Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BitCoin faucets really worth the time? - page 7. (Read 17457 times)

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
It really depends on you going to spend your time if you don't spend it on BitCoin faucets. I prefer my friend to do faucets then to play Dota 20 hours a day.

I agree.  I have over 1500 hours of DOTA playtime on my steam account.  If I had spent that time on faucets to click once per hour (easy to do). I would have had 0.01500000 BTC.  If I had spent those BTC on Blackcoin when they were 1000 satoshi each and sold them @ 90000 during the massive peak I would have 1.35000000 BTC.

Faucets are worth it if you save up and invest in trading on promising coins.  Wink

Yes well if you walked outside of banks and supermarkets looking for change you could find $15 worth in 1 day (which is more than 0.015BTC) and if you put that into AAPL or Google stock in 2005 you would own more than 1.35BTC.

Can't live in the past.  Just alter future behavior.  How much is your time worth?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
It really depends on you going to spend your time if you don't spend it on BitCoin faucets. I prefer my friend to do faucets then to play Dota 20 hours a day.

I agree.  I have over 1500 hours of DOTA playtime on my steam account.  If I had spent that time on faucets to click once per hour (easy to do). I would have had 0.01500000 BTC.  If I had spent those BTC on Blackcoin when they were 1000 satoshi each and sold them @ 90000 during the massive peak I would have 1.35000000 BTC.

Faucets are worth it if you save up and invest in trading on promising coins.  Wink

Haha, although gaming is consider a waste of time I would prefer doing gaming over faucets Smiley.
Activity: 392

Just this is my view if we are saving them and trade with them then we can enjoy these satoshis very much I am personally doing this and have too much coins on cryptsy and mintpal
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange

Please, advice for friend to be active here on this forum, and participate in all earnings oppurtunity here like Signature campaign, giveaway, promotion etc.

IMO, that's far more better than spending time on faucets and ... Dota Cheesy
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Using a Bitcoin faucet a year about may have been worth it now. Not anymore.

We may say the same thing a year from now though.

It made sense a year ago looking back because it was paying decently in fiat terms.

Right now you're best use of your time would still be to sell a few assets and just buy the coin. Sell some baseball cards, some old books, a tennis racket, whatever and just buy coins on an exchange.

Faucets are for beginners to understand how wallets work and understand the decimal point.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
Using a Bitcoin faucet a year about may have been worth it now. Not anymore.

We may say the same thing a year from now though.
Activity: 644
When you're new it can be a good practice.
but personally i would not waste time on faucets.
right, faucet is good for bitcoin newbie/newcomer
they will leave it after they know how bitcoin work and after understand how long to collect bitcoin from faucet Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
When you're new it can be a good practice.
but personally i would not waste time on faucets.
Faucets arent really worth it unless you take advantage of the referral or something else to give you an edge.

I rather be at some gambling site all day instead.

Even with referrals they're still not worth it.
not always like that
if you have massive number of referrals, you can enjoy free coins for every weekly payment
many people prove it
especially at faucet with huge commision from referrals
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Faucets arent really worth it unless you take advantage of the referral or something else to give you an edge.

Very few peoples enjoying with very good number of referrals and have some good amount of coins

got a lot of referral is very profitable I think,
even we can be 50% of what they can.
if we have 10 Referral it's been 500%. you know what i mean Cheesy
Activity: 392

Very few peoples enjoying with very good number of referrals and have some good amount of coins
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Activity: 294

I think it depends on the purchasing power of bitcoin in the economy you live in. I tried a couple faucets out of curiosity but ended up spending a lot of time and didn't earn enough to even buy a piece of fruit. In my economy, I'd make more looking for spare change on the street and buying bitcoin with that.

For someone in another economy, it may be worth it. I think signature campaigns here still look like a better way to earn.

Activity: 252

recently, i vote hyper,ORb,KTK,Exe,Energy,Xsi
You can find those vote at
 Altcoingiveway
BitcoinGarden
Coinzen

which one is the most profitable coin to vote?
since i only have 1 mintpal account to vote hourly
it makes me confused to see many coins to choose Huh
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
FAUCET is good start for newbie.
With enough fund, you can start trading or gamble perhaps  Lips sealed

Recently voting contest on fire, absolutely better than faucet  Cool

voting contest? did you mean pay to vote in mintpal?
pay in alt coin right?
did you have links/thread talk about it? i find this is interesting Grin
you can find more alt giveaway on altcoingiveaways.com some giveaway more profitable than faucet i think but the problem coin from giveaway will be drop fast so this your choice hold it and wish coin can raise after giveaway finish or sell as soon as possible
okay thanks, i checked out there and many pay per vote threads there Grin
just sell after get payment, too risky if hold coin with many people dump it everyday (voters)
but if that coin near listed in mintpal, i am sure hold it Grin

recently, i vote hyper,ORb,KTK,Exe,Energy,Xsi
You can find those vote at
 Altcoingiveway
BitcoinGarden
Coinzen
Activity: 574
No, not at all, IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: