Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 47. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 05:03:55 AM
Bitcoin is not dead many people said that bitcoin was dying a few days ago, but i believed that bitcoin will rise up again. These people like me have patience and trust. This is wat most people don't have in investing.

In investing patience is a important thing. After a few years you will see profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 19, 2017, 12:51:26 AM
Bitcoin is more alive than ever. Even Billionaires are now looking into Bitcoin. Everyday more and more people are noticing Bitcoin.

I think it is a very long way before Bitcoin dies.

Bitcoin survived two destructives events the Aug 1 fork and China Ban but still bitcoin is very much alive. Trading, investing and hoarding as usual so bitcoin will become strongther than ever. Those obstacle will just make cryptocurrencies become strong and stable with achievements.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 12:44:03 AM
Whatever happens or what kind of news will affect the bitcoin to be weak, still I think bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin will remain strong on its value although often decreased, bitcoin can still be said as the process of maturation and I think in the future bitcoin will be more developed and more in priority.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
September 18, 2017, 11:43:56 PM
Bitcoin is more alive than ever. Even Billionaires are now looking into Bitcoin. Everyday more and more people are noticing Bitcoin.

I think it is a very long way before Bitcoin dies.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
September 18, 2017, 09:32:33 PM
Bitcoin is still alive. And we are continuously hoping that will always will. In our country Bitcoin is being widely used in different provinces as well not just in the city. Being dead is absolutely being nothings or gone. Bitcoin is not dead.
Yes your right bitcoin will definitely not be dead because almost everybody in the world are still using bitcoin to earn money or bitcoins. In our country, bitcoin is well very known but there are still some people who are using bitcoin to help their family and to provide all their family needs.

Almost everyone in the world uses bitcoin?
We're not even close to that unfortunately.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
September 18, 2017, 09:28:17 PM
Bitcoin is still alive. And we are continuously hoping that will always will. In our country Bitcoin is being widely used in different provinces as well not just in the city. Being dead is absolutely being nothings or gone. Bitcoin is not dead.
Yes your right bitcoin will definitely not be dead because almost everybody in the world are still using bitcoin to earn money or bitcoins. In our country, bitcoin is well very known but there are still some people who are using bitcoin to help their family and to provide all their family needs.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2017, 08:57:53 PM
Basically it is not... As you can see... there are still a lot of people going after it.  So no reason to panic at all... Bitcoin will just soar up... just wait and see.. China cannot forever ban its use... They will eventually succumb to the demand of the people... I believe the open market is creeping slowly into their veins... So no worry....

Why would bitcoin die again? This is just another barriers that we need to cross anyways. We understand now, what is the cause of this massive dumping of coin, but it is just one country. Of course we consider China as a dominant force in bitcoin market because of its mining farm and trading, however, the government chooses to wage war against it and the only victim here is there citizen not bitcoin itself. Maybe they felt threaten or something but it is what it is. Yes, the price has sink ever since they announce banning ICO and closing exchange, but for me there's still room for bitcoin to recover from  this shenanigans.

Well i agree with you that china wpuld have a hard time with banning crypto exchanges and amother thing is that even though china is one of the biggest player in the market, there are also many strong players like japan and australia. Everything will be fine.
They can actually ban exchanges but only locally on which they do have the power to do such thing but there are rumors that they would let them again to operate but now on a regulated state which is quiet good for a licensed exchange which people can somehow do have an assurance regarding on security.If this thing to happen for sure prices would really recover up soon.
How it can be possible? If I suppose myself I will never invest in a dead currency. Why would I lose my investment? Bitcoin is alive and as healthy as a strong man between the age of 30 and 40. The reason is that more and more people are investing and trading in bitcoin and the price due to which this statement is given is rising again. Bitcoin is not a human and to whom the death penalty has given by someone.

that's right, bitcoin is not a man that is getting more and more fragile,
but bitcoin is a digital currency that will become more and more known by many people,
so the value will also continue to rise instead of decreasing if it decreases it just because of the current issue, and will soon pass
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2017, 07:46:45 PM
Basically it is not... As you can see... there are still a lot of people going after it.  So no reason to panic at all... Bitcoin will just soar up... just wait and see.. China cannot forever ban its use... They will eventually succumb to the demand of the people... I believe the open market is creeping slowly into their veins... So no worry....

Why would bitcoin die again? This is just another barriers that we need to cross anyways. We understand now, what is the cause of this massive dumping of coin, but it is just one country. Of course we consider China as a dominant force in bitcoin market because of its mining farm and trading, however, the government chooses to wage war against it and the only victim here is there citizen not bitcoin itself. Maybe they felt threaten or something but it is what it is. Yes, the price has sink ever since they announce banning ICO and closing exchange, but for me there's still room for bitcoin to recover from  this shenanigans.

Well i agree with you that china wpuld have a hard time with banning crypto exchanges and amother thing is that even though china is one of the biggest player in the market, there are also many strong players like japan and australia. Everything will be fine.
They can actually ban exchanges but only locally on which they do have the power to do such thing but there are rumors that they would let them again to operate but now on a regulated state which is quiet good for a licensed exchange which people can somehow do have an assurance regarding on security.If this thing to happen for sure prices would really recover up soon.
How it can be possible? If I suppose myself I will never invest in a dead currency. Why would I lose my investment? Bitcoin is alive and as healthy as a strong man between the age of 30 and 40. The reason is that more and more people are investing and trading in bitcoin and the price due to which this statement is given is rising again. Bitcoin is not a human and to whom the death penalty has given by someone.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 07:45:52 PM

May this statement be given because of the Chinese decision of banning crypto currencies in china although if they accept and legalize bitcoin they will take the more advantage than the other people, but I think there is nothing happens to bitcoin just a little bit decrease in the price? And that was just the matter of time. Now the people’s trust is building again and the price is on the way up. So don’t be panic.
Activity: 56
September 17, 2017, 02:51:42 PM
no...it is by no means lifeless...you can't mark this bitcoin method as useless until the complete coin exhosted from the market and no a single accepts it anymore or you can say it losses its values and respectvin the economic climate
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 11:29:57 AM
Bitcoin won't die. Bitcoin supporters and bitcoin haters will die. New generations will take over and bitcoin will go on.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
September 17, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 15, 2017, 12:11:00 PM

Completely agree with you, mate. I believe that the negative effect in Bitcoin's price is only temporary, as only one country like China banning it may have a little impact over its growth. Since Bitcoin is a worldwide currency, it cannot be stopped or seized from functioning thus emerging better and stronger than ever over the course of years.

Every once in a while, Bitcoin will face many threats from big banks to governments, but it has always managed to rise back up and stand among other real world assets. Therefore, it is safe to say that Bitcoin is not dead since it has a wealth of users supporting it to the bitter end. Given the fact that it has an established branding and trust among the market, it may continue to prevail for the long term.

Nevertheless, while Bitcoin will not die, it may suffer from becoming used in the mainstream world if it doesn't address its issues soon. Just sharing my thoughts Grin
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 14, 2017, 10:49:20 PM

Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
September 14, 2017, 10:44:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 14, 2017, 10:37:56 PM
People who already use bitcoin since long time ago will not surprised about that fake news. I mean, how can bitcoin dead if that price still high like today ? I think its just people who envy to bitcoin and want the price of bitcoin go down. In my opinion bitcoin will not dead, maybe never dead.

Yeah. Take a look at the recent news for example, which has caused a massive decline over Bitcoin's price. Right now it is China and JPMorgan, but other banks and governments may rise against the pioneer cryptocurrency as they try to limit its growth in the future.

There have been many times where Bitcoin has been declared dead, yet it has emerged stronger than ever over the course of years. The bankers will try to spread negative thoughts about Bitcoin over the mainstream media, to plummet its value so that they could get Bitcoin at a cheaper price. But those who are confident in the pioneer cryptocurrency's future will invest now, and reap the profits in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 56
September 12, 2017, 06:24:11 PM
useless? Nope. but almost certainly tumble back down as soon as the exhilaration has calmed down then individuals will be again proclaiming it to be useless yet again.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 12:04:30 AM
Who says bitcoin is dead? The evidence until now bitcoin still exist, although the price continues to increase
No needs to be surprised mate because the news about the bitcoin dead comes time to time. People who spread this kind of news want to manipulate the price and the importance of bitcoin even when the price increase they talk about the old price so in the last few months of the bitcoin in 2016 bitcoin was 1000$ so the price of the bitcoin increasing day by day so it is not going to dead ever the bitcoin going so high.

People who already use bitcoin since long time ago will not surprised about that fake news. I mean, how can bitcoin dead if that price still high like today ? I think its just people who envy to bitcoin and want the price of bitcoin go down. In my opinion bitcoin will not dead, maybe never dead.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
September 08, 2017, 11:48:25 PM
Who says bitcoin is dead? The evidence until now bitcoin still exist, although the price continues to increase
No needs to be surprised mate because the news about the bitcoin dead comes time to time. People who spread this kind of news want to manipulate the price and the importance of bitcoin even when the price increase they talk about the old price so in the last few months of the bitcoin in 2016 bitcoin was 1000$ so the price of the bitcoin increasing day by day so it is not going to dead ever the bitcoin going so high.

Take note as well that this kind of news really pop specially when the price of bitcoin is going down. Though the price has sink  to $4300 because of a fake news. But we already know that bitcoin will not just die because of this and will not whatever the circumstances are. Its resilient to this come of scenario and will get back ever more after this. By now we should not entertain anymore this kind of FUD as we have seen that this method would deter anyone from buying bitcoin specially in this dip.
Pages:
Jump to: