there was a fraud or faulty product on what they get youre screwed.

Vs having paypal, any faulty product can lead to a charge back which saves their money from false purchases.

You are right about the dispute system its a very nice system but paypal can be hacked easier at first sight and the fact is that its not anonymous plus not really controllable by yourself..

Are you for real? How come the operations is still on going if Paypal can be hacked easier?

Dude, I think paypal is easier to hack if you ask me, the fact is that its only protected by a username and password, I think that is already saying enough...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 07, 2016, 10:04:24 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 07, 2016, 10:03:21 PM
For me, I prefer bitcoin cause it doesn't require bank account to create a wallet. Lets just admit that here in PH. Not everyone has a bank account right ? So for me, bitcoin is better cause we can still transact without using bank accounts. And in my point of view. I will not risk my bank account in paypal because it can be hacked.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 07, 2016, 09:58:51 PM
They are both okay and I also think they are both equal to each other, I even heard paypal is maybe gonna accept the bitcoin in a while, this would be so awesome.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 07, 2016, 07:02:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 07, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

Jump to: