Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 127. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 28, 2015, 02:10:56 PM
Bitcoin is better than paypal.
But paypal is also useful.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
December 28, 2015, 06:40:37 AM
i prefer btc over paypal. first paypal charge is very very very high. 2nd as a seller is very diff to use paypal cuz buyer can easily reserve the money. 3rd, paypal is link to a lot of scaming cases so you can lose your money easily. 4th, btc is instant and easily to confirm u fully possess the btc.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 28, 2015, 04:29:20 AM
Paypal is more widely accepted, and that is an advantage for sure. However, if you have a good method to convert BTC to fiat the advantage of paypal vanishes a bit.

Also you control your BTC in your wallet, paypal can establish fees, restrictions etc. in any moment.

I will not say Paypal is better than bitcoin because paypal high transaction fees like western union transfer. Paypal not fully convenient like bitcoin transaction. Not scam mails like paypal. And we can say many to prove bitcoin is best transaction medium for money.

To add to it, PayPal freezes accounts too if they are involved in bitcoins but in the case of bitcoin wallets, one owns the wallet and hence it is much better than PayPal. The only thing that makes PayPal win is that it is accepted on many shopping websites while bitcoins can be only used to buy gift cards as of now.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 27, 2015, 11:16:07 PM
nice posts , i think bitcoin is very good and maybe its better than paypal but the unstable price  is big problem also still new currency not like money... first time i have read about was in 2009 .

Bitcoin is a currency just like fiat. It's not different. You can purchase stuff with Bitcoin exactly like you would do with your fiat currency. Beside that, I'm sorry to say, but you don't really sound like some one that has got to read about Bitcoin back in 2009.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 27, 2015, 10:16:36 PM
Off course bitcoin is better
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 27, 2015, 08:04:48 PM
Paypal is too expensive, bitcoin will be better
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2015, 06:05:40 PM
Both are OK,But BTC could have more potential in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2015, 12:18:58 PM
For the Seller protection bitcoin is better because we have seen when buyers ask for refund using paypal that's why not all users accept to deal with new members.
Activity: 308
December 27, 2015, 12:15:07 PM
I do not think we can compare PayPal and Bitcoin.. They are both a payment method but the thing is they are quite different at all..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 27, 2015, 08:43:18 AM
Paypal is more widely accepted, and that is an advantage for sure. However, if you have a good method to convert BTC to fiat the advantage of paypal vanishes a bit.

Also you control your BTC in your wallet, paypal can establish fees, restrictions etc. in any moment.

I will not say Paypal is better than bitcoin because paypal high transaction fees like western union transfer. Paypal not fully convenient like bitcoin transaction. Not scam mails like paypal. And we can say many to prove bitcoin is best transaction medium for money.
Activity: 322
December 26, 2015, 01:07:37 PM
i like both but scams can occur if the other side its very tricky
Activity: 266
December 26, 2015, 01:02:33 PM
I personaly, prefere Bitcoin, since its a fun way of investement, its a currency with its up and downs. Also the form of payment is not reversible, so much more safer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 11:32:35 AM
Bitcoin is better the paypal, but paypal was here first and so they are the biggest.
Even if paypal would lower their fees, bitcoin would still win in the end.

Stating this because bitcoin has more unique selling points then just the fees.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
December 26, 2015, 10:56:59 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 105
December 26, 2015, 07:10:33 AM
nice posts , i think bitcoin is very good and maybe its better than paypal but the unstable price  is big problem also still new currency not like money... first time i have read about was in 2009 .
Activity: 406
December 23, 2015, 01:02:39 PM
I choose bitcoin its easy to use and lower fees but the minus is not many online shop who receive bitcoin in here
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 23, 2015, 08:31:24 AM
100% bitcoin is much better than paypal,

In paypal you have to disclose all you identitys and you have to give your identity proofs , in paypal transaction reverse is very famous to scam. and i personally saw paypal and the procedure of it is very bad. and their charges also heavy.

In bitcoin you dont have to disclose your identitys , you can just create a hardware or online web wallet and give your wallet address where ever you want to receive or pay the bitcoins. the transaction charges are also less. and more it is irreversible, and about converting to fiat currency their are so many exchanges where you can convert it one is like localbitcoins.com which is having so many user who are ready to buy or sell and do transaction through bank transfer.

But you have more protection using Paypal. You can reverse a payment if you are scammed by somebody else.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
December 22, 2015, 10:05:33 PM
100% bitcoin is much better than paypal,

In paypal you have to disclose all you identitys and you have to give your identity proofs , in paypal transaction reverse is very famous to scam. and i personally saw paypal and the procedure of it is very bad. and their charges also heavy.

In bitcoin you dont have to disclose your identitys , you can just create a hardware or online web wallet and give your wallet address where ever you want to receive or pay the bitcoins. the transaction charges are also less. and more it is irreversible, and about converting to fiat currency their are so many exchanges where you can convert it one is like localbitcoins.com which is having so many user who are ready to buy or sell and do transaction through bank transfer.
Activity: 644
December 22, 2015, 02:51:15 PM
Bitcoin is way better then paypal. Not just because so many benefits but also because of the cost which is the main point when it comes to money.
People always look at the price, even when comparing creditcards.

Yeah If we take paypal or redeem whatever their fees and charges too heavy when compared to Bitcoin. 3% of fees only when compare that fees. Bitcoin is very fast than bitcoin transaction Except confirmation time. So I would I always go with bitcoins only.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 22, 2015, 08:37:51 AM
If you want charge back, paypal is better. As it protect you if you are scammed. But the fee of paypal is too high.
Jump to: