Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 19. (Read 5661 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 02:57:16 AM
lost its popularity i think not ..
because bitcoin is the highest currency tie all altcoin
bitcoin prices are unstable, but is not it the other coin also unstable price
I think bitcoin has a great potential to back recover
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
April 05, 2018, 02:39:57 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin still is the popular coin! Investors would catch their eyes onto the ones who really exceeded there first place in the means of banking. Still, we can't tell about the other coins stability unlike bitcoins.
I think bitcoin doesn't lose its popularity. There are other types of coins than can give profit to everyone but I think bitcoin is still the most popular among them and bitcoin is most trusted because bitcoin is well known in different countries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
I don't think bitcoin loses its popularity it's just because it's very popular now and continues growing.It's just normal for the cryptocurrency to fluctuate it's price.

In my opinion, Bitcoin dont loses its popularity, why? Simply because some investors are just starting to invest in bitcoin, they are just starting to make a lot of money with bitcoin. Actually my understanding in altcoins is not that deep because my family and friends are not using altcoin instead of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is now part of our family and were encouraging our relatives to invest here because it will be a big help for them to finance/support the educational expenses of their children.

Lastly, if other people will share their knowledge and encourage other people to enter the cyrptocurrency world it will become more popular even to those amall people in a community and willnever  loses its popularity.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
I saw the same thing happen with GTAT; it was really really sad watching lots of retail investors literally lose their life savings for a company that was about as hyped as the crypto markets.

The truth is one of the main things propping up the price right now is the lack of liquidity to fiat; e.g. alot of crypto rich guys are only crypto rich... if they all tried to start cashing out to fiat the price wouild tank. So instead everyone is pinning their hopes on bitcoin acceptance as currency in the future (LN)... except that the same problem will happen: if Starbucks or Target or whoever starts widely accepting bitcoin and people who are crypto long start spending those coins the merchants will need to trade those coins for fiat anyway (Starbucks coffee suppliers are not likely to want to accept crypto at least at first) So the liquidity crunch still happens but just one transaction down the line.

The price will not recover until we get a sustained large influx of fiat into the crypto again and that wont happen until retail investors see an ability to transact in bitcoin on any scale thats not what it currently is (tiny) which will happen but the growing pains of getting people transacting in bitcoin is going to cause the price to drop to 1-2K. Thats my entry point.
Activity: 323
April 05, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

I think why the bitcoin loses its popularity because of the change in sales of token, so some bitcoin user becoming lazy in bitcoin. I want to become bigger my earnings so I invest here to become my earnings bigger and to expand my money.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
No i don't think bitcoin looses its popularity. The way i understand it, popularity also connotes media mileage and reach in terms of knowledge and bitcoin until today have that. The issue raised about bitcoin on the contraryu makes bitcoin more popular and known to public. And the most important part is that bitcoin have us, bitcoin believers who will continue promote the advantage of bitcoin. 
Activity: 658
April 04, 2018, 10:20:57 PM
Of course, I noticed that as long as this bitcoin remains popular its name always becomes number one if people talk about crypto currency. bitcoin will continue to be popular. will never die
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 10:20:17 PM
No it's not yet looses it popularity it is still popular and many lot of people are already working and believing to bitcoin
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies that has evolved now but the bitcoin is the father of many evolved crypto and remains the most trusted and the strongest cryptocurrency in the global market. It is the most popular and will be popular till all the people in the world knows about it and adopted it.
Activity: 106
April 04, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
I don't think bitcoin loses its popularity it's just because it's very popular now and continues growing.It's just normal for the cryptocurrency to fluctuate it's price.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 04, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Not only is Bitcoin more popular than some altcoins, Bitcoin is the most popular of all. And the whole of the altcoin world is actually dependent on Bitcoin's popularity more or less. I guess I am not the only one who noticed that when Bitcoin's price dumps, almost all altcoins are also dumping. And even if Bitcoin is very bullish, the altcoins can sometimes still suffer, because it is expected that there is a huge shift from altcoins to Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
April 04, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
No it's not still popular and many people are always keep working and Bel into it so far
April 04, 2018, 10:03:51 PM
it seems so. bitcoin fans seem to be tired of waiting for prices to rise again. but in recent months, bitcoin prices continue to fall. Many bitcoin fans are getting frustrated.
Activity: 186
April 04, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
I think it is more the fact that there aren't big dumps or pumps , it is staying at the same level more or less. People seem to lose interest fast that way, they are here for the quick money.

At the moment bitcoin is still stable while bitcoin has not dropped its popularity yet but the bitcoin has dropped significantly so sure his popularity will be lost to people and humanity will no longer trust bitcoin and Investing here is a bit of a bitcoin.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
You will be very surprised that most people who have heard of cryptocurrency but have not really got themselves involved into it like you and i do, only know of bitcoin and nothing else. Infact, most of them just think every other coin is bitcoin. And when it comes to businesses that accepts cryptocurrency, its always bitcoin first before any other coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 09:59:46 PM
I don't think so, many people heard about Bitcoin few months ago during its last increasing highly, and great newspapers and TV channels started talking about it, and they helped indirectly to spread the word more about this crypto currency. Its popularity nowadays is bigger than the last year for sure.
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
right now the popularity of bitcoin was decrease because right now the demand of bitcoin decrease and makes the price is down, so this situation makes the popularity bitcoin in public is loss, because they dont want to invest in bitcoin when the price is low, so they try to forget bticoin and try the other investment that have a good future
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 09:54:20 PM
Nope, Bitcoin is still the most popular amongst investors and users and the media. Cryptocurrency users still mostly prefer Bitcoin over the others. Media still write actively about Bitcoin because it still has a high value, highest matket cap and more and more people know about Bitcoin.
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
I did try to ask couple of people about crypto, they say what is crypto and I told them basically a virtual currency, most of the people I ask have the same respond which is "oh bitcoin right". The fact that those people call crypto as bitcoin means that bitcoin is definitely the most famous crypto right now. Even those who have no idea that those thousands of coins have different name, still call them bitcoin I think that is enough evidence that bitcoin is the most popular.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 04, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Even the price fluctuates a lot and threathen the bitcoin owner a little bit, but i think bitcoin is the strongest and the most popular bitcoin in the global market. It is proven the most trusted long term store of value and it is the first cryptocurrency created in the digital world.
Pages:
Jump to: