Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal? - page 45. (Read 281245 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
January 09, 2017, 11:12:52 AM
Bitcoin is just too volatile at the moment to use an actual currency, but it's better in every aspect though
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 09, 2017, 11:05:35 AM
For me it depends which party you are.

If you are the seller then I would prefer to receive bitcoins. Because if you receive bitcoins there is no other fee than transaction fees. You don't have topay for the fees merchants have to pay if they use paypal as their payment system.

If I were the buyer, I would prefer paypal. In paypal you have the safety of disputing the payment if you didn't receive the goods or there is a genuine complaint. Bitcoin transactions are non-reversible which would be against a buyer.
In my side not all are preferred bitcoin to send payment online they are prefer to used credit card either paypak to sent paypal i know paypal has a good security when it comes of transaction are being made it can be easy to dispute aswell but you can counter it by telling to sender sent that friends and family. Bitcoin are good bcoz it didn't need too much documents.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 09, 2017, 10:49:58 AM
Absolutely, Bitcoin is better than paypal because bitcoin is anonymous and is not controlled by any financial organizations of government. it 's very easy and fast in transaction. the payment is very simple and it's no fraud. If somebody pays goods or services with paypal currency without clearance , he can dispute that and asks paypal for refund and you will be lost .
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Nextgen Financial Ecosystem
January 09, 2017, 10:40:35 AM
For commercial use, the main (dis)advantage of bitcoin is the lack of legacy practice and laws etc.  There are no trustful mechanisms to make refunds for goods and services, etc - I mean, in the physical word, like buying a car for BTC. I think that things will change quite soon, but for now this is the world we live in.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
January 09, 2017, 12:52:33 AM
For me it depends which party you are.

If you are the seller then I would prefer to receive bitcoins. Because if you receive bitcoins there is no other fee than transaction fees. You don't have topay for the fees merchants have to pay if they use paypal as their payment system.

If I were the buyer, I would prefer paypal. In paypal you have the safety of disputing the payment if you didn't receive the goods or there is a genuine complaint. Bitcoin transactions are non-reversible which would be against a buyer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 08, 2017, 11:56:22 PM
I think that bitcoin is better because useable everywhere easier and also anonymous controlled by yourself, PayPal is also good but that is because you can get your money back when something is not good.
yes i also think so that bitcoin will be more better than paypal. because paypal requirement are too much to use it. while bitcoin is too much easy to use having very simple procedure and no complexity. 
Also, I think the limitation account on access of paypal can make the user feel litle bit uncomfortable. Thats why bitcoin is better than paypal, bitcoin is easy to use and secure. The user get so many advantage from it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 08, 2017, 02:54:47 PM
The bitcoin is good and I think that they are both very good and that I cannot even choose between them honestly.
Everyone have different opinions about which better either bitcoin or PayPal. But for my self i am using both bitcoin and PayPal in different purposes. If i wanna send money but the seller who don't know bitcoin so i choose PayPal. Even though bitcoin is cheaper better for
i personally has no account in paypal therefore i have never use it actually being using bitcoin i never feel the need to use paypal, i already heard that paypal account need so much requirements to open an account.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2017, 10:14:20 PM
I think that bitcoin is better because useable everywhere easier and also anonymous controlled by yourself, PayPal is also good but that is because you can get your money back when something is not good.
yes i also think so that bitcoin will be more better that paypal. because paypal requirement are too much to use it.
The PayPal transaction is not safe in some online business because they will take more days to release our payments. And it is not that much safe for online business, and people may cheat us. But in Bitcoin transaction this type of issues we will not get. This will take very less time to delivery, and we can easily withdraw money. So I prefer bitcoin is better to compare PayPal.
Activity: 630
January 07, 2017, 07:49:54 PM
yes i also think so that bitcoin will be more better than paypal. because paypal requirement are too much to use it. while bitcoin is too much easy to use having very simple procedure and no complexity. 
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
January 06, 2017, 05:38:22 PM
bitcoin and paypal is different so i think i can not said what is better between bitcoin and paypal. but the benefit for bitcoin is we don't have to send any document and fill the data in our account. in paypal we have to complete our data and sending our details to them.
the requirement to register paypal course is much more difficult. bitcoin provides us the ease of opening a new address wallet.
This would be one of the most desirable advantages bitcoin of many people today.
yes that is a fact that the process of paypal is really too much difficult and that is the reason that i personally using bitcoin i even have no account in paypal i think bitcoin is enough for me.
Freedom is main difference between paypal and bitcoin its giving freedom to many those who want to live as anonymous paypal is never been easy for any one because its not giving services in many countries and bitcoin is beyond they boundaries
yes that is a fact that the service of bitcoin is not available everywhere even in my own country their service is not available in my own country. while bitcoin is present everywhere without any doubt and risk involve, i can easily exchange my money form bitcoin to my fiat currency using local exchange.
Activity: 644
January 06, 2017, 03:24:19 PM
The worst issue with paypal is that it is not available everywhere in the world only a limited number of countries are supported which is the cause of limiting the businesses which rely on paypal for their payments system for their clients.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 06, 2017, 08:41:03 AM
i think bitcoin better than paypal, for using paypal is really difficult because requirment for registration unlike bitcoin. bitcoin so easy to use, we just make wallet and we can make transaction for everything. 
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
January 06, 2017, 06:11:43 AM
The bitcoin is good and I think that they are both very good and that I cannot even choose between them honestly.

Bitcoin is good, but the transaction fees are getting higher and higher.
Activity: 672
January 05, 2017, 11:39:58 PM
Everyone have different opinions about which better either bitcoin or PayPal. But for my self i am using both bitcoin and PayPal in different purposes. If i wanna send money but the seller who don't know bitcoin so i choose PayPal. Even though bitcoin is cheaper better for
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 05, 2017, 11:08:08 PM
Activity: 85
January 05, 2017, 08:16:58 PM
Cannot be compared indeed, its just that they are just so different because of the fact that one is pay method and the other a real digital currency.
Activity: 85
January 05, 2017, 08:00:01 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
January 05, 2017, 07:32:14 PM
bitcoin and paypal is different so i think i can not said what is better between bitcoin and paypal. but the benefit for bitcoin is we don't have to send any document and fill the data in our account. in paypal we have to complete our data and sending our details to them.
the requirement to register paypal course is much more difficult. bitcoin provides us the ease of opening a new address wallet.
This would be one of the most desirable advantages bitcoin of many people today.
yes that is a fact that the process of paypal is really too much difficult and that is the reason that i personally using bitcoin i even have no account in paypal i think bitcoin is enough for me.
Freedom is main difference between paypal and bitcoin its giving freedom to many those who want to live as anonymous paypal is never been easy for any one because its not giving services in many countries and bitcoin is beyond they boundaries
legendary
Activity: 1120
January 05, 2017, 04:28:39 PM
Activity: 686
January 05, 2017, 05:08:23 AM
Paypal is better when you invest online or you buy something and than you find that the item is not worthfull to buy and want refund or may be some one try to scam you than you can charge back to protect your funds and rights but when you talk about fast/anonymous/low cost transaction than Bitcoin is better.
I think just the opposite. bitcoin gives us a profitable investment. and paypal could not do it. bitcoin prices keep moving up and down. while PayPal has a nominal value remains the same.
Yes, that is right bitcoin can be use for investment as well as like currency, while paypal cannot be used for investment nor could be traded, the other reason maybe that paypal is not a global currency (paypal services is not available in 15% of total countries) where as bitcoin can be in all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: