Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 20. (Read 5661 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 04, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Maybe bitcoin did lose some of its fame a bit lately especially that many newcomers were slayed in this sudden dropping of price. I think its some countries that caused the FUD. The year is still early though and lots of time to recover.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:37:38 PM
No, bitcoin not loses its popularity. On the other hand bitcoin will be more & more popular day by day. We know that bitcoin is now digital asset so this is not loses its popularity. By bitcoin we achieve many things. Last of all say that bitcoin not loses its popularity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
April 04, 2018, 09:36:43 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

No, I don't think so, bitcoin was the first invented cryptocurrency and and the technology came into market first. The trust and demand of bitcoin is gradually increasing and develop strong strength in the market, more and more people  each day are gaining interest with bitcoin. Lots of my friends are asking me how to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 58
April 04, 2018, 09:26:12 PM
In my opinion it’s nit loosing its popularity . It was popular when it started, it is normal to decrease the price but yes there are so many bad rummers around in the market like Facebook band bitcoin add that might effect on its popularity
Activity: 57
April 04, 2018, 08:53:02 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

I think, bitcoin is more popular. it effects of the negative news, so believe it. it will rise .
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
April 04, 2018, 08:52:34 PM
The popularity of bitcoin is increasingly with the  of social media. A lot of new  coins / tokens are popular  but they are still based on bitcoin prices. Everything was affected when the mother of digital currencies drop.
Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply.

#Datarius

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 04, 2018, 08:46:21 PM
Today there are many altcoin born, competing with BTC so BTC increasingly less popular in the Crypto market. I think in the next few years maybe when referring to Crypto will refer to ETH instead of BTC as today.
Activity: 85
April 04, 2018, 08:40:09 PM
Bitcoin becoming more popular each deay because of changes of price and socail media. At my opinion that even 50% people in the world still don't know about bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
April 04, 2018, 08:09:13 PM
what do you mean that other coins bring you more profit? not really. it depends also on the coin that you bought
bitcoin will be less popular if someone says that Bitcoin is not popular Smiley
as far as I know the price is the only one changing not the Bitcoin's popularity. well in fact bitcoin is becoming more popular
Activity: 28
April 04, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
I just got to know Bitcoin. And I was fascinated by that. I find it interesting to study and earn Bitcoin. There are also some doubts about Bitcoin. But there is no denying the advantage and potential of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can only increase its popularity rather than lose it. Many people do not know about Bitcoin. This is the main reason that affects the popularity of Bitcoin.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 05:35:41 AM
for now I think bitcoin has not lost popularity yet. because now many people want to get bitcoin, and now bitcoin is the livelihood of people in the world, even though bitcoin prices are currently falling. but I'm sure the bitcoin price will rise again
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
In fact,  bitcoin is getting more popular day to day. It becomes a hot topic anywhere. People and social media are talking about it. In addition, more people now are interested in knowing about bitcoin which affect to the more users of bitcoin. So, bitcoin is getting its popularity instead of losing it.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 05:00:05 PM
As for me I don't think that there are positive correlations between decline of Bitcoin and loss of popularity. BTC is the most important cryptocurrencies, and it can't be replaced by another.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
April 02, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
someone says bitcoin losing it popularity because the price value has fall
and i rejected that speculation, bitcoin popularity will not lose if the tech still remain many bitcoin use as a payment not full trading or investment, bcause when it makes, bitcoin made people getting easy to doing p2p transaction even you are in far place
and that the point intrest about bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy who said that Huh Bitcoin always be number one currency.Most of the people are invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin is always popular currency all over the world.It is going to more and more trusted day by day.So there is no chance to bitcoin popularity loses..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 226
April 02, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
Bitcoin is not losing its popularity, in fact its more popular than ever. its just the market forces in action making it impossible for the value to be high,the red zone hasn't been fair but it will soon come to an end and BTC will regain its high value
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
I don't think bitcoin is losing its popularity. it seems to me that on the contrary every day bitcoin becomes more popular
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
Bitcoin is not losing its popularity,what losing about bitcoin is its high value,However it is because its value is volatile so it rise and fall but Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because it is the first crypto and has a big value among others coins.

in fact, bitcoin is a controversial substance that continues to grow every year, if the probability of an anti-bitcoin person increases, then we can imagine how many people are pro or at least actively involved and then believe it is definitely more. Many new people do not believe because of the decline in bitcoin price popularity, but I'm sure they'll come back when bitcoin recovers. they will always analyze the graph every few periods, nothing can destroy bitcoin after all these years of suffering increasingly complex problems.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:59:03 PM
Bitcoin is not losing its popularity,what losing about bitcoin is its high value,However it is because its value is volatile so it rise and fall but Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because it is the first crypto and has a big value among others coins.
Activity: 317
April 02, 2018, 03:43:00 PM
bitcoin remains in the hearts of the cryptocurrencies but true bitcoin is now very down and long for the rising phase, so it's better to see another coin that is more potential to go up and still have a cheap value for long-term investing. such as, ethereum, altcoin, and litecoin
Pages:
Jump to: