Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 43. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
Bitcoin might be dying but blockchain tech lives on.

I think bitcoin is not dead due to the fact that we are freely able to used it and depend maybe some or definitely all the expenditures that we are responsible to survive . Bitcoin is not dead not because of thw investors because of China but because it contains the unique way to attract people, to keep be functional in any way it could wven though hard forks are oxcuring twice or thrice a year it still being the same way how we mwt thia probably few yeara ago cause bitcojn is a independent system that has the unique cqpabilities to still be fruitful and functional.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 10:42:14 AM
Its amazing to return into the past and see the frustation from the people which had joined and saw their investment getting deeply red, i dont know how people handled those loss, but i know a lot had bought several coins expecting one day it return to 1000 dollars. Bitcoin were very new and made the people to jump without hesitation and without a stable support nothing last forever, nowadays bitcoin has big players and is the most wanted coin from the crypto, bitcoin open the doors to altcoins wich has around 50-55% total market value, its pretty clear bitcoin isnt dead even if it looks stable isnt dead at all.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 05, 2017, 08:14:03 AM
No offcourse not!
Bitcoins are not dead ..and now u have the... Reason to believe my statement because recently the price is sky rocketing not..as high as it was.. once but for sure.. its gonna increase day by day.
Also due of the ban of ICO's in China they.. had to go through a big loss and they Also recovered quite fast..
You should stop worrying about it because thats what their nature is.
Bitcoin is alive!!! It has been proclaimed dead many times yet bitcoin continue to survive. Despite all the challenges and negative issue thrown to bitcoin, still bitcoin stands firm. It shakens a bit but not falter. Thus could only prove that no one can control bitcoin and that bitcoin is unstoppable! It will survive more than my lifetime.Smiley
I agree to that. A lot of people declare that bitcoin is dead because of the recent bad news that makes the price goes down but even that is the pattern of bitcoin through the years, it is still standing strong and getting even stronger for the past few years and bitcoin doesn't giving signs of weak spots so i think bitcoin will not become dead even after a lot of years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 04:32:26 AM
No offcourse not!
Bitcoins are not dead ..and now u have the... Reason to believe my statement because recently the price is sky rocketing not..as high as it was.. once but for sure.. its gonna increase day by day.
Also due of the ban of ICO's in China they.. had to go through a big loss and they Also recovered quite fast..
Bitcoin is alive!!! It has been proclaimed dead many times yet bitcoin continue to survive. Despite all the challenges and negative issue thrown to bitcoin, still bitcoin stands firm. It shakens a bit but not falter. Thus could only prove that no one can control bitcoin and that bitcoin is unstoppable! It will survive more than my lifetime.Smiley
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 03:52:02 AM
You cannot kill bitcoin forever you cannot even kill it for a bit because it is like killing all the money people made do u really think there will be no protests against that? it will be a horrible thing to watch.
Killing bitcoin does not make any sense in the present world under such circumstances when bitcoin are ruling the world. I don’t think so there is any currency or government that can destroy bitcoin world. Bitcoin are very cool investments and they are fulfilling the needs of people amazingly. I don’t think so the bitcoin holders will let anyone do any bad to bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 04, 2017, 12:36:35 PM
Bitcoin is not dead. Even if it drastically drops, it doesn't mean that it will be dead. Bitcoin recovers it price after how many weeks or months. When the price drops, most of the people who uses bitcoin keeps on supporting it, so how come it is dead? As long as there is still strong demand and supply, bitcoin will never be dead.
The price of the bitcoin is growing very fast and it is because most of the people know bitcoin and they are trying to invest in bitcoin. The investment of the bitcoin will be the profit for the rest of the life. The chance for the increase in your price that you invested is totally on the high price changer. In the coming era the price of the bitcoin will be high and it is the time for the price to go high. So bitcoin can never be dead because a lot of the people are investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 10:37:23 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I absolutely disagree in this news that bitcoin is deadly or decreasing? For me its not why because i know that more investors here in bitcoin was continuesly increasing so that watch the fluctuation of the currency the percentage of decreasing currency was 1 to 2% only but if you also observe properly the flactuation 5 to 10% the increasing amount so that the bitcoin is impossible deadly or we should say that bitcoin was continuesly increasing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
October 04, 2017, 10:29:23 AM
I don't believe bitcoin is dead since I can still use it right now. It's still surrounding in different communities and continue making it's way as the most commonly known digital cryptocurrency nowadays and it's becoming more acceptable more and more these days. Though it experience some ups and downs, it is still not enough to be called dead for it is not dead if it still working around.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 04, 2017, 10:02:23 AM
No offcourse not!
Activity: 546
October 04, 2017, 03:59:52 AM
The term dead is used for that thing living things which are alive. Bitcoin is a live digital currency through which is regularly trading all over the world.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2017, 03:37:17 AM
no i don,t think so..bitcoin is so popular in the whole world people in any walks of life day by day.. Smiley Wink Kiss
Activity: 165
October 04, 2017, 03:19:34 AM
Bitcoin rises from the ashes again, despite all the negative feedbacks from critics and speculators about its instablity and trust loss in bitcoin community.
That negative feedbacks only make bitcoin stronger, in every bad news that we encountered and we have surpass it that is another success.
Bitcoin is not welcome in china now but still we are stronger as evidence by the price increase now.

agree it , if people talking about bitcoin wether is bad or good, people will make bitcoin popular. like last momenth abour forking ico band etc.
for me everyday is best day to start invest at bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
October 04, 2017, 03:14:31 AM
Bitcoin rises from the ashes again, despite all the negative feedbacks from critics and speculators about its instablity and trust loss in bitcoin community.
That negative feedbacks only make bitcoin stronger, in every bad news that we encountered and we have surpass it that is another success.
Bitcoin is not welcome in china now but still we are stronger as evidence by the price increase now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 03:04:59 AM
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 04, 2017, 02:30:08 AM
Bitcoin will not become dead because there is no sense for staying at this forum and talking to other people's thread if bitcoin is dead because instead of talking to other bitcoin user, i will use my time for posting different things in social medias that will help me to express my feelings if bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is alive and it will not become dead just because of the issue a few months ago.
I utterly agree with you in this regard that bitcoin are damn active and live these days. There is no pint of calling them dead in any way.

Bitcoin are rather becoming popular among people of all ages day by day. I don’t think so there is any chance of bitcoin disappearing in the coming score or even in this century. They have not blossomed at peak yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 03, 2017, 06:03:52 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Even after China banned Ico and bitcoin exchanges so many people are still investing into bitcoin because of the fact that it's increasing in value. If bitcoin dies alt coins would also follow and that's not possible as such.
This is the power of decentralization, everything is not easy to be banned, the main key is the user because this is proof that bitcoin users are loyal and always buy bitcoin so the price will not be affected.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 04:35:11 AM
lol i dont think so  Cheesy
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 04:25:30 AM
I think it is.

Even after China banned Ico and bitcoin exchanges so many people are still investing into bitcoin because of the fact that it's increasing in value. If bitcoin dies alt coins would also follow and that's not possible as such.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
October 02, 2017, 09:42:18 PM
The price is now around $4400 , doesn't look dead in the least!
Activity: 281
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
October 02, 2017, 02:40:25 PM
I think bitcoin will not die anytime soon ..
There are still many users who trust bitcoin as an investment or stock trading.
I predict the age of bitcoin is still long, either 3 or 5 years into the future.
If anyone states a bitcoin will die, this is a wrong statement because for now bitcoin has recovered by showing a positive value.
more than 20 years in the future, I can ensure that bitcoin will still be there since the technology of bitcoin is very useful and it can make the world better. So, if you want to be rich in the future, try to buy as much bitcoin as you can Wink
bitcoin is the future,  A lot more then 20 years, and i can pretty sure that bitcoin will go over the dollar market and make them bow before its market..
Pages:
Jump to: