Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 29. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Yes i believe it is the strongest currency in the world because of all crypto currency it is the most outstanding cryptocurrency of the year. Its performance is in the high level and very amazing and no other currency can beat it.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
Yes there is no doubt about btc being one of the strongest currency in the world.As far as my knowledge there is no such currency in this world with this much market value.BTC has become one of the most powerful currency in the world.I cannot find a currency in this world with so  much value nor an investment market which pumps so high within limited time period and hence btc can be considered as the strongest currency of the globe as well as one of the strongest investment asset.
Activity: 373
No. I think bitcoin is not the strongest currency. Because bitcoin in some countries is still not legal. If the legal bitcoin can certainly be the strongest currency in the world. that's just my opinion.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Well bitcoin's value has risen a lot these days and the changes that occured over the past few months. But still the fact that it is not yet legalize makes it harder to claim that it is already the strongest currency. We should also consider the fact that it can't even be access throughout the world among all the banks in a certain country. Bitcoin has it all, it has the potential to end up being the strongest and that may happen sooner or later.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Nah, gold is. But bitcoin has huge potential, even if limited by the State to "just" the black market.
I dont think so as well given the fact that were are limited to use bitcoin iiyself for every transactions that we do same as gold. You both have to convert it to your local money to become essential for us , workers here.
Activity: 254
Yes it is,

hate to say it but it's true dude Cheesy
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
Yes,Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.Because, it has a strongest security system.That is not available in other currency. It's price is more expensive the all other currency. For those reasons,it is strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Uhm, do we really used bitcoin as a currency? (Lol). It is not the strongest currency because bitcoin's still needed to be introduce in some countries and just a few merchants only accept this crypto for payments so we could obviously say that it is not the strongest.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Of course, it is the leading currency that people are after for they are the people who wanted to be millionaires in the near future. Bitcoin is now almost a quarter in a million in our country. Its now almost a million in cash, but we do know that this is volatile, it may be breakdown in a couple of days.
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
I think for now, it still not the strongest currency but rather can be a global currency. We all know that bitcoin is already known around the world. Few dont’s but it was only limited.  People can send money on other country without converting it, unlike other currency that needs to convert on other currency to be eligible or to use on buying anything on that country.  And I think dollar is the strongest currency now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
It is not a strong currency according to economics. It is the best earning money tool around the world.
There are lots of people just learning it today even if I talked one of my friend a few hours ago. HE just started investing.
This means it will attrack much more people for a while.
Activity: 98
Bitcoin is still not the strongest currency in the world for now, we still have to wait a year to make bitcoin the strongest currency in the world.Bitcoin popularity is growing and it will be the beginning of a full monetary revolution, but it still needs time.Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
I want to be realistic in this matter. I don’t consider bitcoin to be the strongest currency yet specially when it is not yet declared as an official currency. I still think that US dollars is still the strongest currency that exist since we are all depending the values of our money on it, even bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Mostly different country's are now rapidly increasing using bitcoin for direct transactions. Increasing of registered people everyday. So a matter of fact we can say that bitcoin is now one of the  strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
No it is not. No one controls it and if there is any mistake in transactions, no one will return you Bitcoins you lost. It is simply a very valuable currency. But in other hand in it independence!
For me, this is not a Currency… Oh did I just say it’s not a Currency? That’s a little thing, cos I’m taking it easy on it. Someone even said it is not a Currency, and neither is it a Cryptocurrency. By the way, it is decentralized, a real currency is always centralized and not decentralized.

It is not legalized by the government and you can’t see it representing any country when currencies are mentioned. So it’s an Asset (digital-asset) for investment. Don’t think I’m against Bitcoin, I’m not…why should I be? I’m just pointing out the real facts.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
As far as I know about crypto currencies I would say that there is no doubt btc is the strongest crypto currency because the strength of currency can be calculated by its demand and btc is demanding in each part of world which is very beautiful and healthy for btc and made him strongest in the eye of world
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Most people who don't like bitcoin is they don' unerstnd. A time pastes they'll understand the objective at the rearof bitcoin and will accept it. My spouse is one, and so i hope eventually I can get her a diamond with bitcoin and she or he will realize it dass
It is just the start. It will take a lot of time for the things to settle down in a way things needs to be done. Though bitcoin has evolved as the best crypto currency in the entire world but even then it is too early to comment on this thing. There are likely chances of bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world but still it needs to have lot of time to work in a way it actually has to work.
"The best crypto currency" is not Bitcoin and no crypto currency is the best Smiley.
Almost cryptocurrencies all have problem in system, but about the value, Bitcoin is really better than other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 202
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Not quite yet but wait until bitcoin hits price tag 100k then people will begin to take bitcoin seriously. Better yet I hope one day McAfee statement comes true and bitcoin hits 1 million not because we all will have more money than now if invested but because then they can't ignore the strength of bitcoin. It is fun to ignore a niche but a niche stops becoming a niche when mainstream media begins to endorse it fully. The beginning of the fun has begun sit back and grab your popcorn ladies and gents.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I think bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world. I dont know the price of diamonds but the value of bitcoin is going in that direction.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Most people who don't like bitcoin is they don' unerstnd. A time pastes they'll understand the objective at the rearof bitcoin and will accept it. My spouse is one, and so i hope eventually I can get her a diamond with bitcoin and she or he will realize it dass
It is just the start. It will take a lot of time for the things to settle down in a way things needs to be done. Though bitcoin has evolved as the best crypto currency in the entire world but even then it is too early to comment on this thing. There are likely chances of bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world but still it needs to have lot of time to work in a way it actually has to work.
Pages:
Jump to: