Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin going to be forever pump and dump? - page 11. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
All of us noticed the pump and dump scenario in Bitcoin and all other coins, is it going to be forever like this? Isn't there going to be a stage wherein the price will be stable? Cause it seems like riding and leaving a virtual money vehicle. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.
Bitcoin will experience pump and dump as long as there are miners and inactive coin holders like Satoshi Nakamoto etc.Bitcoin's price will increase if more bitcoin is mined by the miners.Its limited and finite supply of 21 million is one of the reasons we see hikes in its price.
Anyways I am not aware of how the bitcoin price decreases as I believe that there is a series of events responsible for this.All I know about the dump in the value of bitcoin is due to dumping of the coin and due to inactive coins.It would be great if someone could explain this.
And also the bitcoin might become a bit stable if all the 21 million bitcoins are in circulation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Pump and dump are the common factor btc price is one of the most speculative . If you buy btc in right price then dont need to follow any scam news right now price is very stable so if you want you can hodl it long term.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
All of us noticed the pump and dump scenario in Bitcoin and all other coins, is it going to be forever like this? Isn't there going to be a stage wherein the price will be stable? Cause it seems like riding and leaving a virtual money vehicle. Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: