Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin halving is real? - page 7. (Read 10623 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
June 15, 2016, 10:13:18 AM
Yes bitcoin halving is for real and that does not mean that the bitcoin will rise allot of fall down allot because it ojnly affects the people who are mining they only are f#cked.
Activity: 448
June 15, 2016, 09:51:18 AM
bitcoin halving is real, but nobody can say for sure that the price will go up, bitcoin will become just more rare.Btw i think that buy a bitcoin is always a good idea

The halving is real and it is going to happen any time soon now, I do not know what the price is going to be after the halving I hope that it does not go down.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 14, 2016, 10:38:30 PM
Halving is real man. It wont be cancelled because it is programmed to happen since bitcoin started.  Grin It can't be cancelled by the thing that will happen before it.
Activity: 593
Merit: 505
Wherever I may roam
June 07, 2016, 08:14:37 AM
With rising hash power rate yes, as long as more hash power in the network sooner we will have halving.

Sorry to disagree. It's a rule coded in the protocol, and it doesn't care of price, mining power, your opinion, god, the government, etc. It only cares of the block count. At block 420.000 reward per block goes down to 12.5. Full stop.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
June 07, 2016, 08:08:43 AM
The halving is real but I have read that it is going to be canceled but I do not know if this is exactly true or not. The halving could be good for the people that want to buy Bitcoins because it makes the coins allot cheaper. If you want to sell this is less good news.

Halving won't be canceled.
This wouldnt work out.
Activity: 1414
Backed.Finance
June 07, 2016, 07:48:11 AM
Probably real
No "probably", no "maybe", no "I guess". Halving is written in the protocol, just read it, you don't need to believe or guess. That's the beauty of an open protocol.

Thats right  Cheesy Halving is real and it will happen. Maybe the  thread starter here asking the bitcoin price after halving since it is widely speculated that it will rise and it seems its on going now.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2016, 07:21:11 AM
Yes, its real of course but the question is still will it be good and when exactly will it happen,
no one knows when it will begin and start rising if it even will so we just need to wait, its a matter of patient.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
June 07, 2016, 07:01:07 AM
With rising hash power rate yes, as long as more hash power in the network sooner we will have halving.
Wherever I may roam
June 07, 2016, 06:52:09 AM
Probably real
No "probably", no "maybe", no "I guess". Halving is written in the protocol, just read it, you don't need to believe or guess. That's the beauty of an open protocol.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 06, 2016, 07:57:37 PM
I guess it's true. has been a lot of news circulating about it at this time. and the likely increase in bitcoin is currently affected by halving, but I do not know for sure, I just guessed

You can see it effecting the price already..

Price has been increasing and its already at 580 as the new average and this is not even halving this is pre-halving prices.
Probably real, that is why the price is skyrocketing. Some people treat this coming halving as an opportunity for them to earn more money from their investment as it was expected that the price will significantly increase and will be stable after the halving.

Indeed this will happen without any doubts, I think there are some big chances that this will happen this year without any doubts.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 06, 2016, 07:40:21 PM
I guess it's true. has been a lot of news circulating about it at this time. and the likely increase in bitcoin is currently affected by halving, but I do not know for sure, I just guessed

Price has been increasing and its already at 580 as the new average and this is not even halving this is pre-halving prices.
Probably real, that is why the price is skyrocketing. Some people treat this coming halving as an opportunity for them to earn more money from their investment as it was expected that the price will significantly increase and will be stable after the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 06, 2016, 05:27:25 PM

Wherever I may roam
June 06, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

"guess" based on what? Sorry to be pedantic, but I am touching myself to see if I am dreaming or what. You are in a bitcoin forum, maybe you even have some bitcoins yourselves, and you write things like "i've heard", "for me", "I guess"... First of all, you would just need to look around in the forum to understand that it's not a matter of guess, it's hardcoded in bitcoin, every 210.000 blocks the reward halves. Or, you can google it, read in github, wikipedia, etc. Don't just guess.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 06, 2016, 01:04:12 PM
Wherever I may roam
June 06, 2016, 11:41:43 AM
Without hesitation buy a bitcoin, even if the halving is not real  [...]
The halving is real but I have read that it is going to be canceled but I do not know if this is exactly true or not [...]

Sorry guys, but where those doubts about the halving come from?
It'is written in the protocol from day one and everyone should know that there will be only 21 millions of BTC mined, no matter what. This limited supply is made possible by halving the rewards of mined blocks every about 4 years.
These are fundamental points of Bitcoin; it would have another name without these features.

Also, do not forget that this isn't the first time an halving happens.
i dont know if it is real but if you just take a look at the bitcoin counter page you will see that it has to be true. Such a shame for allot of people who are mining the coins but you cant do anything about it.

What do you mean "I don't know if it's real"?
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
June 06, 2016, 11:09:07 AM
Without hesitation buy a bitcoin, even if the halving is not real  [...]
The halving is real but I have read that it is going to be canceled but I do not know if this is exactly true or not [...]

Sorry guys, but where those doubts about the halving come from?
It'is written in the protocol from day one and everyone should know that there will be only 21 millions of BTC mined, no matter what. This limited supply is made possible by halving the rewards of mined blocks every about 4 years.
These are fundamental points of Bitcoin; it would have another name without these features.

Also, do not forget that this isn't the first time an halving happens.
i dont know if it is real but if you just take a look at the bitcoin counter page you will see that it has to be true. Such a shame for allot of people who are mining the coins but you cant do anything about it.
Wherever I may roam
June 06, 2016, 08:41:31 AM
The halving is real but I have read that it is going to be canceled but I do not know if this is exactly true or not.

Praprata, I cannot believe such words from a Sr. Member. Did you actually read anything about Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2016, 07:24:08 AM
I will buy 1btc now.

Cannot imagine that such question be real at all this forum with 600k members. Put in doubt a process happened before and determined (told) by Satoshi himself seems not normal to me for a bitcoiner. For more create even a thread which have all this audience and participation make me to stay without words... 
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 06, 2016, 06:53:53 AM
You should buy now. because is already increased to 500$ and it will grow more .So this is the right time to buy btc if you want to get profit and  halving is 100% real. if u have many BTCs,  then there are more chances for you to get benefit from halving

Not a good advice. Never buy when the price is rising because the risks of getting your money lost is higher compared to when buying on a stagnant price.

Bitcoin block halving is real. It is done to control the supply of bitcoins. The block reward, which is currently at 25 btc / block, is set to be halved at block 410000.
The halving of Bitcoin will be real but the only thing that you dont know what to do is what the value will be of Bitcoin after the halving.
And the most are hoping that the value will reach a high value so they can sell it with a lot of profit.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2016, 06:45:22 AM
Yes and it will happen on the month of july so for now stored or collect bitcoin as much as you can and wait for the halving and after that sell you coins for a higher price to earn a lot of money then save it and wait for the price to get low then buy it again then, because it happen every 4 years, try to put it on trading to grow your bitcoin without a limit and after 4 years sell it and boom! another big profit then repeat the process until you get rich Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: