Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 71. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 06, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
I still can not imagine if bitcoin die, or do not have the price of a sudden. Well, today, I wish on my earnings on bitcoin. so, it may be very difficult, when bitcoin disappeared. I have learned about other coins. but, to date, there is no coin that has potential as bitcoin. honest, bitcoin has reached a level equivalent to gold, so when bitcoin die, it will be very many people who lost their investments.
bitcoin is really reached to a level that gold and other assets of the real world has adopted so in this case we do not have to think that bitcoin is dying or it will die. Now bitcoin is at a stage when it is in the hands of those people who have invested in it and everyone want to increase their money and do not lose their money so they will keep it alive and will not let it to destroy or to die.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
February 06, 2017, 08:16:09 AM
I sure haven't, the price is now $1.000 and it looks like it will go up again. but I'm not sure the price could exceed the $2.000 this year. so keep watch price and immediately sell when price looks down.
Bitcoin won't dead, because the price and community is rapidly increasing every time and make Bitcoin more known around the world.
Like someone said, this thread was made at 2015 so this thread is invalid.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2017, 07:43:10 AM
The term "dead" means no action ,not active .,how can they say bitcoin is dead if its still operating and increasing its price. Those who says bitcoin is dead are idiots they dont know what will be the effect if they continue to spread it.

Actually it is depends on your perspective, when you see this as dead if it is like you said before but other thinj that bitcoin will be dead because of the decreasing of the coin and then bitcoin will be rare and price started to increasing a lot. But still we never know the truth at all so when you still have btc make sure to save it some for better future, we never know how much this price will be later
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 06, 2017, 06:54:57 AM
I sure haven't, the price is now $1.000 and it looks like it will go up again. but I'm not sure the price could exceed the $2.000 this year. so keep watch price and immediately sell when price looks down.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
February 06, 2017, 02:40:22 AM
I'm really curious about 2017. Bitcoin will be a very important year. If bitcoin reaches a price higher than $ 1000 at the end of this year, it is no longer possible to die. It would be funny to talk about dying at the moment, even if he has a steady price of $ 1000.
He were make this thread on 2015 when the price is "nothing to hope", when everyone think thousands before buy bitcoin, when this forum is not familiar yet.
But now, yeah there is a new hope on crypto currency. With the technology behind it, blockchain, it is going to be more popular now. Any business even government get interest to adopt blockchain to their system.
Now bitcoin will touch $1000 again, and nothing can stop it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 06, 2017, 02:31:42 AM
I guess the OP is a repented soul by now because Bitcoin has really proven it's worth over the course if the year and I should suspect you are happily investing in it. Bitcoin cannot die, no, not in this generation and it will take a huge dump for this to happen which I doubt this generation will.

I the success of bitcoin lies the limitations of current traditional fiat payment system because most of us use bitcoin because it gives strong solutions for the problems of the current system. Now the user base has grown at level where any individual or small group won't be able to affect or control the price of it and growth would make bitcoin even stronger.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
February 05, 2017, 09:41:05 PM
I guess the OP is a repented soul by now because Bitcoin has really proven it's worth over the course if the year and I should suspect you are happily investing in it. Bitcoin cannot die, no, not in this generation and it will take a huge dump for this to happen which I doubt this generation will.
Activity: 140
February 05, 2017, 09:21:15 PM
I'm really curious about 2017. Bitcoin will be a very important year. If bitcoin reaches a price higher than $ 1000 at the end of this year, it is no longer possible to die. It would be funny to talk about dying at the moment, even if he has a steady price of $ 1000.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2017, 09:12:59 PM
You know what, I guess those people who continue saying that bitcoin is dead are those other coin developer so people may purchased on other coins, that is a clever move but then they cannot beat bitcoin, because there are many supporters of bitcoin that totally believe and loyal to it, it might have a low price but then there will be big whales other that will actually continue to support bitcoin out of being loyal to it, but then it is impossible to happen at the moment, because bitcoin is rapidly increasing and in thousands already so it is hard to make an allegation that it is dead.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2017, 09:06:07 PM
Bitcoin is not dead, commonly some bitcoiners saying bitcoin is dead when the price is going down deep. Some says bitcoin is dead to make the price go down a little bit for them to buy lots of btc.
bitcoin is not dead bitcoin is alive and will continue serving people for every i think we can use bitcoin as currency for online shopping as we all in local shops where the facilities are available.
Activity: 462
February 05, 2017, 07:26:37 PM
The term "dead" means no action ,not active .,how can they say bitcoin is dead if its still operating and increasing its price. Those who says bitcoin is dead are idiots they dont know what will be the effect if they continue to spread it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2017, 07:15:40 PM
Bitcoin is not dead, commonly some bitcoiners saying bitcoin is dead when the price is going down deep. Some says bitcoin is dead to make the price go down a little bit for them to buy lots of btc.
That habit of many users when they see the price of bitcoin down very quickly and they panic then they say that bitcoin will die. when it cycles that are common in bitcoin
Activity: 812
February 05, 2017, 06:55:57 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
February 05, 2017, 06:33:07 PM
I don't know why would somebody said something like that, Bitcoin is not dead. In fact I have a feeling that more and more users are embracing Bitcoin, at least in my community. And Bitcoin market is very vivid recently so Bitcoin is very much alive and can't just "die" or disappear over night.

That's true mate. In fact bitcoin is becoming more popular than ever.. I think bitcoin will be forever and will still keep going bigger.. and we are expecting to have more users on the future.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is now already of the most popular currency of the world and hope that it will become more and more stable as time pass,  because people are investing their money in bitcoin continously.
Bitcoin still not so popular we are still few users of bitcoin.. because here in my country if i am talking about bitcoin with my friends and co-workers they didnt know about bitcoin so i think we are still just fewer but i hope we can get more impressions and more well known alternative payment methods so that more people will use bitcoin and more investors will come..
The reason is that this is a relatively new technology, but even for relatively new technology, Bitcoin is growing at an incredible rate, the number of users is growing every day, and big investors are considering investing in it. So, Bitcoin is far from dead.
I agree with you. The number of people who use bitcoin is increasing. The awareness about bitcoin is increasing, even the price of bitcoin is rising. How do you think bitcoin is going to die. Today bitcoin is more stronger than ever. And tomorrow bitcoin will become stronger than today.
Activity: 630
February 05, 2017, 06:05:47 PM
It is very much obvious that bitcoin right now is rapidly increasing more than 1000$/per bitcoin. More users everyday also increases together  with the other companies are now accepting the features of bitcoin. Aside from that the former who banned bitcoin before like China, Russia,  etc. and now there the one who is very hot in Bitcoin by using it to their business economy to there nations. This is signified that bitcoin will get stronger or more in the long run.

It will keep on being stronger atleast until something beat it. There is nothing certain in this world, I can tell you that I trust bitcoin in the long run on 99 % chance probability but that leave 1 % uncertainty and that means there is still room for failure. The chances are small however it might happen as well
i think nothing is close to bitcoin to beat it. bitcoin is too far than any other crypto currency and therefore i think is the more stable and stronger currency of the world. and hope that it will continue its status for ever and is not going to die.
Activity: 141
February 05, 2017, 02:08:39 PM
This thread was started when the price of 1 BTC was below $300 and since it went to that point from $1,200+ it really seemed that Bitcoin was almost dead. But at Bitcoin these days! I think OP knows the answer to his question now.

Each user Bitcoins can decide for themselves whether or not to trust Bitcoin. But it seems to me that the Bitcoin is becoming very popular and reliable. Bitcoin is alive
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
February 05, 2017, 01:58:31 PM
This thread was started when the price of 1 BTC was below $300 and since it went to that point from $1,200+ it really seemed that Bitcoin was almost dead. But at Bitcoin these days! I think OP knows the answer to his question now.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
February 05, 2017, 01:08:59 PM
Bitcoin is obviously and continuously growing as day by day. As we observe the fluctuation price of bitcoin is being stronger since and its demand is high. Lets hold on and wait to hit its price and all who invest will earn big in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 05, 2017, 01:08:45 PM
I still can not imagine if bitcoin die, or do not have the price of a sudden. Well, today, I wish on my earnings on bitcoin. so, it may be very difficult, when bitcoin disappeared. I have learned about other coins. but, to date, there is no coin that has potential as bitcoin. honest, bitcoin has reached a level equivalent to gold, so when bitcoin die, it will be very many people who lost their investments.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 05, 2017, 12:41:07 PM
It is very much obvious that bitcoin right now is rapidly increasing more than 1000$/per bitcoin. More users everyday also increases together  with the other companies are now accepting the features of bitcoin. Aside from that the former who banned bitcoin before like China, Russia,  etc. and now there the one who is very hot in Bitcoin by using it to their business economy to there nations. This is signified that bitcoin will get stronger or more in the long run.

It will keep on being stronger atleast until something beat it. There is nothing certain in this world, I can tell you that I trust bitcoin in the long run on 99 % chance probability but that leave 1 % uncertainty and that means there is still room for failure. The chances are small however it might happen as well
Pages:
Jump to: