Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 10. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
bitcoin is not dead and never will be dead, as even if the price would go down to a few thousand dollars per each it would still be a currency as at least a small amount of people would be interested in BTC.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
This is the battlefield of large investors, they can order prices, I was just one of the chaos. If you want more then invest in it or just watch and not participate in this revolution ...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 10, 2018, 02:37:59 AM
Bitcoin is not dead and it will never ever die. We have all notice how inflation goes and this bitcoin exchange rate gets higher and higher. In fact it presently dominates our economy. It has been helping a lot of people where they earn bigger compared to having a regular job.

of course it is but it is not totally dead rather it is only half alive. i can say half alive because bitcoin is verry critical right now due to the fact that its current value is now in danger again. i guess this is happening because of the recent news reported on which is a tokyo whale sold his 400 million dollar worth of bitcoins. that is pretty huge amount and probably it cause a lot of damage to the wall of bitcoin. i guess , we need to pray and hope again that bitcoin can recover.
P3
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 02:30:50 AM
I will state the general population advancing the death of bitcoin are truly betrayed and childish for supposing it can happen. They contemplate 'bitcoin which is the money part that before long individuals will move into something unique" without considering "Bitcoin which is the innovation behind bitcoin and which is what is driving companies to tackle" and in light of the fact that the two are between related, at that point I have the news that bitcoin will in any case be with us for a more drawn out time...
Never incredible on the grounds that now bitcoin are impeding getting huge number of clients in world and in future it will be take after by the entire world most likely and as there are devotee of bitcoin in advertise then bitcoin will be live.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
Bitcoin is not dead and it will never ever die. We have all notice how inflation goes and this bitcoin exchange rate gets higher and higher. In fact it presently dominates our economy. It has been helping a lot of people where they earn bigger compared to having a regular job.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 05:19:39 PM
Someday bitcoin will die because of altcoins that are better , faster, chaper and have many other benefits that bitcoin just don't have. But while people trust in bitcoin it will live.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
The Bitcoin devs really want to improve the Bitcoin system with Lighning Network.
I saw some results of this node when the transaction fees reduced.
Maybe, it is just my feeling, the fact, the cryptocurrency users are using altcoins or do not use Bitcoin for their transaction.

Bitcoin is more alive than ever before. And with the introduction of the Lightning Network that you've mentioned, it'll make a significant boost towards Bitcoin's adoption in the mainstream world. Followed by this, sidechains will be introduced which will extend Bitcoin's functionality from smart contracts, to token issuance, and more. As such, it's not a question whenever Bitcoin will become dead anytime soon but instead if altcoins will become dead in the future.

The reasons for this are many, as once Bitcoin introduces sidechains, it will render other altcoins useless as Bitcoin will be able to provide many of the well-known features of other cryptocurrencies, plus near zero fees and instant transactions. But, despite all of this, only time will tell us what lies ahead with Bitcoin's survival in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Yes bitcoin will very popular in all over the world and everybody will very like this job because in this tough time bitcoin is the best way to earn money and obviously they can save some extra money for their family's future, so that's why bitcoin will never dead and its price will more high and profitable.
Of course, I will not be so cardinal in supporting or denying this or that thought about the future bitcoin. This is generally a very new perspective for earning money in my life and I would like to see that the crypto currency does not fail those people who decided to invest in it and improve their financial condition. I hope for a promising future bitcoin.
Activity: 420
March 09, 2018, 02:56:19 PM
The Bitcoin devs really want to improve the Bitcoin system with Lighning Network.
Maybe, it is just my feeling, the fact, the cryptocurrency users are using altcoins or do not use Bitcoin for their transaction.

Bitcoin is more alive than ever before. And with the introduction of the Lightning Network that you've mentioned, it'll make a significant boost towards Bitcoin's adoption in the mainstream world. Followed by this, sidechains will be introduced which will extend Bitcoin's functionality from smart contracts, to token issuance, and more. As such, it's not a question whenever Bitcoin will become dead anytime soon but instead if altcoins will become dead in the future.

The reasons for this are many, as once Bitcoin introduces sidechains, it will render other altcoins useless as Bitcoin will be able to provide many of the well-known features of other cryptocurrencies, plus near zero fees and instant transactions. But, despite all of this, only time will tell us what lies ahead with Bitcoin's survival in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Yes bitcoin will very popular in all over the world and everybody will very like this job because in this tough time bitcoin is the best way to earn money and obviously they can save some extra money for their family's future, so that's why bitcoin will never dead and its price will more high and profitable.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 09, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

Activity: 228
March 09, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
bitcoin will not die as long as there is internet. even many governments are trying to spread negative news about bitcoin but have no effect on society. even bitcoin increasingly widespread among the community. and more and more investors are investing in this crypto, so there's no reason for bitcoin to die.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
Bitcoin is not dead.we all know that
 Not because the price is getting low that means it's dead. Bitcoin has a lot of potentials.that's why we know for sure that bitcoin will nt die easily or there's a slim chance for that to happen
Activity: 118
March 09, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
Bitcoin does not die and it is  alive, so far Bitcoin prices are quite low. Bitcoin will die in the day, there is no interest and there is no transaction which we can see and can not imagine, mine is very active. The huge amount of transactions all day,
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 12:21:31 PM
NOPE, bitcoin is not yet dead as it is obviously rising again but we must still be cautious. It could make a comeback on days to come. I hope so ^_^
With patience then we will get a good price, I am always optimistic and never panicked with the circumstances now, I will make a big decision when the end of this year, if the price is still above $ 10k then I will continue to hold but if the price below $ 5000 then I will sell all the bitcoin.
Why? You should not sell Bitcoin at low price like $ 5000. As you said, those who sold Bitcoin at $6000 in last bearish cycle are stupid because they gave up the chance to sell Bitcoin at $12000 before the Bitcoin value dump again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
Smart Micro-Insurance
March 04, 2018, 03:35:09 PM
bitcoin does not die
but the people lose their popularity and the room starts to appreciate with the cycle in it, people are afraid and suddenly they are looking at this with the eyes of panic sale and we understand the bitco
Activity: 124
March 04, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
I do not care about the negative or past news about bitcoin, in which case I stick to bitcoin. bitcoin never dies, the proof is I support my family until now from bitcoin income.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
While people using bitcoin, selling and buying it , bitcoin will be fine and price will keep increasing. But when currency is overpriced bitcoin start dying.

Bitcoin will never be dead even if the market price is low or high bitcoin will always recover. Bitcoin is used worldwide as a payment system, it is one of the powerful forms of currency and it is very useful because it is used to pay a variety of goods and services with no hasle and for faster transaction.
I agree, bitcoin is not dead as it continues spreading good effects to every individual who believes in this technology. Sometimes the price needs corrections in order to succeed in the next bull run. The popularity is increasing so stop spreading fud.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
March 03, 2018, 09:56:03 PM
NOPE, bitcoin is not yet dead as it is obviously rising again but we must still be cautious. It could make a comeback on days to come. I hope so ^_^
With patience then we will get a good price, I am always optimistic and never panicked with the circumstances now, I will make a big decision when the end of this year, if the price is still above $ 10k then I will continue to hold but if the price below $ 5000 then I will sell all the bitcoin.
Activity: 308
March 03, 2018, 09:10:16 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
I think bitcoin will never end because the value and the strenght of bitcoin now ismore strong than before imagine from 1$ and now it will rich more and more in the future because a lot of people wants to invest herre.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 03, 2018, 08:59:32 PM
It's so funny to read these old posts...this thread started three years ago, and... well, it's clear what I want to say Smiley

Actually, bitcoin has a very strange destiny; when it grows, it's a bubble; when it decreases it's value, it's dying.
The true is that even with these up and down, bitcoin is winning its battle.
Think about: in january there was the most incredible media war against bitcoin, with article, declarations, bans, and so on.
Bitcoin of course suffered, but it's still alive and in growth.
Not any other corporation or institution had be resisted to a so massive attack!
So...long life to bitcoin! Smiley
Activity: 63
March 03, 2018, 08:58:02 PM
No i think its still living only a bubble it will increase again to the top
Pages:
Jump to: