Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 8. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
No one know what the future holds, but Bitcoin does not look very strong for the next months.Bitcoin however is only correcting not dropping. There are newer technologies like Cardano but that does not make Bitcoin obsolete, at it has been tested for years, and has a brand. People enter crypto through Bitcoin.There are nice projects, we can also invest in ICOs like I just did in Caviar at the pre-sale, or Bezop just now.I still think Ripple makes no sense though, and neither that Bitcoin Gold, no matter how much they increase in value, but Bitcoin still makes sense and is the leader of the pack.Also if the market drops, Bitcoin and Ethereum drop less.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
Nope, Bitcoin is now back on its tracks and is continually rising in value. Bitcoin could have done down times but surely it'll come back even better. Bitcoin couldn't be eradicated as we already versed about its useabilily and transacting advantages. I think Bitcoin could be further practiced and be made to coexist with our current form of fiat Money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
It will not die, the network effect is too strong for Bitcoin to die at this point. It's like saying Gold will die because of an huge crash. Bitcoin has no severe design flaws for it to be able to reinvent itself, even if doing so requires hard forks.
Bitcoin is impossible to die why? Because  bitcoin is strong too die, and a lot of people in this world is we will not agree that bitcoin is we will be dead, because bitcoin can totally change a life of a person, and bitcoin is we will survive for many years beacuse the future of bitcoin is bright.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 06:40:12 PM
Bitcoin isn't dead. In fact, last October 2017 here in our country the BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) has released guidelines in cryptocurrencies including bitcoin. It is because transactions involving digital coins are growing fast everyday and they're afraid that this might be used for money laundering.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Bitcoin isn't dead and everything you need to know is that bitcoin is still in development and many people trying to make our favorite cryptocurrency better.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 22, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
It will not die, the network effect is too strong for Bitcoin to die at this point. It's like saying Gold will die because of an huge crash. Bitcoin has no severe design flaws for it to be able to reinvent itself, even if doing so requires hard forks.

Agree. Bitcoin is known by many people as digital gold. Despite that it has been unable to scale to a wider audience, it's still the most reliable and secure cryptocurrency to date. Its limited supply, and its ever-growing network support from miners to nodes, will keep it going for years to come. While we cannot say that Bitcoin is dead, we could say that physical fiat currencies will be dead soon as they transition into the digital world.

Since Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency which started it all, it will be very unlikely that it will die anytime soon. As long as single node and/or miner exists on the network, it will be pretty much alive in crypto land. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 07:52:02 PM
I think bitcoin will not die ,its value going down in the coin index is just temporary,there will also time it will go up,business and investment will also experience ups and down, this bitcoin is popular and many people will patronize this currency because it's useful in the future.
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so i dont really think that bitcoin is dead, and for me bitcoin is we will have a very bright future and there is no doubt that bitcoin can survive more than 20 years in this world, and i dont believe that bitcoin is dead because even the price of it right now is very low, there are still so many people are supporting it.
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
Activity: 465
March 19, 2018, 04:34:43 PM
I think bitcoin will not die ,its value going down in the coin index is just temporary,there will also time it will go up,business and investment will also experience ups and down, this bitcoin is popular and many people will patronize this currency because it's useful in the future.
Activity: 177
March 19, 2018, 01:04:32 AM
oh no..
till now bitcoin is good investment,

No, it would not happen. In fact bitcoin is the first digital currency worldwide.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 11:29:52 PM
Bitcoin is not, will not be dead despite of disadvantages that happened in its years and in every moment that it will be dump. Dead is disabled for all the time. Nothing to do anything. While there is always changing of prices and the land come to talk about cryptocurrency still bitcoin is there active.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 18, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
Bitcoin will be alive while people want to get it. Price increasing and everything goes up just because of people interested in bitcoin and until the last asic mining bitcoin would be with us.

Agree. The day that demand ends for Bitcoin, it will be such that will define its death in the market. However, given that the pioneer cryptocurrency has gained traction over the last year, it will be nearly impossible for it to become dead anytime soon. As long as money is pouring into Bitcoin and other blockchain-based cryptocurrencies, it will be impossible for BTC to go down, especially since it's the original cryptocurrency which has brought us such revolutionary technology.

Therefore, the more time passes by, the stronger Bitcoin will be. After all, it is considered by many people as digital gold. Eventually, it will surpass Gold in marketcap value, and become the biggest currency/asset in existence. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
March 14, 2018, 07:03:46 PM
Are you aware that this is a thread form 2015?
This means that everytime the growth of bitcoin has a stop - that it's something completely normal - a choir of experts starts to sing "de profundis" for the death of bitcoin...
C'mon... Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
March 13, 2018, 05:55:53 PM
Bitcoin is not dead man, it's just a little bit crisis and now is ok, look on this value and maybe it will increase more? I think this crypto is the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
Bitcoin will be alive while people want to get it. Price increasing and everything goes up just because of people interested in bitcoin and until the last asic mining bitcoin would be with us.
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 03:59:05 PM
A big no, their are times that the value drops but eventually it will come around and will continue to dominate the crypto world.
Activity: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 13, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
Bitcoin is a symbol of the crypto currency - if bitcoin dies, this will mean the death of the crypto currency
Activity: 81
March 13, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
I think bitcoin will not die any time soon, because there are people like us who still believe in it.In our country is so popular and famous.So many people are now buying bitcoin for the future.I don't like to say bitcoin dead because bitcoin change my life and more people are change  their life.
From my own point of view Botcoin will not going to die, it just could be a season of red days it will just move slowly but  time will come again that it will fly high. dying concept for now is negative.
Activity: 154
March 13, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Don't be too greedy and trying to manipulate the price OP
I agree,dont be so greedy it is not good to be selfish too.Well bitcoin is not dead,actually bitcoin is alive for those users for it...because they have a good profit after there task.
Activity: 476
March 13, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Do you think that the bitcoin will die? I think it is now impossilbe, the percentage of the people who are using bitcoin is keep increasing. There are now also big comapanies that are now accepting bitcoin. Bitcoin will not die because of its benefits to our society and to our economy.
Pages:
Jump to: