Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin halving is real? - page 11. (Read 10623 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 09, 2016, 07:01:16 AM
some people are acting as if they are sure 100% that the halving will make the price go up. but there is nothing guarantied with btc.
there are 9000 blocks remaining before the halving and price is still under $500
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 06:50:45 AM
You can't trust that information because everyone at the speculation is saying something else
so just keep an eye on the value of the day and you will see by your self.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2016, 06:50:13 AM
I will buy 1btc now.

I m surprise, if you believe in bitcoins, so you should believe in Halving, it is good for us, if you will be use halving than you realize it is big profit. actually i like bitcoins and i m earning from bitcoins, so i have trust on it.

Nobody will know what the halving will be and that is the problem and of course the most are hoping that the value will be more worth but we cant control it.
But a lot of people are also saying that the value will be not even that high in the halving and that can be bad.
Activity: 420
May 09, 2016, 06:35:19 AM
I think it will happen, maybe this year or several years to come. no one knows about halving, but many are totally depended on it, because until now many people who hold bitcoin just because it
Yeah it will happen now but no one knows the exactly time of bitcoin halving and no one knows if the price will rice or down Smiley but theres a big chance that the price of bitcoin will rise Smiley but if the price of bitcoin rise many bitcoin users sell their bitcoin and if they sell it  theres a posibilty that the price will down .
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 09, 2016, 06:10:28 AM
bitcoin halving is real, but nobody can say for sure that the price will go up, bitcoin will become just more rare.Btw i think that buy a bitcoin is always a good idea

I am sure that it is real but you cannot predict when it will happen. If the price goes up that means that the Bitcoin is more rare at the moment and that is good for if people that want to sell.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 08, 2016, 04:11:29 PM
If people are anxious about the halving of bitcoin block rewards, then we may see a new bubble in bitcoin price, this bubble can happen a few days before halving as some will try to get as much BTC as they can before halving axpecting a big rise in price, and thus inadvertedly creating the bubble they intend to exploit.
The next few months will be really amusing.
You are true, I am also waiting for that time when the price of bitcoin will boost up just before any halving at that time there will be a more efficient buying and selling bitcoin at market so the traders will earn a large amount and the holders will also see their bitcoin increasing in value.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 07, 2016, 01:09:25 PM
I think it will happen, maybe this year or several years to come. no one knows about halving, but many are totally depended on it, because until now many people who hold bitcoin just because it
Activity: 313
May 07, 2016, 11:50:18 AM
Bitcoin halving is a real effect of Bitcoin over its time being mined. When a certain amount of blocks are mined, the reward goes down by 1/2. Thus making it more expensive to mine Bitcoin while the Bitcoin that is currently is circulation goes up in price.

Activity: 560
May 07, 2016, 11:41:15 AM
The same way as the others halvings that happened already in the past this is part of the bitcoin structure,and if people werent going to give a value to the coin,the miners would make the price up because the halving meaning ,being loose 50% the rewards.Soo yes there will be a bit more of them soo its possible we will be hitting high ammount over the years till the mine ends,then i believe will demand and supply gets inside of bitcoin.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
May 07, 2016, 10:07:33 AM
Is bitcoin halving is real?

Well, the halving is hard-coded into the source code of Bitcoin, so it is real and not retractable. After block 210,000 has been passed it will be conducted as all halvings before.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2016, 09:25:58 AM

people should consider this as well

it can also go otherway around

Nobody is sure that btc will rise after halving
its just  experts predictions

that's exactly the reason for me to not expect miracles from the block halving. i am realistic enough to know the price can also go down instead of up. i am prepared for it.
Activity: 801
May 07, 2016, 08:28:19 AM

people should consider this as well

it can also go otherway around

Nobody is sure that btc will rise after halving
its just  experts predictions
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
May 07, 2016, 08:13:37 AM
Yes. halving the bitcoin will really happen the next few months. bitcoin will decrease the supply and price of bitcoin will rise high enough.
Activity: 812
May 07, 2016, 07:58:16 AM
I will buy 1btc now.

I m surprise, if you believe in bitcoins, so you should believe in Halving, it is good for us, if you will be use halving than you realize it is big profit. actually i like bitcoins and i m earning from bitcoins, so i have trust on it.
Activity: 406
May 04, 2016, 04:14:52 PM
Better to get you coins right now cause price will keep increasing till halving comes and after halving price will also increase. A lot of people holding coins now for sell.
Activity: 326
May 04, 2016, 10:52:29 AM
Bitcoin halving will come for sure as you can see now there are also a lot of people that dont are not for sure that they not can earn a lot of money with it because it keeps stable.
Many people are also saying that the value is not even going to rise and that is bad because they want to make profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
May 04, 2016, 03:48:20 AM
If people are anxious about the halving of bitcoin block rewards, then we may see a new bubble in bitcoin price, this bubble can happen a few days before halving as some will try to get as much BTC as they can before halving axpecting a big rise in price, and thus inadvertedly creating the bubble they intend to exploit.
The next few months will be really amusing.
Activity: 336
May 04, 2016, 03:24:54 AM
The Bitcoin halving will come and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin but you never know what can happen in the halving and that is the bad thing of the currency.
It would be nice if Bitcoin is going to be more worth of course but we cant control it and that is the problem.

But it keeps stable for a long time so it must rise soon otherwise people will get mad.

Miners will be greatly affected if the price didn't double. People who are expecting to profit will then sell their bitcoin once the price increases to twice of what it is prior to the halving but will there be enough buyers? If not, the price will go down again.
Bitcoin will get reach the halving of course but nobody will know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem.
There are a lot of people that is getting mad in the halving maybe because it is not even rising and that is quite bad.
Activity: 644
May 03, 2016, 01:04:24 PM
Yes, bitcoin halving is real and at the mid of July in this year the halving of block chain will occur and in that days the price will be increased to a much high price, But I will say that the increase in price will be started before a month or two of the July , so we should have to buy now.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 03, 2016, 10:14:38 AM
The Bitcoin halving will come and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin but you never know what can happen in the halving and that is the bad thing of the currency.
It would be nice if Bitcoin is going to be more worth of course but we cant control it and that is the problem.

But it keeps stable for a long time so it must rise soon otherwise people will get mad.

Miners will be greatly affected if the price didn't double. People who are expecting to profit will then sell their bitcoin once the price increases to twice of what it is prior to the halving but will there be enough buyers? If not, the price will go down again.
Pages:
Jump to: