Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 64. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
I don't think so. Right now there are more coins that have profit, but the biggest coin is still bitcoin, not others. First of all, as many people access bitcoin in the area of blockchain, bitcoin has more and more user groups. As time goes on and some activities develop, there will only be more and more People know bitcoin, what you're saying is just bitcoin usage
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
Its crypto market you do not need to confuse it with stock exchange, price can recovered in one month or faster.
BTC still have 34% of total cap, is not losing popularity
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 07:42:52 AM
God this sale is awesome. This summer we're gonna be rich.

I'm not sure. This sale may continue for a long time and go down to even lower levels. The recovery may take a year or more.
Activity: 38
February 05, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

sure , but at present the price of the entire market is declining, bitcoin price fluctuations, although a bit big, but I think it is normal, a short period of time will not affect its status  Smiley
Activity: 129
February 05, 2018, 07:07:57 AM
Activity: 85
February 05, 2018, 07:06:09 AM
I think the popularity of bitcoin is on the rise and it's not that we're losing popularity because there are more and more people who know it now and more and more people know about the encryption market and the blockchain.

What about those who came to realize about Bitcoin's scaling issues and those that have stopped investing in it because of the fear that Bitcoin might be regulated soon?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 05, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
bitcoin now under 8k again i bet its heading for 1k
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
February 05, 2018, 07:04:19 AM
I think the popularity of bitcoin is on the rise and it's not that we're losing popularity because there are more and more people who know it now and more and more people know about the encryption market and the blockchain.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
February 05, 2018, 06:14:41 AM
No, I don't think so, Bitcoin is more populer than ever. Bitcoin do not lose it's popularity, it just lose it's value.

The popularity of these digital currencies when dumping is not reduced or losing any of it, since the price of them are mostly based on the demand in the market, what they are losing is some users or traders and not it's popularity. Bitcoin is still known for what it is and I think it will not lose it's popularity since it is the first digital currency, it will be forever written in the history.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 05:33:00 AM
It lost a bit of its popularity since people got scared and they started to sell their coins. But It will not loose its all popularity
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Even if bitcoin decrease its value at the lowest rate it still becomes more papular today, It's already on mainstream, why do you think many people are affected and why bitcoin news is all over the internet? Yep because it's too papular its already marked at people brain, lots of people still hoping that bitcoin will still rise and lots of people also afraid at bitcoin like some rich people who always called bitcoin a bubble. Bitcoin will never loses its popularity.
Activity: 14
February 05, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
Bitcoin the King of all crypto currency is still popular no matter the negative talks by people, countries banning it and fraudster trying to take advantage of people. The more people are growing in bitcoin, its community is growing by the day. very soon the whole world will get to hear about bitcoin.
Activity: 119
February 05, 2018, 03:24:14 AM
I think that no, sure in february go to 16.000$!
Well we got to see, I’d prefer by march if we could see a rise to atleast like 20$K for BITCOIN Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98
February 04, 2018, 10:07:58 PM
Yes bitcoin is still popular. In fact many people only acknowledges bitcoin as the only cryptocurrency. It is now considered mainstream, people who are familiar to the name of the coin but never know the value, potential of it and how it works. Btc is the pioneer cryptocurrency and it will always be popular no matter what
Activity: 3
February 04, 2018, 09:57:04 PM
I cant imagine bitcoin ever being unpopular its the original blockchain currency and is used more than any other coin for real world transactions, there are also many bitcoin atm's springing up. Not too mention all other alt coins are measured against bitcoin on all the exchanges, so dont worry bitcoin is not going anywhere in a hurry Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
February 04, 2018, 09:56:29 PM
I don't think Bitcoin is losing its appeal and popularity if compared to other altcoins...indeed it is still holding the higher volumes of the whole crypto market..
Of course investors are realising that putting money in the right altcoin at the right moment can give you more profits than Bitcoin...but this depends a lot on the moments you invest...for instance between October and early December Bitcoin has been growing more than any other coin...and this cycle might repeat again in the very next future  Wink
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 04, 2018, 09:52:27 PM
No, Bitcoin will never loses its popularity, even though there are so many coins with great value now in the market, bitcoin is still the mother of all coins, you can't sell other coins if not through bitcoin, majority of altcoins can be traded only for bitcoin, there just a few coins that you can trade for usd. Bitcoin just loses its value now a little, but I assure you it will comeback again to a more stable price.
Activity: 28
February 04, 2018, 09:41:49 PM
No, I don't think so, Bitcoin is more populer than ever. Bitcoin do not lose it's popularity, it just lose it's value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 04, 2018, 09:39:15 PM
I don't think so, bitcoin is the most powerful of all cryptocurrencies. If the price of bitcoin drops, also the other coins drop its price. Popularity of bitcoin still their, my friends still interested to bitcoin than the other crypto. I still read news and blogs about bitcoin, it means bitcoin still the Star of crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 09:30:38 PM
Where did you hear that? Well bitcoin never loses its popularity up to this day because if you say so, then the number of users decreases but as I can see the number still increasing and more and more people are investing and depending in bitcoin as a form of business, employment and etc. Bitcoin gives a lot of advantages to people and I dont think so that ut will lose popularity and besides I dont care if it will happen so long as the significant of it will not lose.
Perhaps because the extreme bitcoin price drop makes them think that the popularity of bitcoin is declining. that is not true.  price drop occurs for various reasons but you should know that current price drop occurs not because of losing bitcoin popularity but because the FUD like a ban from the government. thus making users fear and sell their bitcoin and I think it doesn't make the user go away, they only do cutlose. I think from that FUD many circulating in the world (government getting afraid) that's proof bitcoin is getting popular.
Pages:
Jump to: