Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 17. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
Bitcoin is father of all the coins. It is the oldest. It doesn't lose popularity till today it is the most popular coin. Some people who have no knowledge about crpto/bitcoin are spreading rumors that bitcoin will end soon or don't invest in bitcoin ever they are not investors also. Bitcoin is growing globally and catching the interest of the new investors. It is a long term investment. Buy it when the prices are on ground and sell it when the prices are on sky. Instead of reading rumors one should need to understand bitcoin and its profit making history.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
I think no, what's happening now is temporary storm, a lot of negative news such as banned ads from Facebook and Google is a small storm, we will soon see prices skyrocket like last year.
Activity: 84
April 05, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
in no way, the more the of negative news actually signifies the more popular bitcoin, the more people who know the more peminatnya bitcoin will be more popular and victorious in the future
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
What i feel is that BITCOIN is well known among common people which we call as popularity and if we talk about the people who are engaged to cryptocurrency market well are somewhere loosing their interest in BITCOIN and all have their personal or different reasons.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
bitcoin can not loos popularity, but rather it increase every day by day..
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin doesn't losses its popularity. From what I understand, bitcoin has demand that changes depends of the users and the power of bitcoin over other cryptocurrency. The unstability of bitcoin should not scare us but for me, this could play at the advantage of investing. The price will decrease at first but it will definitely  increases again.
Activity: 168
April 05, 2018, 01:55:48 PM
I don't think so,,Bitcoin is still dominating the market from front. Its popularity is increasing daily.Bitcoin is the basic of blockchain.the fees of transaction will be very less and speed is way faster than the conventional network transaction.so bitcoin can't loses it's popularity.
Activity: 28
April 05, 2018, 01:52:57 PM
no doubt bitcoin is the most popular right now and it open the door for the other coins to see the light but bitcoin is not as popular as before ... fact .
Activity: 812
April 05, 2018, 01:49:22 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

Bitcoin's price drops from time to time especially right now in the first galf of the year. This osis the time when it is the best to buy bitcoin and hold. The drops only mean that bitcoin will rise up more in the following weeks or months. Just wait and have patience. Bitcoin is a good investment for those who could wait and stay.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 05, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
No, bitcoin is still popular, the number of users continues to rise makes us not to worry even though the current price declines, not too long the price will pass the highest position that occurred in December 2017.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
April 05, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
Bitcoin is still the king out there, it's not losing popularity, the whole cryptocurrencies world is losing popularity: who would ever invest after the daily dumps we've been seeing in the last months? This market just keeps going down, people are losing interest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
Nope,all of that factors is not destroying bitcoins popularity hence it does the opposite,you see if people heard some news that bitcoins price is falling this attracts them to buy because that kind of people is not afraid to lose money they all trust bitcoin to gain momentum all the way up again.And dont forget bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency other coins have its purpose but the profit really depends on bitcoin
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
I think popularity doesn't affect bitcoin. Even if all people know about bitcoin, but doesn't accept it as a medium of exchange, bitcoin's price will not appreciate. Even though, recently bitcoins price keeps on decreasing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Well the question you should ask your self is is the price of those other coins that has great profit stable, and what are the chances those coins have not to be pump and dump. Bitcoin is still the king of crypto currency world so bitcoin is the image of crypto and bitcoin is the most popular crypto.
Activity: 562
April 05, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

I think it is not really the popularity that decreases for bitcoin. It is really the demand of its users and potential holders that mainly contributes to the fluctuations of its price. Also, products and services are now being paid using bitcoin and this could affect also the market price of bitcoin. Just stick to bitcoin and you will see how especial it really is.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
In some cases, I think the existence of the other newly launched and established cryptocurrencies that offer a lot more innovative benefits can somehow do affect Bitcoin's popularity because I bet all of us here are seeking for a real beneficial crypto that can fit us to sustainably provide us benefits for our own sake. But I think, even there are lots of newly existing cryptocurrencies out there, still people preferably use and hold into Bitcoin because among  the others, Bitcoin has the largest amount to offer and its volatility has a lot more to affect the initial holdings leading to a real large amount that serves as a profit that was good characteristic for an investment proper. So I bet, there is just a little bit affection on Bitcoin's popularity because of the new cryptos but as long as many people prefer using it, its popularity will still lead it to the top.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity, professional traders will always find a way to earn profit in the market either the price will dump or pump there will be still a way for a trader to earn profit because they cannot back down from investing a huge amount.
Activity: 316
April 05, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Do you think that without bitcoin there are other altcoins? That's all if bitcoin loses sure that they will disappear too. Do not know what the future is about? As long as you can stick it Smiley
Activity: 154
April 05, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
It's is not secret for everyone that people don't care about bitcoin as currency and using crypto as the way of gaining money. Lower price - lower popularity, it's obvious.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 05, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
Nope, bitcoin only decreased in price and in fact the other altcoin also decreased. Bitcoin still shows its popularity as the number 1 coin despite declining.
Yeah right, bitcoin will always be popular, the price decline happens only temporarily and we do not need to panic, the price will return to the right trend and I'm sure the end of the year the price will reach at least $ 45k.
Pages:
Jump to: