Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin halving is real? - page 8. (Read 10623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 05, 2016, 12:32:32 AM
yes and it can not be cancelled anymore, neeed hard fork anyway, none will do hard fork for this
Damn you are funny man, it cannot be cancelled ,hahaha. That is literally true, the halving is coming this year whether there is a big calamities that is happening in our beloved world. So the question would be are you ready for the coming halving? If you ask me I have already put some of my coins to benefit from the crazy price increase.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
June 04, 2016, 02:02:26 AM
yes and it can not be cancelled anymore, neeed hard fork anyway, none will do hard fork for this
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 04, 2016, 01:05:51 AM
Well man bitcoin halving is real man and it only occurs every four years so don't waste your time and hoard bitcoin now don't buy and buy some cheap altcoins hehehe at July Grin
legendary
June 03, 2016, 09:33:37 PM
Yes it is very real ,but still unpredictable to what amount it will stop rising this end of halving period .it is proven that bitcoin halving from now and then is profitable when halving takes effect.
Today is another journey of bitcoins price increase, definitely it will increase until the halving. We just need to be positive people and hope that it is a good signed to hit another benchmark of success with the price going to its peak again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
June 03, 2016, 11:14:59 AM
Yes it is very real ,but still unpredictable to what amount it will stop rising this end of halving period .it is proven that bitcoin halving from now and then is profitable when halving takes effect.
legendary
June 03, 2016, 04:01:52 AM
You should buy now. because is already increased to 500$ and it will grow more .So this is the right time to buy btc if you want to get profit and  halving is 100% real. if u have many BTCs,  then there are more chances for you to get benefit from halving

Not a good advice. Never buy when the price is rising because the risks of getting your money lost is higher compared to when buying on a stagnant price.

Exactly! People should buy when the price is getting dumped to the ground and not when the price is going up. Fact is that a lot people are afraid of buying when the price is going down heavily. They see a rising price as some sort of confirmation that the market is in a healthy phase, and thus will keep rising (according to them).
The problem is, people (including me) do not know when the price of Bitcoin fell to 'ground' which further climbing up the price.

If you keep an eye on the market and the order books for quite some time, then you'll get to see patterns and based on that you can choose whether or not to buy. I bought all my coins at sub $400 prices and some even at sub $300 prices. Look now. I did a fantasic job as I bought at heavy dumps.

Nice predict dude. Actually, i'm also do the same like you, i buy some bitcoins 2 months before the halving coming and the result so far so good now.
Good for you people, you have predicted it right and if you sell it now you can have already a good profit but if you will still hold for more months maybe more profit, it depends on you, you need to monitor the price carefully as bitcoins is volatile it can go down in a matter of hours.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 03, 2016, 03:56:09 AM
You should buy now. because is already increased to 500$ and it will grow more .So this is the right time to buy btc if you want to get profit and  halving is 100% real. if u have many BTCs,  then there are more chances for you to get benefit from halving

Not a good advice. Never buy when the price is rising because the risks of getting your money lost is higher compared to when buying on a stagnant price.

Exactly! People should buy when the price is getting dumped to the ground and not when the price is going up. Fact is that a lot people are afraid of buying when the price is going down heavily. They see a rising price as some sort of confirmation that the market is in a healthy phase, and thus will keep rising (according to them).
The problem is, people (including me) do not know when the price of Bitcoin fell to 'ground' which further climbing up the price.

If you keep an eye on the market and the order books for quite some time, then you'll get to see patterns and based on that you can choose whether or not to buy. I bought all my coins at sub $400 prices and some even at sub $300 prices. Look now. I did a fantasic job as I bought at heavy dumps.

Thats a quite high dump for bitcoin reaching for 300$, for me i buy some btc when the price go to 390$+ and thats good decision for me to stake for it because some other people by that time saying that bitcoin will dump for more and i dont believe them and i take the oppurtunity to buy since im soeculating that halving will come and speculated to be price rising and i made good decision seems im earning with it already in this state and waiting for more Profit.
Activity: 406
June 03, 2016, 03:19:47 AM

Nice predict dude. Actually, i'm also do the same like you, i buy some bitcoins 2 months before the halving coming and the result so far so good now.
Activity: 406
June 03, 2016, 02:47:49 AM

Bitcoin halving is real, the bitcoin lover are praying that the result of halving would be favorable to us ofcourse we need to rise the price and not to dump.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 02, 2016, 09:03:56 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 02, 2016, 08:42:09 PM
You should buy now. because is already increased to 500$ and it will grow more .So this is the right time to buy btc if you want to get profit and  halving is 100% real. if u have many BTCs,  then there are more chances for you to get benefit from halving

No one can predict for price up and price fall down but what people holding now is the fact that halving is coming and it gather some positive feedback for bitcoin user cause all of us  are predicting for this said event but really bitcoin halving is very good since it make the price of bitcoin soar high and the badly things out there well be happen  is closed down of ads business.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2016, 08:34:07 PM
You should buy now. because is already increased to 500$ and it will grow more .So this is the right time to buy btc if you want to get profit and  halving is 100% real. if u have many BTCs,  then there are more chances for you to get benefit from halving

Activity: 126
June 02, 2016, 08:22:53 PM
Yes halving will start at last week of july,so be ready yourself to see what will gonna happen when halving starts,some  says bitcoin will rise others says bitcoin will be stable at 500,no one knows what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 02, 2016, 06:15:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 02, 2016, 04:32:30 PM

Bitcoin block halving is real. It is done to control the supply of bitcoins. The block reward, which is currently at 25 btc / block, is set to be halved at block 410000.
Activity: 616
June 02, 2016, 04:13:42 PM
It is real but its still the question if it is gonna rise to a higher amount because of it, most likely it will but we cannot say this right now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 02, 2016, 11:53:16 AM
legendary
May 29, 2016, 10:04:05 PM
Its real mate, if you can notice the price increase in the recent days, I think its already the effect of halving hype where people buy more bitcoins as they want to earn profit after the halving, its not too late you can buy now and still collect profit in short time.
Activity: 552
May 29, 2016, 12:01:32 PM
The  volume has grown tremendously in the last hours  and effectively  its begin effects of halving.

it's funny how no one bothers to sell when it's at $400, but as soon as it reaches $500 people start to buy.

people are stupid in general
well yeah, some of us sometimes make dumb decisions in my opinion and theres no way to avoid it though at least right now people started buying their bitcoins

i think that bitcoin halving will soon start making the price grow really fast, i think that we should buy as much bitcoins as possible right now thus making the price grow even more

I kind of agree. However, we should not forget other factors may also affect the price, such as competition from alt-coin and also the burning problem of blocksize increase...
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2016, 11:37:39 AM
The  volume has grown tremendously in the last hours  and effectively  its begin effects of halving.

it's funny how no one bothers to sell when it's at $400, but as soon as it reaches $500 people start to buy.

people are stupid in general
well yeah, some of us sometimes make dumb decisions in my opinion and theres no way to avoid it though at least right now people started buying their bitcoins

i think that bitcoin halving will soon start making the price grow really fast, i think that we should buy as much bitcoins as possible right now thus making the price grow even more
Pages:
Jump to: