Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BitCoin faucets really worth the time? - page 19. (Read 17457 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Yes worth, if you have tons of active referals. And if you working all day on pc, you can do some extra bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nope, they're not worth it.

may i ask why?
cos i think it's worth a lot, especially to the ppl that don't want to invest some of their money.
legendary
Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000
Nope, they're not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
If you are new to bitcoin, it is a good choice to go and use those faucet and get some bitcoins. It is a good way to learn about how bitcoin works. After a few months, you can sign up for a signature campaign and earn more bitcoins while contributing your knowledge to the forum.
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
Depend what you want.
I only play freebitco.in
I cost me 10 seconds/hour and there is a small change to win a nice amount.

So its up to you.
you not gonna get rich but if you have couple seconds spare why not try.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Faucets, as me and others said, aren't worth the time spent on them, but if someone wants to try, in this wesite
there's a list of about 80 faucets with different time rewards (30 minutes to 1 time only):

http://btcfaucetlist.robertattfield.com/

I never tried them, just googled a bit so I don't know if they are reliable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
for newbie? yes! especially to whom that has no money to start  Grin
Activity: 74
I spent about an hour clicking on a number of faucets non-stop and ended up with about 3 cents worth of BTC. So I personally don't think it's worth it.

However, back in the early days, the early faucets gave out whole bitcoins. They were only worth a couple of cents at most back then but look where we are today. If you think that bitcoins will overtake fiat and gold as the world's main form of currency then they will be worth about a million dollars each. Each satoshi would be worth a cent and the ~1,000 satoshis that you would normally get per click would be worth $10.00. So other than the entertainment/educational value of using faucets, there is also a tiny chance that using them today might make economic sense in the future.
Activity: 112
i started with faucets to get myself familiar with micro transactions.. and to get to know more about Bitcoins. it's quite fun when you really have nothing to do. advertisements are informative.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Hello,
I'm new to BitCoins and I wanted to know if faucet pages are really worth the time?

Definitely not worth the time for me.
Try to spend a day on faucets and check how much you can get, and you will get the answer yourself.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I tried some faucet but its not really worth it, they are just time wasting and you will earn like dust in a week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
With faucets you can earn a very small bitcoins amount, you should try instead to rent
your signature or sell stuff for btc or find a job payed with cryptos.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It is not worth it if you have tens of btc. If you have less than 0.1 btc like me, it would not be a bad idea to visit a few faucets several times a day. You will not get rich from this, it is better than nothing.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The simple fact is that bit coin faucets are a waste of time. The bit coins you earn from them will most likely go up in value, but at CURRENT rate, you’re getting ripped off. In the process of getting your free bit coins you’ll be visiting all sorts of sketchy websites. One wrong click and you may find your computer bogged down with adware, infected with a virus.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I enjoy them.  The extra BTC can help with transaction fees.  And every now and then I hit the right numbers to get higher tier BTC.  It's like gambling without the risk.  Admittedly, I only use one site.  The others don't seem quite as easy to cash out.
Could you please tell me which site exactly do you use? Smiley

I am currently working on an epic faucet - a collaboration with another user Smiley  Hush - it'll be pretty cool, and you might be able to make much more than the average, boring faucet Roll Eyes  Keep your eyes open Wink
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Simple answer: no they're not worth it. Just look at the paultry amount they give you and do the math.
Activity: 462
Definitively not, as you will earn 0,0001$ . I suggest you instead the websites that post microtask offers against bitcoins (fill a survey, write this or that, etc..)
->http://bittask.com/
->http://bitgigs.com/
->https://coinality.com/
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I enjoy them.  The extra BTC can help with transaction fees.  And every now and then I hit the right numbers to get higher tier BTC.  It's like gambling without the risk.  Admittedly, I only use one site.  The others don't seem quite as easy to cash out.
Could you please tell me which site exactly do you use? Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nope..
Activity: 338
Ask yourself wether your time is worth dust?
Pages:
Jump to: